Chapter 34

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

You pushed Jessica away, and his hand came in contact with your face at full force. It was the same cheek that was hit and now your lip is busted open. It was so hard that you almost lost your consciousness, you face was throbbing in pain, tears flowed down nonstop from the pain. 

“_______-ah!!” Jessica cried and make her way toward you.

Taecyeon chuckled and pushed Jessica down on the ground before picking you up and throw you over his shoulder and ran to his van.

You couldn’t do anything at the moment since you were still dizzy from the hit.

He throw you in his van and ran to the driver seat.

Luckily the security guards came in time and tackled him to the ground before he could get in.

Jessica ran to the van and got you out. She hugged you tightly afraid that she would lose you.

You cried in Jessica’s embrace, she couldn’t hold in her tears when she saw you cried.

“shhh baby, it’s ok. He’s gone” Jessica cooed and rubbed your back gently, comforting you. You and Jessica were sent to the hospital for a checkup.

 

Breaking News

SNSD’s Jessica and _______ were almost kidnapped at the ******* mall. The kidnapper was caught by the security guards and he is now in police custody.

The two members were reported to have some bruises. They were sent to the hospital for a checkup.

 

Your wrist was now swollen and it had turn purple. The doctor had cleared you and Jessica. He prescribe some pain killer for your wrist and bandaged it up. Luckily, you didn’t fracture it but your bone was bruised and it’ll take a few months to heal.

You and Jessica were waiting for the other members to get here since they practically forbidden you to leave the hospital until they get there.

Jessica gently caress your cheek, trying not to touch the bruise.

“Baby I’m sorry” Jessica said after seeing the handprint on your face, that seemed to have gotten more noticeable and your cheek was swollen.

You used your good hand to hold Jessica’s hand and intertwine your fingers together. “Unnie, it’s not your fault. Don’t blame yourself. Does it hurt?” you pointed toward her swollen cheek.

She shook her head as a no but you didn’t believe her. Your face sting like hell, how could hers not hurt?

“Liar. Let me kiss it better” You place a soft kiss on her swollen cheek. “There, is that better?”

Jessica chuckle at your cute gesture and nodded. “Baby, I’m not leaving you anywhere alone ever again”

All the members went to the hospital as quickly as they could, they were worried like crazy. They wanted to see you and Jessica as soon as possible, to make sure that you two were ok even though you already texted them that you were fine but they wanted to see with their own eyes. To their disappointment, there were many reporters and fans outside the hospital, they had to drive to the back of the hospital to get inside without being notice.

They ran as quickly as they could to the cafeteria where you and Jessica were waiting, ignoring all the stare from others.

“Sica-ah, maknae-ah, are you ok?”

“Are you hurt anywhere?”

“Did he hurt you?”

“He hit you!!!”

“Who the heck is he?”

“I’m going to kill him!!!”

“How dare he touch you?”

All the members were both angry and concerned at the same time and they couldn’t hold in their worried.

“Relax, we’re fine” Jessica said after there all have finished firing questions and angry comments.

“Are you sure? Has the doctor check on you? Are you really fine?”

“Yes, yes and yes” you smiled reassuring them that both of you were really fine.

They all sighed in relieve.

“Ok girls, let get you back to the dorm. The crowd had already gotten a lot bigger. We should leave while we can.” Manager oppa said and drove us back to the dorm.

You were in your room, both of you were getting to take a shower.

“Baby let’s go” Jessica held out her hand.

You looked at her confusingly, “Go where?”

“Shower of course, I told you I’m not leaving you alone anymore, not even in our dorm. Beside you only got one hand, how could you showe

Please log in to read the full chapter