Introductions and First impressions

Before It's Too Late

*no one's pov*

You were overwhelmed by the number of new faces that greeted you. Well they couldn't really see your face since your bangs covered it and you were looking at the floor most of the time. You felt Mr. Jung's hand on your shoulder.

"Don't be afraid Dan, they won't bite" he said. "Guys, meet Dani-shii, my understudy." he introduced as he pushed you towards them. You didn't fight back but you refused to move at the same time. "Be nice to her, I have to be somewhere now, introduce ourself, don't forget we're all going to dinner tonight!" he said.

"NEH!" the 13 of them called out to him, then their attention turned to you the moment Mr. Jung had closed the door. 

"Come Dani-ah, let's sit in a circle and introduce ourselves!" Lee Teuk said as he sat on the floor and the guys followed. You sat down in between two of them, Lee Teuk on the opposite site of the circle from you. "Why don't you start?" He smiled encouragingly at you.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Dani Imnida. I'm from New York and I'm a ballet and contemporary dancer. " you said shyly.

"how old are you Dani-ssi?" One of them asked.

"I'm turning 19 later this year" you said.

"Oh wow, you're young!" They smiled. "You can call all of us oppa!" another one of them said. You blushed lightly and smiled shyly.

"Aigoo she's so cute!" the guy on your left said as he smiled dorkily at you. "I'm Heechul by the way." he introduced himself.

"I'm Sungmin" the guy next to heechul said.

"I'm ryeowook, call me wookie oppa"

"Yesung imnida"

"Kangin imnida!"

"I'm kyuhyun, but you can call me kyu oppa!" the one who asked for your age said, emphasizing the word 'oppa'.

'You know I'm lee teuk! Call me Teukkie Oppa" 

"I'm hangeng"

" I'm Siwon"

"Shindong imnida"

"Eunhyuk Imnida" 

"Donghae Imnida, But you can call me hae oppa"

"call me bummie oppa" the last guy next to you said. "I was from the states too!" he added. You warmly at him then smiled at all of them as you registered their faces in your head and matched their names.

"they're so many of you.." you said quietly.

"Shall we wear name tags for you?" Eunhyuk offered, as he smiled his famous gummy smile. You shook you head shyly.

"Aniyo, Eunhyuk oppa" you replied. 

"WOAH SHE"S GOOD" kangin said. "can you remember everyone's names?" he asked.

"Heechul Oppa, Sungmin Oppa, Wookie Oppa, Yesung Oppa, Kanging Oppa, Kyu Oppa, Teukkie oppa, hangeng oppa, Siwon oppa, Shindong oppa, Eunhyuk oppa, hae oppa, Bummie oppa" you listed as you looked at each of them as you said their names. They were impressed with your memory.

"I like her a lot!!!" Heechul smiled brightly. "She's like a little girl!!" He said excitedly as he clapped his hands.

"She's so shyyyy!" Ryeowook said as he glanced at you.

"She's a lot like me" Kibum said, smiling at you, you returning the smile.

"Okay how about you tell us more about yourself dani-ah?" Donghae suggested as he looked at you.

"well, all I've been doing my whole life is dance at the academy, apart from learning a bit of korean and also going for my daily classes. Mr. Jung has been teaching me since I enrolled into the academy." you said.

"Show us what you can do!" Sungmin suggested.

"Yeah! I wanna see what Mr. Jung's understudy can do!" Yesung said.

"Hyung said you only do ballet and contemporary right?" Siwon said.

"Neh, I'mkinda worried that I'm not able to dance like you guys cuz it's a new genre" you confessed shyly. 

"If you are chosen especially to come here like hyung said, you must be awesome!" hangeng said.

"kamsahamida" you said shyly. "Shall we go over to the studio in my room?" you invited.

"AJA!" kangin yelled excitedly as he shot up from where he had seated, the rest of the boys shot up as well and before you knew it Heechul and Donghae had excitedly began dragging you over to your apartment so that you could let them in. 

"woahhh" Eunhyuk said as they entered your apartment. 

"Princess land" Hangeng said.

"Now I know why hyung had told all of us to shop for the stuff" Ryeowook nodded.

"Mr. Jung told you to search for my furniture?" you asked innocently.

"neh,"  Kibum answered as he stood next to you. "He said he'd want you to feel comfortable since you'll be living here from now on" he added. You nodded quietly as you walked over to your personal studio.

The boys "ooh-ed" and "aahh-ed" at the massive space you had to yourself. 

"We can just have practice here" Yesung said. You simply smiled at the comment and wore your pointe shoes. You always wore a leotard inside whatever you wore so you never had to go through the trouble of changing into one, and you could never really sit still without dancing so it was 'convienient' for you to always wear one.

You began with a simple routine of chasses, pirouettes and piques, which was enough to impress the boys. You were graceful and flawless, then you did a contemporary routine which used a lot of floorwork which also impressed them with the amount of strength you had in your lean small frame. 

"amazing..." they said when you ended the rountine with a perfect penche.