Chapter 2

Cupid's Apprentice

Zelo and Himchan had to have a long talk. Of course Himchan was still upset about the fact that Zelo has messed up but he forgave him. They hugged it out and Himchan quickly gave him a new assignment. This time though, no arrows were involved. 

"So I basically stalk him?" Zelo asked. 

"Well pretty much," Himchan agreed. His assignment was to watch Bang Young Guk, and figure out what he like and what he was truly like. Luckily mortals can't see angels unless they're in their human form so this wouldn't be too hard. 

Himchan sent Zelo off, waving him goodbye as he left the portal from Mount Helios to the human world. 

"Okay, this shouldn't be hard. Just get some facts, some things he likes stuff like that. Not a problem," Zelo reassured himself. He was somewhat nervous due to his last mess up. He didn't bother to change to his mortal form, he wanted things to be as easy as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Young Guk was laying on the sofa in his house. He was thinking about how he was single once again. He let out a frustrated sigh. 

"Now it's just annoying," he said to himself,"constantly having people leaving you." 

Young Guk shook his head and walked off. He went to go get his sketchbook. Whenever he was frustrated he liked to sit and draw. It was really calming for him. He decided to draw the couch on the other side if the room. He made sure to capture every little detail, every little shadow, every little crease and crevice. He sat, drawing, for about an hour. His drawing wasnt finished but he was calm and relaxed so decided to stop.

Young Guk got up and stretched, closing his sketchbook. He then went to his room and decided to change clothes, so he could go out. He removed his clothes and changed into something more fashionable, I guess you could say.  He grabbed his car keys and walked out the door. 

He drove off to a bookstore, and went inside. He explored the different book aisles, looking at each and every book. He grabbed one and looked out it, it was a romance that seemed to peak his attention. He sighed softly and went to buy it. After he bought it he decided to sit in the store and read for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelo decided to start his assignment right away. He saw that Young Guk was in his house. He sighed as he felt awkward just going into someone's house to watch them. 

"If that's not the definition of stalker I don't know what is," Zelo said as he found his way into Young Guks house through an open window in the back. He walked through the house., then he saw Young Guk coming his way. 

"Wonder what he's doing," Zelo said to himself. Young Guk, being unable to see Zelo, walked right through him, literally. Zelo shivered,"I hate when that happens." 

Zelo took out a small notebook he had in his back pocket. He opened it up, ready to write with his pen in his hand. He saw Young Guk grab a sketchbook. Zelo turned his head slightly in confusion. 'He likes to draw?' he thought. Then he saw Young Guk sit on the couch and start drawing the other couch on the opposite side of the room.

"Wow he's good," he said to himself. He quickly jotted down the words 'likes to draw' in his notebook. He sat on the opposite couch and waited. He tried to keep himself occupied but it wasn't much help. All he could do was watch. He suddenly felt almost awkward and somewhat saddened. Then he realized, he was feeling Young Gums emotions mixed with his own. He completely forgot that when angels get to close to a person, they start to feel what the other person feels. 

He was sitting their, thinking about how he may have ruined this man's love life more than it already was. He was quickly pulled out of his thought as he saw Young Guk get up and put his sketchbook away, then he get his keys. Zelo got up and even got in his car with him.

"Imagine if he could see me," Zelo said to himself. 

He went to the book store with Young Guk. ' He likes to read too' Zelo thought. He watched as Young Guk paced through the aisles, looking for something to read. He felt that's sadness again, when Young Guk picked up the romance book. 

"Why is he intentionally making himself sad?" Zelo said. He thought about his mistake again. He shook his head and tried not to over think things. He continued to follow around Young Guk for the rest of the day and found out some new things. Things he didn't know before. He learned that Young Guk likes to draw, to read, he also like animals and is a good people person. 

"But why does he act how he does in relationships? I don't know, I better report back to Himchan." Zelo than left Young Guk alone and made his way back to Mount Helios.