My Gangster Oppa Is A Teenage Appa: EXO Sehun

EXO, BTS, B.A.P Fanfic Recommendations: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

My Gangster Oppa Is A Teenage Appa

 

Characters: Sehun, Kang Seri/OC, EXO

Author: IHateJustinBieber

Chapters: Ongoing

Story ONGOING

Summary:

Gangster.

A term used for a violent person or simply a JERK. Always beating up people, taking advantage of the weak. Gangsters are known to be the cause of disaster in a town or street. Why? They beat up guys, random guys most of the time. They do disrespectful and violent stuffs everywhere. They steal, they hurt people, they even toy with girls. How about this gangster named, Oh SeHun? Well. He's a bit different, he's a teenage father. 

 

 

A gangster as a father? Wouldn't the child die in his arms? Wouldn't the child have such a blurry future having a father like him? How did the child's mother even had the courage to bear a child with him? Shouldn't he be working in a local company wearing a suit - carrying a suitcase with him. Go home after the whole day of papero works and be welcomed by his loving wife who just finished cooking for supper?

 

 

 

Nope. Unfortunately, he was on his own. He was a single father. SINGLE? Isn't he handsome and mind if I tell you, every girl is drooling over his hot mess image? Well, yes they do chase after him. But once these girls find out about his cute little princess, they sprint off away not wanting to take responsibility to be the second mother. This is also the reason why he never wanted to fall in love anymore, because he believes girls only want him alone, not his everything. His everything, and that's his little daughter named Oh YoonSae. 

 

 

 

But going back to the history, where is the mother? 

 

 

 

The mother died after giving birth. Simply because, she was very young - with the age of 16 when she gave birth. It was such a big mistake to get pregnant with your 16 year old first love slash boyfriend. They weren't matured enough to know what was right and what was wrong. After her death, the girl's whole family hated Sehun more. They blamed him for their daughter's death. Leaving the child to him, saying they didn't want to keep that mistake that caused their daughter's death. 

 

 

 

Sehun hated the word mistake, especially if people are referring to his daughter. She was never a mistake for him, she was a blessing. His only family, his life. His oxygen. She's the only reason why he was still breathing after all those fights and ruckus he was in before. But what happens when the mother's parents suddenly came back wanting to get the child from him? Saying, he will only put the kid in a dark future with him not having a stable job and not even finishing high school, and their number one complain, he can't even find a mother for YoonSae. 

 

 

 

What is he gonna do about it?

 

Will he be able to find a girl who will love not only him but also his little princess?

 

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/745886/my-gangster-oppa-is-a-teenage-appa-comedy-romance-originalcharacter-exo-sehun