6

Twisted Love

The next day, Ilyoung looks different from yesterday. She looks cheerful like she already forgotten everything that happened yesterday.

 

V and Eujoo was talking about what happened to Ilyoung yesterday.

 

"But how can she look happy when both of you entered the class yesterday?" she asks him. "Oh, I forgot that she's the type of keeping everything." she reply to herself.

 

And V only nods after he heard what she said.

 

"Hey hey! What you're guys talking about?" she come and approaches them.

 

"Nothing.. Just about the new menu at the canteen~" V replied.

 

"Really?! New menu?! Im gonna munch all the new menu!" she nods eagerly.

 

"There she goes again~ Forgot the world just because of food~" V and Eunjoo said it at the same time.

 

╮( ☆ ▽ ☆ )╭

During recess..

 

"Il! Joo!" Ilyoung and Eunjoo heard a familiar voice shouting their name.

 

"Isnt that sounds like V?" they talk to each other.

 

They turn around and saw V's waving at them."Oh hey!" Ilyoung shout back at him with a wave.

 

"Come here!" Eunjoo shout too with her hand gesture V to come there.

 

V ran to them and stopped as he reached them, "Guess what! I heard that we gonna get a new student tomorrow! Its a guy!"

 

"Thats a good thing to hear!" Eunjoo smiled at him.

Hope he's better than Jungkook.. - Ilyoung

 


Who's that new student?

Ugh.. Short chapter cuz this chap just about they got news about that new student~

And, I hope you comment. Its just I want to know what ur thinking about my story~ Dont be silent reader ;)

Enjoy - shinilzu