The Tears…

Our Bittersweet Love Story....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Tears....

 

You tapped your finger on the cashier counter, waiting for your order. A big cup of Ice Chocolatte. Yes, that ‘magical’ beverage was in your need-the-most list right now with all tasks and problems you had, a sip of it will make my head clear even it’s for awhile, you thought.

You looked around the café, you missed this place so much. You took a deep breath, taking the coffee bean smell, filling your lungs with it. “Yeah, it’s been 4 months tough…” you mumbled.

Your thought was being interrupted by the cute cashier guy who handed you your order. You said thanks and left.

While sipping your beverage, your legs brought you to a certain library near the café. You need to borrow a certain book for the damn task.

After you stepped into the library, you approached a librarian to ask for the book. “Oh, it’s around there, Miss.” She said. You thanked her then went to shelf she pointed.

You checked on every book in every rack of the shelf. And unfortunately, the book that you need was placed in the highest rack, while your height…isn’t that high….

You cursed then looked around, but there’s no librarian to help you, there was only a couple, a man, and a bunch of high schooler. You stepped on the lowest rack and stretched your arm, as long as you could, but still you couldn’t reach it.

Then, another arm stretched from your back—you felt there’s no distance between your back and his chest—and pulled the book out. “This one?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter