Chapter 3

Different.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was still night time when you left the house. You walked into the depths of the forest. It was magical to you, You loved the forest and treasured it. Getting far from the house and just entering into the meadow of grass and flowers you walked to the middle where there was one tree standing tall and strong alone. Getting there, you were greated by the little creatures living there.

 

You would mostly just practice in the open meadow but this time, you couldn't concentrate and just gave up. While walking back to the tree, you though back to what happened earlier that day and why that guy who threw the fire ball at you was staring at you weirdly.

 

Then it clicked into your mind… Lightbulb… Your eye color! Your clans eye color was the most different from all all other clans. It ranged from violet to blue. 

 

But there is one eye color that you nor anyone knows of, it goes with your third power.

 

Back over at the boys house.

 

Everyone were in the living room having a discussion about you and what happened earlier that day. It wasnt like them to get caught like that and without notice too. Sighing with frustration, the leader told everyone to rest for the night and that they would figure it out tomorrow.

 

Later that night , three of the boys got up because they couldn't sleep and left the house for fresh air , but little did they know they were headed to the same place at the same time.

 

Your pov.

 

Breathing in the fresh air of the night, you looked at the star with admiration think how high up they were and free from trouble. You always loved the stars, for they were a memory you had of your parents. Just looking up into the night sky. But that was most of all you remembered. That little glimpse of memory.

 

 Taking another deep breath and sitting up you said to yourself "Lets call this a night humm?" As you said that you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter