Chapter 3

You're My

Chapter 3

 

No One’s POV

 

Chaeri eyes were wide seeing what she had bumped into. She was frozen in a position that made her feel really awkward. It was a position that all the other girls in the club would love to be in. Chaeri’s hands laid on the topless guy’s chest. Her hands had landed there subconsciously to gain back her balance. Taehyung looked at the scene and frowned in disapproval. He began to feel rather furious; overly furious in fact. He didn’t know why he felt that way. He thought it was unnecessary but he just couldn’t help it. He really didn’t like how an innocent girl like her was so close to such a guy. The topless guy looked down to see who was touching his toned pecs and smirked.
“I know my body is irresistible but girl that was a bit rough don’t you think?” he let out a laugh. “You want me that much?” he said smugly as he began to trail his hand down Chaeri’s cheek. Chaeri winced. She hated these kind of guys. The arrogant kind that think all girls like them and they do things as if they’re special. Chaeri tried to escape from the guy but he already had a firm hold on her waist to bring her closer to him, pressing their bodies together. Taehyung noticed the way the guy was touching Chaeri and he saw how she struggled to get away from him. Feeling more and more irritated by the second from watching what was happening, Taehyung strode up to the topless guy, removed his arm from Chaeri’s waist and shoved him away from Chaeri with full froce. The topless man stumbled back, totally off guard. A group of his fangirls began to make big fuss over the man that they worshipped being treated in such a way and they all helped him regain his balance. Before the guy was able to realise what had just happened to him, Taehyung grabbed Chaeri’s wrist to take her away from the scene.

 

 

Chaeri’s POV

 

I was feeling quite shaken up about what just happened to me back on the dance floor. I feel kind of gross now. I can’t believe a guy like that touched me! EWWW! It is totally and truly 100% official - I HATE clubs. I was now standing just next to the club’s exit with the guy who had just rescued me. He offered to take me out of the club for some fresh air but I declined feeling shy. I was shy because… well… how can I not be shy with this person right before my eyes! The club’s lights were dim and flashy. At first I thought that it was the lights playing tricks on me. I thought that there’s no way that this guy standing right in front of me was actually him, that there was no way that the guy who had just saved me was… my friggin ultimate bias! Despite not having clear vision due to the lighting of the place I just knew this was him without a doubt. As a fan I could just sense it. Not that I’m crazy or anything. I was certain it was him; Tae… and… HE’S FRIGGIN STANDING LITERALLY WITHING A METRE FROM ME!!!! Internally I was dying of overwhelming happiness. It was a level of happiness that just cannot be explained. It’s the type that makes you feel like you’re just so happy you could die. Similar to the feeling you get when a character in a drama, or manga, or anime finally confesses. However, with all the happiness, I was feeling the same amount of utter shock and awe.

“Oh my gosh,” I let out a quiet whisper.

“Are you ok?” Tae asked. I shook my head. I think I’m going to go crazy; he’s worried about me! I’m so overjoyed that I can’t do anything. I can’t move, I can’t think, I can’t talk. Heck, I think I’ve already forgotten how to breathe. “Are you in shock from what just happened?” his face came closer to mine. He’s so close right now. Is he trying to kill me? I took a small step back away from him and nodded. Oh I’m in shock alright. But not for the reason he thinks. I had forgotten about the encounter I had with that guy on the dance floor long ago. “Is there something I can do?” he asked. “Do you want me to get you a drink?” I let out a small smile and shook my head. I’ve been really liking the way he’s looked at me all this time. He looked like he was sincerely worried. “You have friends here right? I can go look for them if you want” he turned around to leave. Without thinking, my hand reached out and grabbed his arm to stop him.
“I’m fine,” I said and let out a quiet chuckle, “really.” I smiled thinking about how kind he was. Then it dawned on me… OH MY GOSH... I JUST TALKED TO TAE! AND DID I SERIOUSLY JUST GRAB HIM? Ok Chaeri, just calm down. Must contain feels! I took a deep breath. Now hand, let go of his arm. As much as I liked holding Tae I did what my brain told me. “Sorry,” I let out quiet embarrassed laugh.

“No it’s fine,” Tae grinned widely and chuckled. I think my heart just gave up. I absolutely love his smile and his laugh. They’re two of my many favourite things about him. I like how when he smiles, his eyes smile too. Aigoo! He’s just too handsome.

My mind then thought about Tae’s offer about finding my friends for me. Hold up… how did he know I had friends here with me? I thought about the topic even more. And how would he know what my friends look like? I brushed off the thoughts. I couldn’t think straight at the moment. I completely forgot about what I was just thinking about and my mind focused back onto Tae. I internally applauded to myself for being able to keep my cool all this time.

 

 

Taehyung’s POV

 

I had no idea why I was so worried. I guess she was just so cute that it made me want to protect her and comfort her. However, she didn’t look very comfortable at all at the moment. Do I look scary? Am I intimidating her? She’s probably just in shock from what happened to her with that douchebag. The fact that she was in shock made me really like her; any of those other girls would’ve loved to be touched by that jerk and then there’s Chaeri who looks totally traumatised by the whole experience. Because she experienced such an event I didn’t want her to feel uncomfortable so I began asking and offering her things that I thought would make her feel better. She declined all my offers. My verdict was that she’s probably just shy. I began to run out of ideas of things to comfort her. Why am I even bothering to help her anyway? I thought about it. I came to the conclusion that it’s because I need to be a gentleman and because of the fact that I can relate to how out of place she felt in this atmosphere. So as a gentleman and a fellow outcast, I felt that it was my duty to help her. Suddenly, I remembered the girls that pushed her onto the dance floor in the first place and an idea popped into my mind. Maybe it would help Chaeri to be with her friends.

“You have friends here right? I can go look for them if you want” I don’t even know why I offered to look for them. It would’ve taken forever to find two girls among the number of people here. But I wasn’t thinking right and I was strangely feeling kind of desperate to succeed in comforting Chaeri. It was strange but I couldn’t help it.  As I turned around to go off to look for her friends I felt a light tug on my arm. I turned back to look at Chaeri.  
“I’m fine,” she said and laughed lightly. Seeing her laugh made me feel a lot better. I felt like I had accomplished something. I also just realised that that was the first time I heard her speak. I still felt her holding my arm. I laughed inwardly. She’s too cute. I couldn’t help but smile at how cute she was. She wasn’t even doing anything in particular. Everything she did was just simply… cute.

 

 

No One’s POV

 

Chaeri and Taehyung both stood in silence near the exit of the club. Despite the silence between them, there were no feelings of awkwardness. They were in fact both really comfortable. This was probably because the two of them no longer felt alone.

“Um” Taehyung said to break the silence. Chaeri looked at him. “Do you want to go outside? I kinda feel like having some fresh air and I don’t wanna stand outside alone.” I also don’t want you to be here in here alone either Taehyung thought.  Chaeri nodded.

“Fresh air sounds nice.” I would love to get out of here.

Taehyung led Chaeri outside. They were instantly welcomed with a refreshing cool breeze and the beautiful sound of silence. Finally their ears were no longer being murdered by the exceedingly loud music from the club. They both breathed in with delight.

“This feels a lot better” Chaeri chimed with a happy sigh.

“It really does” Taehyung replied. He scanned the area and found a small wooden bench. He walked over to it and took a seat at one end. Chaeri followed and sat at the other end. There was enough space between them to fit another person but Chaeri thought it would be weird for her to sit right next to him. As Chaeri sat down she did her best to pull down her dress to cover her legs. She mentally cursed at how short her dress was. Taehyung noticed Chaeri’s actions. She must be cold or feeling self-conscious he thought. Hurriedly, he took off his jacket and shuffled closer to her and placed his jacket on her legs. Chaeri smiled upon Taehyung’s thoughtfulness.

“Thanks,” she said shyly. He smiled back at her.

Taehyung and Chaeri were now sitting close together; not like Chaeri was complaining. They sat contently in silence on the bench. They enjoyed the fresh feeling of being out of the club. Finally they were relaxed and no longer suffocating. A few more moments of pleasant silence went by.

“By the way my name is Taehyung/Chaeri” they said in unison. They looked at each other in awe and laughed at the coincidence.

“I know” they both replied at the same time.

Taehyung and Chaeri simultaneously face palmed themselves inwardly.

 Oh great now he/she probably thinks I’m a creep for already knowing his/her name.

“You know my name?” Taehyung asked curiously.

“Of course I do. You’re Tae” Chaeri looked up at Taehyung with a wide grin. Taehyung was surprised.

“May I ask how you know my name?”

“I hope this doesn’t make me look like a creep but I’m a big fan of you and your music and Bangtan!” Chaeri said with pride and enthusiasm that she couldn’t hide. She hoped she didn’t sound like a crazy stalker. She spoke with such energy that she was worried that she came across as weird. She just couldn’t contain her feels.

“Really…” Taehyung said looking unfazed. Since he found out that Chaeri was a fan of his he felt the need to act cool in front of her. On the inside he was exploding with delight knowing that there was someone who like him and his music. They sat in silence once again. Taehyung feeling ecstatic and Chaeri feeling uneasy.

“Sooo…Tae?” Taehyung questioned raising an eyebrow. Chaeri looked up at him but quickly averted her eyes. She started to feel her cheeks heating up. Oh no! Does he think it’s weird? Aigoo my big mouth! I’m not even close to him yet I’ve given him a nickname. He probably thinks I’m an overly obsessed fan AISH!  Chaeri’s mind soon filled up with worries. She was about to explain herself to Taehyung that she wasn’t a crazy fan but he began to speak.

“I like it,” he said with an eye smile. “It’s… cute,” he smiled again. Chaeri never felt so relieved. She would’ve died if her most favourite idol thought she was a weirdo. “I’m not just saying it since you’re my fan, I really mean it. I like it.” Taehyung  was being sincere. “Bangtan fans don’t usually know me since I don’t really get much parts in songs, and in music videos I don’t get much screen time” Taehyung said slightly embarrassed. “Sometimes, even Bangtan’s CEO forgets who I am,” he chuckled. Chaeri was astonished hearing those words. “And even when fans do know me they only know me as my stage name, V,” Chaeri continued to listen in awe. “To be honest, knowing that I have a fan like you made me feel really happy. So… Thank you.”  

I could die happy now Chaeri thought. Never in her life did she think she would ever meet the man she admired so much. And here he was right in front of her saying that he was happy because of her.

“So um Tae?,” Taehyung’s heart skipped a beat hearing his nickname being said again.

“Hmm?”

“How do you know my name?”

Dammit! I thought she had forgotten all about that. Now it was Taehyung’s to start panicking. How do I know her name? Oh that’s right I overheard her friends saying it. But then won’t she think it’s creepy that I was listening to her friend’s? She cant think I’m creepy or else I’ll lose her respect as fan. Taehyung’s face suddenly began to heat up. Now that I think about it… I think I stared at her at the bar for almost an hour! Aigoo stop thinking and make up an excuse for knowing her name already!
“Um I just uh-”

“Are you getting cold Tae? You’re cheeks are starting turning pink.”

“Huh?” I brought my hands up to my face. They were the opposite of cold. “Oh uh yeah I’m starting to get really cold” Taehyung feigned a shiver.

“Do you want to go back inside the club?”

“Not really. I never really liked it in there.”

“Really? Me too!” Chaeri was happy to hear that she shared something in common with him. “So why did you come here in the first place?” after Chaeri had asked the question a small group of people came out of the bar and stood near the bench Taehyung and Chaeri were sitting on. The people then pulled out a packet of cigarettes and lighters. Soon the whole group of them began to smoke creating a cloud of a revolting stench. Taehyung and Chaeri subtly coughed to avoid acting rude. They both hated the smell of cigarette smoke.

“How about we go somewhere else first and we can talk more there,” Taehyung suggested covering his mouth.

“Sounds good to me,” Chaeri agreed. “We could probably find another bench if we look around.”

“Actually I was thinking about going somewhere else.”

“What do you mean?”

“What kind of places do you like? Are you hungry? We can take a taxi to go somewhere to eat”

“Oh um,” Chaeri thought for a bit. There’s this place that I really like not too far from here.”

“What is it?”

“You’ll see when we get there.” Chaeri stood up and grabbed Taehyung’s hand feeling excited. She was about to take her to one of her most favourite places. 

 

 

Hello everybody! KittyC here ^^

Ok I know this chap was a bit on the boring side TT.TT sorry! Now that I think about it, there won't be much action in this strory. It's probably just going to be a load of and fluff xD

I apologise for another short update!

Please comment below~ I love feedback ^^

What do you guys want to happen next? :3

WARNING! I won't be updating for a while >.< I'm going to goon a little trip~ ^^

                                                                                       - KittyC out ♥

I Would Like To Thank All Of My Subscribers!
lolipop_18 | Purple_Cherries | kirakinz | Asiangirl_2 | Jess_jane143 | siti_aaliyah | ShadyCakes