Chapter 15

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

You were in the living room in Jessica’s embrace with the rest of the members. The members waited patiently for you to talk.

“My parent split up when I was five, I was going back and forth between my mom and dad….”

 

Flashback

“_______-ah, even though me and your mom are not together anymore, I still love you and I won’t leave you no matter what happened, I promised” you dad said to you.

-----------------

Not long after your dad remarried and they had Jiyoung. When you were at your dad’s, it was only you and Jiyoung, since your dad and Jiyoung’s mom would always be busy working. Although, sometimes you did felt jealous of Jiyoung since she got love from both her parents. When Jiyoung started to grow up, you started to become more and more invisible in the house but you didn’t really mind cause at least Jiyoung would always come and find you. Jiyoung was the only person that notice your existence and she was the only one that could put a smile on your face. When you were at your mom’s, you would locked yourself in your room since your mom would bring home different man every night like you never existed or sometimes she didn’t even come home at all.

----------------

One day when you were at the mall, you were casted in a CF. SM saw your talent, they didn’t want the other agency to have you so they signed you and that’s how you became a trainee at such a young age.

---------------

You came home to your mom’s house happily after your training since your dad would be picking you up and you’d get too see Jiyoung again but to your dismay there were yelling coming from inside the house.

You opened the door to find, the whole living room was trashed, and there were pieces of glasses everywhere. You looked to find Jiyoung’s mom was holding Jiyoung in her arm trying to calm her down, Jiyoung was crying really hard due to the loud noises. Then you saw your parents were fighting.

“How dare you cheated on me when we were together?!” your dad yelled at your mom with angered.

“well all you ever did was worked, you didn’t give me what I want” your mom yelled back with the same amount of angered.

“What is it that you want? ? Is that it? I was working hard so that you could live a comfortable live but you were around behind my back!!”

“Appa” you said.

He looked at you with anger and turned to your mom, “Is she even my child?!! You probably don’t even know who the father is and just pretended that she was mine. You b*tch!!!!” Your dad yelled and throw a lamp on the floor and looked at you and your mom with the most hatred look.

Your heart literally broke into pieces when you heard what your dad just said and the way he looked at you hurt you more than anything, tears broke out of your eyes without you even noticing it.

“Ap

Please log in to read the full chapter