005

Sehun, Stop Cheating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking Sehun Home

A/N: To all the readers and subscribers that've followed this story since the beginning: I've changed her last name to "Wu" instead of "Park".  I can't believe I missed that important detail.  She's Kris's sister, so her last name had be changed.  That's all.  Sorry for the confusion, if there was any. 

Kris shrugged his shoulders at my question, as he just plopped down right next to me on the ground. "I heard you talking to someone in the bathroom, and it didn't sound like mom nor dad. So I came out to see."

Without any warning, Kris lunged towards my pot of ramen and started slurping up some soup.

"Yah! That's mine, you pig!" I smacked his head so that he would release my precious food.

He almost choked when I hit him. "Are you trying to kill me?!"

"I will if you continue eating my food."

He set the pot down and made a disgusted face. "When did you make this? It's all cold."

I sternly stared at him. "Yah. You're the one that ate it without saying anything. So shut it."

Kris just climbed onto the sofa and leaned back. "Whatever. Now explain to me why Sehun's in our bathroom."

"It's because... Wait, you know him?"

Kris started flipping through channels on the TV. "Yeah, I met him through a couple buddies."

"Cool."  I nodded.

Just then, the bathroom door opened, revealing Sehun in the white t-shirt and jeans.

"Hey, Ha Neul, thanks for letting me borrow these clothes," Sehun said as he made his way into the living room. The bundle of his dirty clothes were in his hands.

Upon entering, his eyes lifted when he saw Kris. "Whoa, you guys are siblings?"

Kris just grinned, but didn't answer. I knowing that he expected me to answer for him.

I spoke up. "Unfortunately, yes. He's my older brother."

Sehun smiled and looked around. After a few seconds, he stated, "Well, I guess I should get going now. Sorry for causing you guys trouble." He turned to Kris. "And sorry for borrowing your clothes, hyung."

Kris just nodded. "It's fine. Just return it the next time we rehearse."

"Ok."

Was I the only confused one here?  I asked, "Rehearse? For what?"

Kris continued scrolling through channels, leaving Sehun to do the talking.

Aish, my brother is so dumb sometimes.

Sehun then explained, "We're playing in a group called EXO. We're practicing for a gig we have next week."

Wow, Sehun's in a band? That's so cool...

But then I realized something. "Yah, Kris! You're in a band and you never told me?" I accused him.

He smirked. "You wouldn't have cared."

I thought about that. Oh yeah, that's sort of true.But now that I know Sehun's in it...

"Of course I care about EXO!" I exclaimed. I glanced at Sehun to see his expression. He seemed pretty happy.

Kris scoffed. "Yeah, right. Yo, Sehun. She only likes EXO now because she knows you're in it."

Gah, why'd you tell him that, you frickin'-

"Oh is that so?" Sehun said, beaming.

Dang it...

I tried to divert my eyes elsewhere, searching for words to defend myself with. "Uh...Psh, no! I'm happy for you, Kris... oppa!"

I tried to seem friendly, sending Kris an expression to play along.

Kris's eyes were glued to the TV. "Ha! Since when did you start calling me 'oppa', dude?"

Sehun chuckled from his spot in the living room. "You guys are hilarious. I wish I could stay longer, but I don't think it'd be alright to stay uninvited like this."  He started walking towards the door.

"Kay, see ya," Kris said while watching some kungfu action scene.

Wait, Sehun, don't go! I mentally pleaded.

"See you guys next time," Sehun called from the front door.

Unexpectedly, with courage that I never knew I had before, I pushed myself off the ground. "I'll walk with you!"

Sehun turned back, and Kris glanced up astonishedly.

"Where'd you get that confidence from?" Kris laughed.

I shot him a glare and was about to retort with something, but Sehun spoke before I could.

"Really?  Thanks, Ha Neul."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter