Chapter 1

You're My

Chaeri’s POV

“NO! I’m not getting out!” I yell as Hyera grabbed me by the wrists to pull me out of the car.

"You're coming out whether you like it or not"

I could feel that she was really pulling as hard as she could. My strength was no match for her but I leaned back with all the will power I had. I was alsmost out of the car when my wrists started to burn in pain. “Unnie! Let go it hurts” I whimpered. Hyera let go of me immediately causing me to fall back. I sat back up and fixed my dress and caressed my wrists as I looked up at her.

“ehehe miane” Hyera bit her lip looking guilty and apologetic. "But seriously, c'mon and get out already"

I avoided her eyes in response and looked at what was happening beside her. My two other friends, Yoonmi and Hyeneol were having their own little conversation in whispers which is what they've been doing for the past 10 minutes. They giggled in unison; quite wickedly in fact. Oh my gosh, they're being so obvious. Typical maknaes - I just know that they've come up with some silly little plan to get me out of the ca-

"OMO!!!! IS THAT V?!?!" Yoonmi and Hyeneol yelled together pointing toward the entrance of the club.

Haha is that really all they got. How low of them to use my ultimate bias against me. I'm not a kid who falls for these kind of things. Hah! They're just making a fool of themselves. V wouldn't possibly be there. This was obviously their plan that they've been scheming to get me out of the car...
But it turns out, my body isn’t as smart as my mind. Because the next thing I know my body was well out of the car and my eyes were scanning the area for the man I idolise so much. I realised my actions and I turn to look at my friends. I see three cheezy triumphant smiles all in a row and I let out a long sigh. Since my body was out of the car, there was no possible way for me to get back in it. Therefore there was no way for me to avoid going into the place I feared so much. Ugh. I was utterly defeated. 
Stupid stupid stupid body.
Stupid stupid stupid Tae.

 

Ugh. I hate this. I hate the music; it’s unnecessarily loud. I hate the lights; they’re making me dizzy. I hate the way the girls were so-called "ily" dancing; I would never dance like that. I hate the clothes they were wearing; why would they want to lose their dignity like that?

I knew it. I knew I would hate this place. Before coming here, the girls were so certain that I would turn out to like partying. Oh how they were wrong.

I sat alone at the bar. The girls left me long ago. They were somewhere amongst the sea of people on the dance floor. All three of them gave up on getting me to “loosen up” as they called it. I'm glad they gave up cause it was just something that wouldn't happen. Ever. It just wasn’t possible for me to be comfortable in a place like this. I know they mean well.

Time slowly ticked by and I have to admit, I was extremely bored. I couldn’t even have the company of my own thoughts since the music was so loud it just didn’t allow me to think. And I also wasn't even able to play on my phone; I drained it's batteries playing Flappy Bird. Which is saying a lot because I friggin hate that game. But at least it kep me occupied for a while.

To make matters a million times worse, I was uncomfortable. Uncomfortable in the fact that I felt out of place and uncomfortable in the fact that my outfit was annoying. I was wearing a plain black tube dress that in overall description was tight and exposing. It would probably be the right length for a 10 year old. It was just way too short. If I tried to pull it down I would expose my upper woman area and if I tried pulling my dress up I would expose my lower woman area. There was just no possible way I could be comfortable in these clothes. How could girls dance like this. But I had no choice but to wear this. Hyera unnie gave me three options; this dress I’m wearing now, a dress that had cut outs in all the wrong places, and my last option was to come here . However right now, I feel totally anyway.

And don’t even get me started on how uncomfortable my heavily caked face was. Although compared to some other girls my makeup seemed pretty light. Just how can all these girls...

I hate this.

I’m bored and uncomfortable.

 

“CHAERI UNNIE!~” two familiar voices made me snap out of my trance.

“Hyeneol, Yoonmi, what’s u-“before I could ask what they wanted they already had me by the wrists and dragged me toward the dance floor. Sheesh how much torture do my wrists need to go through in one night.

“You're making me feel bored by just watching you sitting there”

“I feel the same was as Hyeneol”

“So just get in there and have fun unnie”

They both gave me one big push and I stumbled into the crowd of people on the dance floor

“Have fun unnie!!!” they both yelled in unison.

Those damn maknaes! They pushed me so hard I just couldn’t stop tripping an stubbling. I just had this unstoppable momentum. And my 5 inch heels weren't helping either. I swear when I see those maknaes I’m gonna- OUCH! I look up and my eyes widen when I see what I bumped into.

 

 

Hello everybody! KittyC here :)

I know this chapter is extremely short but that's ok right xD It's only the beginnig ^^

Who do you guys think Chaeri bumped into? :3

I didn't edit this so please comment below if there is anything wrong haha

Should I introduce V next chapter? :P

                                                                                       - Love KittyC  

I Would Like To Thank All Of My Subscribers!
lolipop_18 | Purple_Cherries | kirakinz | Asiangirl_21