Chapter 2

Different.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were the last ones of our kind. Always running, hiding, and more running. It was always the same, over and over again. But we got use to it. It was something to easy for us now that we didnt have to think about it.

 

They thought that we, as in my clan, were dead. They thought they got rid of every single one of us and left no one behind. But No. Those three little kids that jumped off the waterfall still lived. Still lurking around the shadow. Still surviving.

 

cloak

 

mask

 

After washing up i put a grayish brown cloak/coat on and mask before going out to go to the market for supplies. It was still early in the day, so no one was up at the moment. Making my way around looking for anything i could afford, i notice that something was a bit off and looked around without being notice and from the corner of my eyes i saw something move within the crowd of people, that was starting to form. It was moving fast and i could tell that it was trying to get out of the market without anyone noticing. To bad i have already saw this person and i move into the shadow and quickly teleported away following it before the shadow was replaced with light due to the quick rising of the sun.

 

About five miles out of the market area, this person, who i could now tell was a male, started to slow down and had started to walk. Trailing behind him, i was waiting for him to notice me but it didnt seem like it was going to happen anytime soon.

 

*Cough* With that he turned around quickly as possible and looked at me shocked. *Where the hell did this person come from? And why didnt i sense this person following me in the first place?* He was thinking to himself while still looking at me. “So.. What do we have here?” I smirked under my mask. He couldnt tell who i nor how i looked like because of my cloak/coat hood covers my eyes from him and the mask that covered the bottom half of my face. “Who are you and how dare you follow me?” He questioned me. Standing my ground while still looking at him i replied back “ I am no one, nor am i someone to offend. I only seek to know what you have there and if it is any of my importance to know?” I was just teasing him, i mean he was hot! Very actrative! He had blond hair that was shaved on the side that was his natural hair color,brown, to make it into a fohawk. He was tall and lean, i can tell that he was muscular.

 

His clothing though, it was very nice, to nice for someone to be stealing things. I was a little distracted thinking about these things, i didnt notice that this person started to run towards me until he was only centimeters away from me, about to punch me in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter