010

Sehun, Stop Cheating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Cheesy Kiss

"Say what?" Hana stared at me  incredulously from her seat across from me.  I had chosen the seats in the most crowded corner of the cafeteria, afraid that Sehun would try to talk again if there was any space open.

I stuffed my mouth with the third spoonful of cream cheese, in hopes that the curdling taste would divert my thoughts away from that cheater.  I cringed as the sour paste landed on my tongue.

"Yah!  Why are you even eating that?" Hana chastised as she reached across the table to steal the spoon away from me.

I pouted and tried my best to focus on the sour taste starting to slide down my throat.  "You know why," I muttered meekly.

"Aish," she ran a hand through her hair, throwing the plastic spoon into the nearby trash can.  "You're so disgusting, Haneul."

I shot her a glare.  "I can do whatever I want." I paused to cross my arms tightly.  "And as my best friend, you are to go along with whatever weird things I do."

"Ha," she scoffed.  "Like I'm gonna throw myself into a bowl of cream cheese anytime soon." She made a disgusted face.  "You seriously have the strangest ways to get over a breakup."

I scrunched up my nose, unsure if it was from the cream cheese or her accusation.  I opened my mouth to defend myself, but just then, the crowd around us dispersed suddenly.  I glanced around curiously.  "What's going on?"

Hana, being the usual introvert she was, shrugged and just scrolled through her phone.

"That's such a cute couple," students around me began murmuring praises about this supposedly new and adorable couple heading into the room.

I strained my neck and got up on my tiptoes to get a peek, but to no avail.  Sighing in defeat, I turned to one of the nearby students.  "Excuse me, but who are you guys all looking at?"

The girl seemed to be extra excited, as her face was flushed and a wide grin was stretched across her face.  "Only the next most popular Kingka and Queenka of the school!" Her voice was ringed with enthusiasm.

I stared back awkwardly, and her face flashed to one of annoyance once she saw how lost I was.  Before she could answer, the crowd parted right at our table, and everyone faced our way.  My jaw nearly dropped at what I saw.

Sehun linked arms with a girl who I recognized from drama class.  So he was really serious about her then.  I rolled my eyes and turned to Hana.  "Come on, dude.  Let's go." I grabbed my bag and didn't even hesitate for her to catch up.

A couple strides away, I heard my name being called.  "Haneul!  Wait up!" that definitely was Sehun's voice.  I quickened my pace, despite the protests from Hana.  "Haneul!"

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and harshly spun on my heels to face the jerk.  "What the heck do you want?" I emphasized each word so much that it clung to the already-tense atmosphere.  Continuing, I said, "Are you gonna apologize again and make some other excuse as to why you're cheating on me?"

He shuffled his feet uncomfortably.  "Not really..."

I scoffed, making his head jerk up to meet me.  Un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter