Chapter 2

You're My

Taehyung’s POV

“NO! I’m not getting out!” I yelled in annoyance as Namjoon hyung grabbed me by the wrists to pull me out of the car. “Hyung! Let go my arms are hurting!”

“Stop being such a cry-baby.” Namjoon teased.  Then he froze. A seedy smile slowly came across his face. “There’s nothing that”, he wiggled his eyebrows, “a kiss can’t fix”, and he bent over and kissed the back of my hand. The kind of gesture that is meant to be romantic but in this situation was just plain…

“GROSS!” I yelled as I withdrew my hand from his hold. The other Bangtan Boys giggled.

“You’ll be experiencing more of that if you don’t get out of the car” he threatened.

I sat still in my seat. There was no way I was going to lose to this kind of threat. Namjoon turned to face the boys.

“As your leader I order you all to follow my lead”. He turned back to look at me. There were now six similar seedy faces all in a row. I couldn’t shut the car door because Jimin already had a firm hold on it. Damn you Jimin hyung. Slowly, five seedy faces moved toward me. Namjoon hyung made kissing noises, Suga hyung wiggled his eyebows, Jin hyung smirked, Jimin winked, Hoseok his lips and Jungkook bit his lip. The totally-not-seductive faces just kept getting closer and closer. To be in my position right now would be every fangirls’s dream. But unluckily for me, I’m not a fangirl so this was anything but a dream.

“YAH! Why do you guys have to treat me like this?!” I yelled in panic. “I’m not even the maknae”

“Well our maknae is more mature than you” Namjoon replied. “He’s not afraid of clubbing like you and he doesn’t hide in cars”.

Jungkook laughed then stuck out his tongue “Mehrong~”

Tch. “Mature” my foot. I’m not afraid of clubbing, I just know that I won’t like it.

I moved to the seat next to me, to gain some distance from them but as soon as Namjoon stepped foot in to the car with that gross face of his, I cracked and I opened the door and escaped. DAMMIT! I’m screwed…

 

As we neared the entrance of the club I heard faint screaming coming from the parking lot.

“OMO! IS THAT V?!”

It was quite rare for me to hear screaming fans since my group is still a rookie group. I turned around to see who was screaming. I saw three pretty girls standing beside their car. They looked star-struck. Then another girl came out of the car. I have to admit she was hot but not my type. In fact, all four girls weren’t my type. Which leads to one of my main reasons why I hate clubs. They’re just full of girls who aren’t my type.

My four main reasons why I hate clubbing:

  1. The loud music – it’s deafening
  2. The dancing – I like to dance and I can dance but the dance floor is just too crowded and I hate how girls try to dance on me
  3. The lights – it’s annoying
  4. The girls – not my type, yet the boys keep insiting that I might be able to hook up with someone here

Because of those four reasons, I always end up sitting alone at a bar for the whole night.

 

As I said, I always end up sitting at the bar and here I am now. I stared blankly at the counter... Geez! How long will this night last! I let out a groan. It hasn’t even been 30 minutes yet and I’m already suffocating from this atmosphere.

Time slowly passed and I remained on my bar stool. I sat at the bar, feeling sick from my overwhelming boredom. Despite being here for so long it was only now that I realised there was a girl sitting a few stools away from me. I swear she’s been here for just as long as I have. Feeling slightly curious, I studied her face. She looked like she was dead, staring blankly at the bar counter. I felt  little better knowing that I wasn’t the only person here who was suffering. She was probably just as bored as I was. I started thinking. Should I go talk to her? It would be nice to have a conversation with someone I can actually relate to. And I needed something to do to pass the time and she might like a time passer too. Then a thought crossed my mind. Usually when guys talk to a girl at a club it means they wanna hook up though right? Aish! I’m not here to hook up with anyone, I just needed to get rid of my boredom. I stared at the girl, contemplating on whether I should approach her or not. She remained lifeless.  I’ve been staring at her for quite some time now but I just couldn’t take my eyes off her. I had to admit, she was quite pretty but there was something else about her that made it hard for me to look away. There was just something different about her. Something that made her distinct to all the other people here. She seemed more... I dunno, innocent? She just had this aura of innocence that I didn’t get from the other girls here. Maybe it was because she was out of place in this environment – just like me. A few more minutes went by as I continued to stare at the girl. She let out a yawn. Aww cute. I could feel my lips turning up into a smile. Wait what? Aigoo! Snap out of it Taehyung! Why are you still staring at her? It’s weird. I must be going crazy from being so bored for such a long time. I lightly slapped my lips to punish them for smiling for such strange reasons. Bad lips! The girl let out another yawn. My lips twitched. Aish! I guess they wanted to smile but they learnt from their punishment to restrain themselves. She let out another one of her cute yawns. I smiled and bit my lip. Seeing her yawn was just really adorable…Ok, you know what, screw this, I’m going to talk to her. I stood up. And I’ll make it clear for her that I don’t want to hook up if she starts getting any ideas. I’ll tell her that I simply needed someone to talk to to pass the time. As I took a step towards her I got a shock by two strangely familiar voices.

“CHAERI UNNIE~”

Two girls called loudly and rushed over to my girl who I was just about to have a nice conversation with. What the hell. Screw timing. Aish! I heavily plopped back on my stool. So her name was Chaeri? I watched as the two girls harshly dragged “Chaeri” towards the dance floor. She looked very opposing to their forceful actions. Without thinking I rushed over to her. I caught up to the girls. Just as I was about to save Chaeri from her um… “friends”, they roughly pushed her onto the dance floor and I lost sight of her in the sea of people. Feeling a bit worried I squeezed through the crowd to find her. I hope she didn’t get hurt. Her friends pushed her pretty hard. Surely they’re not friends though right? Friends don’t do things to each other like that. Then I thought about my friends – the Bangtan boys. On second thought, they’re probably really close friends. I chuckled.

 

With a bit more bumping and shoving, I moved deeper into the dance floor. My eyes widened. There you are! I grinned seeing Chaeri not too far from. She was still stumbling. I don’t blame her though, her heels were so damn high. I rushed over to help her but she bumped into a guy. She bumped into him pretty hard too. I frowned. The guy she bumped into looked like a total douche. He was topless and had a swarm of girls who admired his muscular upper body. Tch how lame. Despite being so lame, it seemed to be working seeing as all the girls wanted to dance with, or more like “on”, him. People in clubs are so shallow.

I put my focus back onto Chaeri and my brows furrowed. I didn’t like what I was seeing.

 

 

 

Hello everybody! KittyC here ^^

School holidays just recently started woohoo! I now hve time to write~ But I don't know how much time I'll have since I'm going to be travelling somewhere and I have some holiday homework to do.

I'm sorry for such a shoooort update but I'm still getting back into the habit of writing >.< please forgive me! 

Please comment below~ I love feedback ^^

What do you guys want to happen next? :3

                                                                                       - KittyC out ♥

I Would Like To Thank All Of My Subscribers!
lolipop_18 | Purple_Cherries | kirakinz | Asiangirl_2 | Jess_jane143 | siti_aaliyah