My Bodyguard Princess: EXO Baekhyun

EXO, BTS, B.A.P Fanfic Recommendations: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

My Bodyguard Princess

 

Characters: Baekhyun, OC, EXO

Author: Goddess

Chapters: 74

Story COMPLETED

Summary: Every member of the Royal family needs a bodyguard, and so does the Crown Prince Byun Baekhyun.

What happen when this particula female bodyguard that got assigned to him wasn't anything he expected?

Who said bodyguards were only supposed to be mens? Prince Baekhyun certainly doesn't think so. Despite his father's insistence on getting him stronger and more competent male bodyguards, Baekhyun insists on getting female ones instead.

For one simple reasons. They were girls. Heh.

Despite being the future ruler of the country and what not with the responsibilities and bla bla bla, Baekhyun was also one hell of a player. Womaniser. Cassanova. Yeah, you get the idea.

He flirted with maids in the palace all day long, and what was better than to flirt with his bodyguards! He insisted on getting pretty and exy female bodyguards so that he could have his way with them like the player he was, and even held election processes to find them.

Even though they were intervening the bodyguard position, fighting skills and swordplay were never tested. Baekhyun was only interested in their pretty faces. Which was why when an assasin attempted to kill Baekhyun, his incompetent bodygaurds who only knew how to do their hair and put on makeup was unable to protect him., causing the great crown prince to get hurt. Ouch.

The King was furious, and demanded to change bodyguards at once. But a true player would never give up even when he got hurt himself, no no no.

Baekhyun insisted on having a female (pretty one mind you) bodygaurd no matter what. The King was angry beyond words and was about to get into this familiar bicker with his son, when his wife, the Queen granted Baekhyun's request to his surprise.

Baekhyun was happy to have his request granted and leapted away happily, reverting to his usual player ways.

What he didn't expect was how different this particular bodyguard was. That she would be completely immune to his charms and tricks. That she was even worse than other male bodyguards out there.

Would Baekhyun be able to survive her strict rules?

Would he continue to hate her as he swore to?

Or would our dear crown prince finds himself getting attracted to our heroine?

 

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/231822/my-bodyguard-princess-romcom-exo-exok-exom-baekhyun-chanyeol