C

The Adventures of Galaxy Boy (And His Alpaca)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thankfully for Kris, it was near dusk when the two (the three?) made it to the village. 

"Huh, it's sorta dark out isn't it. Where is everyone, even." said Ace.

"NORMAL people are eating dinner at this time." Kris rolled his eyes. "God why do I even put up with you??????"

"YOU LOVE ME CUZ IM HOT. YOU LOVE ME CUZ IM COLD. YOU LOVE ME CUZ IM REAL. YOU LOVE ME CUZ--" Ace began.

".......And I'll stop you right there and that's not even hot the song goes." Kris cuts him off. Then he mutters, "Jesus ing Christ you have got to be kidding me."

Suddenly, a blood-curdling scream could be heard from behind them.

The two (as the dog disappeared again) whipped their heads around, to be met with the gaze of a 6-foot-tall guy holding a stick out sorta semi kinda not really threateningly.

"Why," the kid guy started, "the are you not wearing clothes." his gaze dropped down to Kris's thingy, before flitting back up, his face flushing red."

Ace let out a chortle. "Well you see, kid, it's a really funny story--"

Kris cut him off and rolled his eyes (again). "It is NOT a funny story--"

"It's so big...." the kid said with wide eyes.

"Wha--"

Ace chortled again "Ohohohohohoho isn't it??"

The kid and Ace got into a conversation about just how "massive" and "strong" and "how stiff it must get," while Kris stood there gaping.

Holy ing is this even happening--

"Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter