How It Turned Out....

Our Bittersweet Love Story....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kindly reminder

This is a double update, so I hope you read the chapter before ^^

How It Turned Out....

Sunlight came into your room through a gap of your blue curtain, brighten the dim bedroom of yours a bit. The alarm that sat on the night-stand beside your bed was producing a pretty loud voice.

You groaned at it before stretched your hand to turn it off. You rolled on your side and met a broad chest, covered with white, thin, t-shirt. You looked up at the sleeping figure before you. The scene that happened the night before was playing inside your head.

 

Right, we’re now official. Again.

 

Your lips curled up into a smile at the thought. You leaned closer and nuzzled your face on his chest, replaying what has happen last night.

[FLASHBACK]

You leaned your back on the couch, softly massaging your temple. “I really don’t get it why Mr. Kang gave me this stupid assignment…” you mumbled and took a glance at your laptop screen.

A special ringtone came out from your phone. Without take a look on the caller, you picked it up. “I’m heading at your place, anything you want?” asked the other side, “Frappe! Please, buy me a cup of it! You’re really my life safer!” you almost squealed at him. He chuckled softly before hang up. You climbed on the couch and lay down on your stomach.

The last time you met him was when you were looking for a present for your best buddy and Hyukjae volunteered himself to be your one day driver, and it was like couple months ago. He was busy with the tour that he and Donghae planned, but as usual, he still contacted you sometimes.

 

You quickly jumped and ran to the front door when you heard the bell rang. “My frappe!!” You reached out your hands, right after you opened the door, at him. He looked at you in disbelief. “Whoa, yes, I’m doing fine this past months, Yoora, thanks for asking.” He mocked at you but gave you your order. You giggled at him and told him to enter.

Hyukjae hung an ironed suit on your closet before threw himself on your bed, release a loud groan. You leaned on the door frame, watching him. “Want a tea?” he shook his head, look so lifeless. You took a sip of your frappe before sat on the edge of your bed.

You poked his arm that hugged the pillow not long ago. “How’s the tour?” you received his two thumbs up as an answer. You chuckled at him. “Really tired, huh?” this time, he gave a slow nod. You patted his back, “Take a rest.” You walked out of the room right after he hummed and moved a bit into a comfy position.

 

After two hours that feels like a lifetime, your work is done. You stretched your body, the proud smile never leave your face. You closed your laptop and lay down on your favorite couch. That’s when Hyukjae came out from your bedroom, with sleepy face, messy hair and white t-shirt. “Hello,” you greeted him, “How’s the sleep?” Hyukjae set himself on the floor, head leaning on the couch, “I need more…” he mumbled softly, “Then why did you up? You just slept for two hours anyway.”

“Manager hyung called, asking where am I and tell me my morning schedule will start in 8am.” You nodded and softly caressed his cheek. “Yoora-ya.” You hummed in respon, “Wanna take some fresh air?”

 

You leaned on the fence of your flat’s platform, breathing the night’s cold air. Hyukjae handed you a cup of hot chocolate and wrapped your body with a blanket. You muttered a thanks and threw your gaze at the night view of Seoul, where the lights looks like stars.

Hyukjae heaved a soft sigh, his smile spread over his face. “Someone is in a good mood.” You took a glance at him and gave him a teasing smile, he chuckled, “Indeed, I am.” Then silence take control between you two, let you both enjoying each other presence.

“Actually…” his voice make you turned to him, “I have something to give you.” You raised your eyebrows, “What is it?” He reached his pocket, took your iPod out and gave it to you. “Uh… I deleted all of your songs and—“

“You what?!” Hyukjae sighed when you cut him.

“Yah, I’m trying to be romantic here, can you at least let me speak?” you chuckled at his reaction and told him to continue.

“Yes, I deleted all of your songs in it, but I already have a back-up of it, and then I put a song in it. So… I want you to listen to it.” He looked so nervous, he chewed on his bottom lip while stealing glance at you who started to unlock your iPod.

When you tapped on your music library, there’s only one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter