Name

Russian Roulette Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE - Name 

At lunch Jeun went to her usual spot in the cafeteria. It was near the window and though it was a large circular table, she was always the only one sitting there. Jeun never minded that she was alone, it meant less people asking her questions and less attachment. It also meant more time to focus on other things.

Taking out one of her notebooks, she noticed there were little bunny stickers that had been spread across the cover. Each tokki varied in shades of pink and when Jeun turned the cover opened, she saw there was a tiny sticky note.

Unnie! I stuck some stickers to make you smile more. I like it when you smile keke. Thank you for taking care of me!

Jeun blinked at the note with a slight glint of surprise. She didn't know when Choi had taken her notebook since the little girl never came into her room, but then again she may have got in while she was making breakfast or doing a chore of some sort. She gave a small smile and ran a finger on the plastic picture. It was sweet. 

Letting the grin slip, Jeun turned to the page she was lasted on and started scribbling. Some were meaningless chores she needed to remind herself of and times to meet with a few people from the market to collect cash winnings. Most of the stuff she wrote was in code, so only she would know what was the truth behind the words. Jeun was very secretive and paranoid that she would lose the book. If she ever did, no one would figure out what her plan was, no one could stop her.

Hyuk walked into the cafeteria with his hyungs and looked around looking for a place to sit. A group of girls had been following them since the morning, but none of the boys wanted to really talk to them. The maknae looked around seeing that most of the tables were full, until he looked in the corner. He saw the familiar blonde hair girl and turned to the closest hyung, not caring who it was and whispered, "It's her, can we go sit next to her?" 

Ravi blinked at Hyuk's sudden request. He never asked for much, but when he did it was for a specific reason. "Why? Wasn't she the girl that beat up that guy in the morning?"

"Yeah, but I want to talk to her." Hyuk gave his hyung a wide smile. "Besides she looks like she doesn't have much friends, so why not be her first ones?"

"She seems dangerous." N commented. He popped his head in between Ravi's and Hyuk's and eyed Jeun from the distance. "I bet if you go sit there you'll come straight back."

"No I wont!" Hyuk said determinedly. "Maybe that's just an act." 

Ravi took another look at Jeun. He saw her writing stuff in a book and taking small bites from her lunch. "I don't know Hyuk, maybe we shouldn't go and disturb her...besides if everyone is avoiding her maybe that's a sign we shouldn't too." 

"Whatever, I'm going to go sit with her and if you guys want to come or not it's your choice." 

Before anyone could stop him, Hyuk walked down to the corner of the cafeteria. Everyone turned around just as he stood in front of the table. No one in years had ever approached Jeun and this was a first. They were all excited to see what would happen, but fear of the unknown made some of them shake in cold sweat.

Jeun didn't move her head, but instead moved her eyes upward. She had a bored expression on her face as she eyed Hyuk. The boy flinched a bit at the cold stare she gave him, but didn't dare leave. He wasn't going to give his Hyungs the satisfaction of being right. Hyuk cleared his throat and brought a hand up and did a tiny wave. "Hi."

Jeun kept her gaze on the boy. She didn't understand why he was bothering her again, couldn't he leave her alone like everyone else? Ignorance was her best characteristic so she turned her attention back on her notebook and kept writing. Hyuk tilted his head and took a big step; he took a seat on the opposite side. He on the other hand didn't understand why the girl was ignoring him, but it caught his attention. Hyuk took off his bag and dug around taking his lunch out to eat. He saw that N had packed him a small bento box and had organized it nicely.

Another person sat beside him and he saw it was Leo who had taken out his own lunch and started listening to music. Hyuk laughed a bit, he knew Taekwoon hyung would never leave him alone like the others. He was his 'appa' in the group so to say. On his right someone else took a seat and it was Hongbin. Slowly Hakyeon sat beside Leo with Ken and Ravi took a risky step and sat next to the blonde girl. 

If the girl was surprised, her face showed nothing. She seemed to not even care Hyuk had sat down along with the other guys. At first it was awkward since no one spoke, but N cleared his throat. "So...what are you writing in there?" Jeun said nothing. The only thing she did was take another bite of rice from her box. N pulled his collar nervously, he didn't know how to talk to this girl, it was the first time he was at a lost for words.

"Are you new here too?" Hongbin aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter