Oil on the fire

Boys ♂ and Girls ♀ (Prince and Princesses of the school) (Hiatus)

~~~~~In the morning of a day not long after the day of last chapter........~~~~~

"Seungho! Can I borrow your math text book today?" Yong Hwa asked as he entered the school grounds, rubbing his eyes from sleepiness.

Seungho frowned "You borrowed it from me yesterday, and last week you borrowed it from Jungshin and Jonghyun....wheres yours?"

Yong Hwa yawned "In my locker...."

"Just go get it then!"

Yong Hwa's head snapped up from his stretched out yawn, "NO!" his eyes widened and a shiver ran down his body.

"I haven't opened it since start of the semester.....I don't know whats in there now!"

Seungho rolled his eyes.

"Yo!!" Minho, Wooyoung, Jonghyun and Jungshin all appeared from behind them "What are you guys talking about?"

Seungho's lips thinned "Yong Hwa wont open his locker to get his text book because he hasn't opened it since start of semester."

"Woah what? I clean out mine everyday hyung!" Wooyoung raised his eyebrows.

"Woooooo~ Yong Hwa'll need to do a lot of work when you get open that locker of yours!" Jonghyun laughed.

"I'll help you go through it hyung! But if I see something I like you have to give it to me okay?" Minho waved his arm around enthusiastically.

"Nah....I can't be bothered opening it now..." Yong Hwa stopped walking abruptly and eyed Seungho "Erhh....I should go....."

He started edging away and broke for a run, but Seungho had already grabbed him by the back of his collar.

"No!!!" 

 

-----

"Do I have to?"

The boys all stood in front of Yong Hwa's locker in the crowded corridor, the others snickered in amusement while Yong Hwa eyed his locker suspiciously.

It was a normal locker, it seemed safe enough.

"Maybe they don't know my locker number........." Yong Hwa spun out the combination on the lock and flung the door open.

"Woah!" The boys ran and dodged out of the way as the locker opened to spill out piles of letters, chocolate, presents continiously.

~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~

The river of gifts finally ceased, the boys gathered around Yong Hwa's locker.

"Wow! How did that even fit in there?" Jungshin poked his head in Yong Hwa's locker "You should put this is the world record Yong Hwa!"

"Hey look Yong Hwa hyung! Someone gave you a Tony Tony Chopper doll! Can I have it?" Minho picked up the doll that was half buried in the pile, causing some letters to flutter around.

"Whats the smell?" Wooyoung wrinkled his nose and looked around, "Eww, hyung! There's like week old bentos and cake and biscuits in here!" he cried, pinching his nose, "How did they even stuff the bento boxes inside the slit?"

Yong Hwa was halfway down the corridor when Seungho pulled him back

"Yong Hwa." Seungho frowned apologetically at Yong Hwa and tightened his grip on his collar.

"I know hyung, I will tidy it." Yong Hwa said calmly.

He reached behind him and pulled out a can of oil and started pouring it on the pile.

"Burn burn BURN!!!" He muttered under his breath. 

"Waaah! Scary hyung!" Minho hid behind Jungshin who patted him on the head sympathetically.

 

~~~~~~

In the end, they had to throw out the half soggy(oil) mess bit by bit, filling up half the bins on the corridor.

"We did it!!!" Minho cheered 

Yong Hwa slumped against the wall "Never....opening....locker......aga....." his sentance faded out as his head lolled to the side.

 "We should go to class now." Seungho announced as he checked his watch. "Have you found your text book, Yong Hwa?"

Yong Hwa, Jonghyun and Jungshin's head snapped up.

"Oh what? I was wondering who was weird enough to use a text book as a gift." Jungshin shrugged

Yong Hwa gaped

"No!!!!" 

 

---------------

The group minus the freshmen stared the at both Seohyun and Yong Hwa, seated at opposite ends of the room, the others sat in the middle, letting their gaze run from on eend of the room to the other.

Seohyun had her eyes in slits, slowly drumming her fingers on her desk and hissed at anyone who came near.

Yong Hwa was fitting his forehead on the desk muttering "Burn, burn, burn..." 

Hyuna looked at Yong Hwa "He's been like that since start of the day." she pointed out, it was interval now. "Its a wonder none of the teachers said anything."

Jonghyun shrugged "Maybe they actually want him to hurt himself you know, do something to himself they've always wanted to do but can't."

"Ah..."Yoona and Hyuna nodded understandingly.

"What's wrong with Seohyun-ssi? She seems quite on edge." Seungho asked.

”Ah, well....." Yoona trailed off, her hand waving vaguely in the air, an embarrassed smile on her face.

"Seohyun....our old school had a dojang/ dojo....but this school doesn't..after we transferred here she hasn't been able to...err...."

"In other words..." Hyuna continued for her "She hasn't beaten up anyone in a while." Hyuna said calmly, looking at her nails.

"Ohhhh......." The boys nodded understandingly.

"Seohyun was quite a active member in almost all the martial arts clubs in out old school, she used it to.....erm....realease her stress.....but she hasn't been able to recently so..." Yoona explained.

"Hmph. hat a violent woman." A voice suddenly cut in, it was Yong Hwa, seated up now, a red bump clearly seen on his forehead.

Seohyun's eyes snapped up, and her eyes glimmered, as if a beast spotting its prey.

"Ahh...Yong Hwa-ssi..." Yoona tried to ease the situation, but Seohyun was already beside Yong Hwa's seat now.

"Say that again!" She challenged, her hands curled around Yong Hwa's collar.

Yong Hwa glared back at her, his vein popping in his forehead.

"I will say it a hundred times if I want to! Violent woman, violent woman...." He chanted

"What you!!!" Seohyun snarled shaking Yong Hwa by his collar.

"Oh my....they're trying to take their anooyance out on each other now...." Jungshin sighed.

"Speaking of a dojang though....." Jonghyun said, a hand on his chin, feigning an action of hard thought, "My house has one, why don't you guys fight it out?"

"What did you say?" Both Yong Hwa and Seohyun's head snapped up.

Jonghyun smiled smugly.