B

The Adventures of Galaxy Boy (And His Alpaca)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris poked his head out from behind a tree.

"Are you sure this is okay? I'm not wearing anything, for krissakes."

Ace scoffed. "Of course you're fine! It's not like theres anything to look at any--"

Kris glared. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NOTHING." He pointed at his organ. "THERE'S MORE HERE THAN WHATEVER" He pointed at Ace. "YOU HAVE THERE."

Ace rolled his eyes. "Bull. I mean, I get more girls in a week than you do in a year.

"YOU'RE A ING ALPACA."

"That's not the point. Anyways, hurry up and follow along. I thought you wanted to get clothes?"

Kris could do nothing but groan and trail along behind Ace. That stupid alpaca. Always thought he was the king, the supreme. (when indeed, it was, of course, Kris who was). 

As the two walked along the path toward the village (or rather, Ace walked along the path and Kris sort of kind of hid behind trees as he followed along), Ace sang a bunch of weird songs that Kris couldn't help but moan in despair at what he had to listen to.

"SHE'SSSSSSSSSS MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ASIANNNNNNN PEARLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SHE'S MY ASIANNNNNNNNN PEARLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

Kris groaned again. "Oh shut the up."

Out of nowhere, the dog popped up again.

"YOU'RE MY X Y X Y AL GE BRAAAAAAAAAAAAA BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU'RE MY X Y X Y PRE CAL CUUUUUUUUUUU LUSSSSSSSSSS"

"That's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter