At the night

Moon

I looked at clock it was 01.00. I couldn't sleep, so I sneak out from the window and go to a train station that was 5 meters away from my home. There wasn't any trains going, so I sit at the nearest bench and looked the moon. I feel like it was trying to say something to me, but I know that moon doesn't speak so I sigh. Then suddenly I saw on top of train a black figure. It turned and looked in to my direction. I froze and look its glowing eyes. It came closer to me. I get up from the bench, but I still look at it. I backed slowly, but then I get against the wall. The figure came closer and closer. I shut my eyes tightly.

"What are you doing here? In this time and in this place? I can smell human on you." I heard low manly voice speaking to me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a tall man standing in front of me. He had black short hair and round eyes. I stare at him for a while.

"What do you mean by smelling like human?" I said to the man. He didn't look really happy. He get closer to me and slam his left hand next to my face. He try to block me from escaping. I looked into his black round eyes. His eyes tell me that he is lonely for a long time. His eyes made me forget everything else. Then I snap out and looked down to the ground.

"So you are human. Maybe I should tear your limb one at a time out of your body." I looked the man shocked. He didn't look like he was joking. He's cold expression made me froze again. Will he really do what he said?

"Chanyeol stop scaring others." I heard some other male voice. I looked behind Chanyeol and saw a man getting down from top of a train. He was tall too. He had blonde messy hair. I looked him and then Chanyeol.

"Its not your business what am I doing. I am not in your team." I looked Chanyeol who was glaring at the blonde man. He's eyes showed anger. I tried to calm down even a little. Then the blonde man looked me. He then looked a little surprised.

"Name is Kai. You?" He said to me. I pointed at myself and he nodded smiling warmly.

"Baekhyun." I said with a shaky voice. Chanyeol didn't stop glaring at Kai. I think he doesn't trust Kai for some reason. I looked Kais eyes. I couldn't see what was he feeling right now. He's eyes were really calm. Kai notice me looking into his eyes.

"Its strange to see someone looking me into eyes. You must be curious about us. Am I right?" I nodded little unsurely. He started to laugh and then looked Chanyeol.

"I am a wolf, but there are other than wolfs in this town." I raise my eyebrow. Is there something else than human in this town? I didn't notice.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes. Subscribe and comment! ^^