Nothing Has Change….

Our Bittersweet Love Story....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Step in shyly/

Tehee~~ Hello~!

Sorry for not updating this lovey-dovey-pathetic-couple story for century....

My school prohibited me ;;a;;

Ehm... anyway, for being a bad author, I give you double update, yeay!!!

hehehe~ I jsut finish the last chapter a while ago since this little fella of mine keep nagging about this heung....

Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed the last /cries/ update from me for Our Bittersweet Love Story ^^

I'm working out on my next project khukhu~ please look forward to it!^^

 

XOXO, jung~

Nothing Has Change….

 

You collected everything that you and Hyukjae had bought yesterday on the table of your living room.

Hyukjae sent you a simple message after he left on the day you two met at the library. A simple message that turned into couple jokes, and it changed into laughing at each other trough phone call. One day, turned into a week, then a month has passed and your relationship with him become better each day. You became close to him again. Among his crazy schedules, he would call you or at least text you, like he used to.

Someone rang your bell when you preparing some stuff to bring. “Hyukjae’s here already?!” you panicked, and everything seems missing from your sight, like your cardigan, your wallet, your—vibrate came from your phone, someone’s calling.

“Hyukjae?” you frowned but pick up his call, “Hello?” you could hear him chuckle, “Yo, there, Missy, can’t you open your door for me first before messing your flat?” you smiled due his light and cheerful tone. He seems in the good mood.

Without ending the call, you reached your door and opened it, only to found yourself dumbfound.

You didn’t sure if he was Hyukjae or not. He wore a SIMPLE red t-shirt with a SIMPLE black leather jacket, a SIMPLE jeans, a SIMPLE sneakers and messy brown hair, leaned a hand against the frame door and the other hand held his phone on his ear, looking at you with his SIMPLE playful smile. Yes, he was that simple but looked so dazzling in your eyes.

You were startled at his chuckle, “Like what you see?” he said. You just roll your eyes and back to your stuff, let the door open for him. He stepped in casually.

He frowned when he saw you flip some cushion, “What are you looking for?” he asked.

“My stuffs!”

“What stuff?”

“My wallet, my cardigan, and my beanie! Do you know where they are?” yeah, it is a stupid question, how could he know when he just stepped into your flat?

He clicked his tongue then reached your bag. “What are you doing?” you asked.

Then, he took your wallet out from your bag. “Here’s your wallet—“ he put it back in your bag, “—there’s your cardigan—“ he pointed at your waist, where the cardigan were, “—and here’s your beanie.” he took it from the table and put it on your head.

You stared at him in disbelief. “How could you know it?” unconsciously, you said the word inside your head. He smiled sweetly, “I’ve been sleeping, waking up, eating, even messing up and cleaning up this flat for months, with you,” he chuckled a bit before looking back deeply into your eyes, “of course I know every single stuff here. And, remember your habit.” He said.

You completely lost a word. There was an explosion inside your heart.

Hyukjae hugged you with one hand and ruffled your beanie softly. “C’mon, noona’s waiting for us.” he released you, carried some stuff, then patted your head before head to his car.

Behind his back, you secretly wiped your tears away, hope he didn’t notice it.

But let’s have a bet here.

 

 

 

Hyukjae did know it.

***

Sora unnie approached the car w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter