7

Twisted Love

╮( ☆ ▽ ☆ )╭

Next day during recess.. (s/i: Wow I jump all the way to next day recess xD)

 

After Ilyoung went to meet her science teacher, she goes to her class first. Putting back everything in her back. She doesnt know that theres someone look at her from her class window,  side to the corridor.

 

"Hey~" he said something.

 

"I though I already died." she replied.

 

"Why you though you already died?" he raises his eyebrows.

 

"Because of you.. And you are?" she looks at him, questioning who is him.

 

"Oh, ya. I forgot to intro myself~" he chuckled while rubbing the back of his head. "Im Jung Hoseok, you can call me J-Hope and im a n-"

 

"That new student, am I right?" she helps finish his sentence.

 

"Yeah, how you know that? And whats your name? Cause you seems familiar to me~"

 

"First, I have never seen you here, before. Sec, my friend told that theres gonna be new student. Im Shin Ilyoung and did I met you before?" she triedto regain any memory of him. "I dont seems to remember you.."

 

"Ilyoung? Really?! Woah its been really long time!" he hugged her.

 

Skinship on the first day of meeting? This is awkkkwaaard.. - Ilyoung

 

 

"E-Eh- Who are you?" she awkwardly being hugged.

 

J-Hope broke the hug, "Let me flashback everything for you~"

 

/flashback

A girl was crying alone near a tree and a boy came to her.

 

"Hey. Why are you crying?" the boy asked her.

 

"E-Everyone dont want to be friend with me.." she still crying.

 

He sits next to her and put his arm around her shoulder while patting her, "Dont cry, you dont look cute~ I can be your friend."  he smiled at her.

 

"Really?" she lifted her head and look at him. "Promise me you're gonna be my friend forever." 

 

They pinky swear each other.

 

/end flashback

 

"I dont remember you." she giggled.

 

"Still the same Ilyoung~" he whispered to himself.

 

"What did you say?" she heard it a bit but not really clear.

 

"Nothing.. Anw, its been 7 years since the last day we see each other."

 

"Yeah, im really curious on how you still manage to rememer me."

 

They continue talks to each other while walking to the canteen.

 

╮( ☆ ▽ ☆ )╭

"Wheres Ilyoung?~" Eunjoo asked V

 

"I dont know.." he replied. Then, he saw Ilyoung talking to a guy while they're walking into the canteen. He pushes Eunjoo's arm a bit, "There she is! With a- Who is that!" he pointed at Ilyoung and then he pointed at the guy beside her.

 


Hows this? Kkekkekke

Im really excited doing this chapter. I dont know why, hhaha

Maybe bec there will be more twisting love starting this chap /laughs laughs laughs

Like I said on prev chapter, I hope you guys dont be a silent reader~

There's many grammar mistakes here bec im really confused of which to use /progressing in learning english - shinilzu