Chapter 4

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Unnie, you should go talk to her, she doesn’t look really good” Krystal said to Jessica, who just stop crying a while ago. Krystal tried to convince her sister since she was feeling guilty for closing the door at you but Jessica just ignore her and stay quiet.

“Unnie, it could be just a misunderstanding or else she wouldn’t come all the way here in this kind of weather. You can’t just leave her in the rain like that, she’s already drenched and her face is paler than the vampires in those movies.”

Krystal’s word really caught Jessica’s attention, she was now worrying about your condition. She pretended like she didn’t care but keep taking glances at the door.

“Come on unnie” Krystal whined and trying to drag Jessica to the door, suddenly the banging stopped.

“She already left, Krystal” Jessica said monotonically, trying to pry Krystal’s hand off of her.

“Then go after her and clear this thing out” Krystal won’t give in anytime soon. She manage to drag Jessica to the front door.

“I’ll talk to her tomorrow, just give me some time”

“No, you’re going to talk to her today whether you like it or not.” Krystal open the door and got a shock instead.

“OMO!”

You were lying lifelessly on the ground and the rain just keep pouring on you non-stop. Krystal was shocked and couldn’t move. As soon as Jessica saw your body on the ground, all the anger and jealousy completely vanished and replaced with worry and guilt. Jessica pushed Krystal, who was too shock to do anything, out of the way and quick and carefully carried you to her inside.

‘Why does she feel lighter than this morning?’ Jessica thought and take a mental note to scold Yuri and Sunny for not making sure that you ate properly and to scold the rest of the member who let you come out of the dorm in this condition. She was sure that you definitely did not come here by car.

 Krystal who recover from the shock quickly follow.

“Krystal called the doctor NOW” Jessica said.

She carefully place you on her bed and quickly

Please log in to read the full chapter