My family

Moon

"But lets end this chit chat for now. Chanyeol will have to go with you to your house." Kai said confidently. Chanyeol glared Kai.

"Why should I even!" Chanyeol said rebelliously. I just watched those two looking at each other. Then I saw behind Kai started to come few people more. They looked at us and when Kai looked at them he just waved at those guys. I think they looked mysterious and scary. I couldn't see their faces, but I could see their figure.

"If you won't go with the kid I can find you anywhere and you will join my team." Kai said to Chanyeol. Chanyeol crossed his arms and then looked me. He's eyes met mine. I felt like he was trying to tell me something by looking at me, but I didn't know what. Then he turned and looked Kai and those other guys.

"I will go with the boy then." Chanyeol said to Kai and Kai grinned. He looked at me and came closer to me. He whispered to my ear.

"Take care of him. He is really not like that. You will see his personality soon." I looked Kai who smirk at me. Chanyeol glared Kai and he backed away from me. Then Chanyeol grab my hand and we left that place. He was holding my hand gently. He looked really rough, but I feel like he is gentle at inside. He's hand was kind of cold, but I bet it is because we had been outside for a while and its cold in here. Then I realized that Chanyeol was leading us somewhere without even knowing where to go.

"Do you know where is my house?" I asked Chanyeol. He stopped and looked at me.

"It was my plan all a long to get us lost!" He said blushing a little. I sigh.

"I will lead now." I said pulling him in the other direction. I looked the sky. Sun is starting to rise. I run pulling Chanyeol with me. I stopped suddenly and saw my house. I sneak behind our house. I saw D.O watering the flowers. I hide Chanyeol behind the tree. D.O looked into my direction. He looked surprised to see me. I just grinned to him. He raise his eyebrow.

"I have a favor to ask!" I said to D.O. He looked me even more surprised. He tilted his head to the right.

"I have a friend who doesn't have anywhere to stay, so can you let me have the key to guest room?" I begged D.O. he think for a while. Then he nodded to me. He pull out from his pocket a guest rooms key. I hugged him.

"You are the best bro!" D.O patted my arm and I let go. He continued watering the plants. I get next to Chanyeol.

"Can he talk or what?" Chanyeol asked me. I pull his ear.

"Don't be so rude to my brother! He can't talk and so what! Father trust him for everything." I said to Chanyeol. He sigh. Then I grab his hand and pull him inside our house. Inside the house I opened the guest room. Chanyeol get inside and sit at the bed. He looked me.

"If you need me call." I said to Chanyeol and he just turn his back to me. I shut the door. Then I heard the bell ringing. It was dinner time. I run down the stairs and go straight to kitchen. D.O was fast as always doing things. He had made food for us again. He is like a mother and a brother at the same time. I sit at my seat. Then our father came into the kitchen.

"Now where are those two kids?" Suho said. I just waited the food. Then Luhan came into the kitchen and sit next to me. I smiled to him and he smiled to me. Lastly came Kris. He had his hair all messed up. I guess he just woke up. D.O place the food on the table and sit on his chair that was next to Luhan. Then Suho sit between D.O and Kris.

"Well lets eat then!" Suho said to us. I picked up the food I liked and the others did that too. Suho was taking little of everything. Everyone was eating and chatting, but Kris was just eating. Then he get up and took more food in his plate.

"I will eat in my room." He says with his low sleepy voice. We all looked him when he started to walk upstairs. Suho got up from his seat.

"Don't do this again Kris. We have to eat like a family! Now come here and eat with us." Suho try to make Kris turn around, but no use.

"I don't want to. I am feeling much comfortable in my room." Kris said and he shut his door.

"Teenagers! Why they all have to become like this! My little Kris has abandoned me! And maybe soon you three will do the same." Suho said worriedly. I just sigh. He is at it again.

"Oh yeah dad. I have brought a guest. He will stay here for a while." Suhos face become pale.

"My little Baekhyun is abandoning me too!?" I sigh again.

"No I am not. I am different from Kris."

How was it? Sorry for mistakes. Subscribe and comment! ^^