Chapter 30

I don't know
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica had dragged you into every single store that you walked by, you lost count of which store you were in but you didn’t mind as long as Jessica was beside you.

“Baby, look” Jessica said and show you a leather jacket.

“It’s pretty, you should try it on but then again you look great in everything”

Jessica smiled. “You should try it on too, we could wear couple outfits” Jessica said excitedly and handed you the same one.

“Baby, we looked so cute together”

“hehe, the other unnies are going to be jealous of us”

You tried to pay for it but Jessica wouldn’t let you, being the stronger one, Jessica hold you in place with one arm around your waist while the other handed the cashier her card.

Other people smile at you and Jessica, being so sweet to each other not letting one another pay for the stuff.

The cashier smile and flirt with Jessica. Jessica seemed to be oblivious since her attention was only on you. You glared at the cashier but she ignored it and continued to smile at Jessica. Jessica pecked your cheek before thanking the cashier and walked out of the store with her arm still around your waist.

You were sulking and she knew it.

“Baby, I told you that you’re not paying for anything when you’re with me” Jessica thought that you were still upset about that. Well you were but not as much compare to when the cashier flirt with Jessica and Jessica even smile back at her.

“You smiled at her” you said sulkinly.

“What?” Jessica was confused.

“She flirted with you and you smiled at her, hmph”

“Ah I see. Baby, don’t be jealous. Me and byunsica only have eyes on you”

You blushed and Jessica kissed you in front of the store where there were a lot of people. You saw the cashier looked at you and being the childish one, you smirked at her.

You came across a shoe and accessory store. Jessica got a phone call.

“Baby, you can go in first, I need to take this” Jessica said before walking out the store.

You smiled since Jessica left, you could buy stuffs without her paying for you. You walked around freely choosing shoes and bags buying at two of each for you and Jessica so you could wear together. You came across a silver couple bracelets, one has a handcuff on it while the other has a key. You bought those and also some sunglasses.

After sometimes of browsing, you went to pay for the stuffs. You walked around killing time, waiting for Jessica to come back. You quickly hide the bracelet when you saw Jessica walked in the store.

Some guy bumped into you and asked you for a direction but you didn’t really have an idea of where it was, so you just apologized. The guy kept talking to you and flirting with you. You just talked to him and smile at him, thinking that he was just being nice.

He asked if you want to go get coffee with him which you politely declined.

Jessica clearly wasn’t happy and put her arm around your waist and pulled you closer to her while sending a deathly glare at him.

“Did you miss me, baby?” Jessica asked and kissed you in front of him before you could answer.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t see you were there” Jessica said coldly and hug you possessively. She looked like she was about to kill someone.

“It’s o-ok, I-I w-was just l-leaving” he hurriedly left the store.

“Looks like I can’t even

Please log in to read the full chapter