Past and now

Moon

I looked his eyes. Then he let me go.

"I could be opposite one than you think!" Chanyeol said to me. I sigh and get out of the room. I was going to my room, but then I saw Kris staring at me.

"Oh Kris. Why are you staring at me?" I said to him, then he looked away from me.

"Remember to be quiet." He said to me and get inside his room. Always he says that! I get inside my room too. I shut the door and walked to my bed. I go under my blanket and fall asleep almost right away.

When I woke up I saw a toy cat on my bed. I get up and looked right next to my bed. D.O was standing there. He had a little smile on his face and he pointed the toy. I rub my eyes and gave the toy to him. He took the toy and pointed at the door.

"Who is behind my door?" I said and then the door was opening slowly. Behind it was Chanyeol. He looked me and I sigh.

"What is it now?" I ask him. Then D.O run out of the room as quickly as he could. Chanyeol looked down and his cheeks were little reddish.

"Thanks..." He said to me. My eyes go round shape.

"What did you say?!" I asked him surprised.

"Don't let me repeat again. Thank you." He said to me. I got up from my bed and smirk.

"Who are you? Why are you so friendly now?" I asked him. He was still looking at the ground.

"Well I wanted to thank you. So I thanked." He said shyly. It was cute he was shy, but when he turns cold again he is cool and at the same time cute. Then someone knocked the door. I looked who it was and it was Luhan.

"Food is ready and dad said hurry up." Luhan said to me. When he looked Chanyeol he just nodded to him, but when he looks at me he smiles energetically. I and Chanyeol get out of the room to where others were. We eat too, but it was really quiet now. Suho just glared at Chanyeol and others were just eating and not looking anywhere.

"Can I ask a question?" Chanyeols voice break the quietness. We all looked him now.

"Why is your father glaring at me all the time?"

"Ignore him. He is like that." I said to Chanyeol he just started to eat his food again. Suho get up from his seat.

"Why are you so cold to your father now?!" Suho said to me. I just sigh.

"Because you act like 5-year-old now" I said to him and then he started to pout. D.O patted his back and then he showed the clock to him.

"Time for work again!" He said going to leave the house.

"Don't do anything bad now kids. I will go now! Bye~~" Suho said smiling to us and he opened the door and get out. D.O shut the door and looked the table. He looked a little tired. Luhan got up and get next to him. Kris got up too, but now he is taking the dirty dishes away. That is amazing! He never does that when I am watching!

"You should sleep. You look really tired." Luhan said to D.O. He shake his head. He likes to do the work for us always. I got up too.

"You should really bro! Seriously you are tired. So go to sleep!" I said to D.O. He looked me with round shaped eyes. Then he nodded to me. He walked upstairs and to his room. Chanyeol got up from the table. He took the plates that had food in it to fridge. I clean the tables, Kris did the dishes and Luhan vacuum some places, but we try to make as little noise as possible. We didn't want to wake D.O. Then Chanyeol patted my shoulder. I turn around and looked him.

"Yes?" I said to him and then he grab my hand. He drag me out of the house. I saw flowers that D.O have take care of. I blinked few times and looked Chanyeol confused.

"Maybe we should start over again?" He asked me. I looked him amazed.

"Who are you!? Are you really the Chanyeol I know?!" I said to him and then he sigh.

"Well I am like this testing others and everything. But you really look like past you. 500 years ago." I looked Chanyeol shocked.

"Are you that old!?" I asked him.

"Well I am a little older, but that's not what I am talking about. You look exactly like him from the past, but he was more friendlier to me and clever." I grab Chanyeols shirt.

"Are you saying I am not clever!" I said to Chanyeol. He just laughed.

"Well you are sometimes maybe, but that guy who doesn't talk. He's past self he was different. He talked a lot and he was a doctor, but then I saw someone killing him by slitting his throat. When I was going to help him it was too late."

"So D.O was a doctor. What happened to me?" I asked Chanyeol. He think for a while and then his smile vanished quickly.

"I try to forget it. If you really wanna know then I will tell you." He looked me and I nodded to him. I want to know.

"You were drowned. Someone tied your legs and arms and throw you to the water." Chanyeol said looking down. I started to breath heavily. I was shocked. Why? Then I looked Chanyeol.

"What about you?" I asked him. He sigh heavily.

"You didn't let me help you. You said you were going to die someday anyway so I couldn't hurt those humans. I was near by, but you sign to stay still. It was painful to watch you die. I can't still forgive myself. This is why I don't want to remember past." He said to me and I sigh.

Next day I woke up and saw D.O cleaning again. He is always cleaning. It is cute that he takes care of everything.

"We are going." Suho said to me and D.O. I guess he is taking Luhan and Kris with him. I sit down and sigh.

"Where is Chanyeol? I asked D.O. He looked confused. I think he doesn't know. I start to search all the rooms, but I didn't find him. I get out quickly. I was walking outside for a while, but I didn't saw Chanyeol. I lean on a nearest tree and I sit down. Why did he disappear suddenly?

"Ice cream?" I heard a familiar voice and I saw ice cream in front of me. I take it and Chanyeol get next to me behind a tree. I smiled to him.

"Don't ever leave me alone." I said to him and he sigh, but he nodded at the same time. I think he is trying to hold his smile. Oh well I got a new friend now.

 

Sorry for taking so long! Sorry for mistakes!

Thank you for reading, supporting, voting and liking about this!! Love you! <3<3<3<3