A

The Adventures of Galaxy Boy (And His Alpaca)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Girls................................................................... always turn each other against each other." Kris began to speak, before Ace interrupted him.

"Girls........." Ace swallowed the weed he was chewing on (which Kris still thought were just dandilions). "turn boys on."

Kris stared at him. "You're not even a guy."

"Fine." Ace took another bite of his dandilions weed. "Girls turn alpacas on."

Kris gave an incredulous look. "You don't even-- YOU WEREN'T EVEN BORN OUT OF ."

"yeah well you popped out of your mom's ." Ace continued chewing. 

"YOU POPPED OUT OF MY MOM'S TOO."

Ace jumped on Kris' back. "OPEN WINGS, FLY." 

Kris' wings poopped out from behind his back and took the two up into the air. 

"WAIT THESE ARE MY WINGS WHY ARE YOU CONTROLLING THEM" kris yelled as Ace almost made him hit a plane. (Kris was pretty sure that it was an army plane and that they would begin shooting at them in a couple of-- "HOLY ACE THOSE ARE BULLETS FLYING AT US HOLY I THINK THEY SENT BIRDS AFTER US TOO I REFUSE TO BE EATEN BY BIRDS THAT IS SO NOT MY STYLE."

Ace looked at Kris' feet,, were the dog high on crack was biting. "oh hey you're still."

the dog bit down harder and growled. "AW HOLY STOP THAT ACE" Kris began yelling again as an excruciating pain jolted through his body. "LET ME DOWN GOD DAMN IT."

Ace stopped Kris' wings and the three fell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter