Chapter 9

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

As soon as you were awake Jessica jumped on you and demanded a kiss from you. It was unusual for Jessica to be up this early without anyone waking her up. You were still sleepy and didn’t give her any response but rub your eyes cutely, Jessica couldn’t wait any longer, attacked your lip with her own. You let her do what she want, when she pulled away letting catch your breath, she didn’t stop kissing you. She shower you with kisses all over your face.

“Baby, do you have any idea how hard it is to live without kissing you for two week?” Jessica asked between her kisses. “You make me deprived of your kisses for weeks” Jessica whined and continue to shower you with kisses.

“Hehehe that’s tickle, you have your kiss now let me go back to sleep” you mumbled and tried to push her away.

“Can’t let you do that, baby. We have a fan signing event today. Now let’s go have some breakfast and get ready” Jessica offered you a hand and you took it.

 

When you arrived at the fan signing event, the place was already pack with fans from all over the world. It was a total chaos that more bodyguards has to step in, in order for you and your unnie to get out of the van. You could hear fans screaming, from the inside of the van.

“Wahh, lots of fans have shown up already” Sooyoung said.

You all step up on the stage and talk to the fans.

“WAHHHHHHHHH!”

“I LOVE YOU!!!!!!”

“TAYEON!!!! JESSICA!!!! SUNNY!!!!! TIFFANY!!!!! HYEOYEON!!!!! YURI!!!!! SOOYOUNG!!!!! YOONA!!!! SEOHYUN!!!!! ______!!!!!!”

All sort of screaming can be hear from the fans.

“_______, MARRY MEEEEEEE”

You smile and wave at them. Jessica put your arm around your waist, giving the person a sign to back off. Jessica leaned in and whispered in your ears, “don’t even think about it baby.” You giggled.

“Possessive much?” Tiffany meronged at Jessica, who sent her a glare in return.

“So you’re fine with your girlfriend sending hearts to other people?” Jessica said.

“What? Where?” Tiffany quickly turned Taeyeon.

“TAEYEON UNNIE SARANGHAEYO” Taeyeon formed a heart shape with her hands and send it back to them.

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon” Tiffany yelled. You and Jessica laughed at her action.

“SICA NOONA, YOU’RE SO PRETTY, GO OUT WITH ME”

“NO SICA-YAH, GO OUT WITH OPPA”

“SICA-YAH, LEAVE _______ AND GO OUT WITH ME, I LOVE YOU!!!”

You turned to Yoona and asked, “unnie, is it illegal to kill the fans?” Yoona laughed, “relax, Sica-unnie will only go out with you anyways”

You lean in and whispered in Jessica’s ear. “If you ever leave me, I’ll…I’ll move out of our room” you threatened Jessica, mentally face palming yourself with the reason you came up with. Jessica giggled at your cute threat.

“Never, baby” Jessica whispered back.

“OMG, ___SIC IS SO CUTE”

“___SIC FOREVER”

You and Jessica smile at the fan reaction and decided to give them some fanservice. You kiss Jessica on the cheek and the crowd really went wild.

“Unnie, I didn’t know we have this many shippers”

“Well how can they resist the ice princess couple, especially when the baby ice princess is this cute” Jessica said and pinch your cheeks, you let out a giggled.

“I think you should change your couple nickname to jealous couple” Yuri said.

“I’m not jealous” you and Jessica said at the same time and sent a deathly glare at Yuri. Yuri can only gulped and hide herself behind Yoona.

“I’m sorry” Yuri let out a whimpered, shivering in fear.

“Yuri unnie, you must have specially skill to pissed both of them off at the same time” Yoona laugh at Yuri and intertwine her fingers with Yuri and rub it gently to ease of the fear.

“WAHHHHH, YOONYUL!!!!”

During the event, you and Jessica kept glancing at each other throwing daggers at the fan who tried to have skinship with one of you. The members found this very entertaining.

“haha, they’re at it again” Hyoyeon nudged Sunny, who just shake her head. This happened at every fan signing event and the other could only feel sorry for the innocent fans who were on the receiving end of the daggers.

You saw Jessica offered a hug to one of the fan who was crying and cried even harder when Jessica hug her. ‘I’m not jealous, she is just a fan’ you thought in your head. The fan gave Jessica a present and Jessica thanked her by holding her hand and the fan blushed. ‘Unbelievable, that fan is flirting with her’

You snapped out of your thought when a fan step in front of you an

Please log in to read the full chapter