003

Sehun, Stop Cheating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling

I tried to calm myself as my hand hovered above the door handle.

How should I react? Gosh, what was he doing here?

I looked down at my pajamas and cringed. Seriously? Pororo pj's? I am such a pabo.

The doorbell rang again.

I didn't want to keep him waiting, so I hefted a large sigh and held onto the door handle.

Ok, I can do this.

On the count of three, I threw open the door and faced him. He seemed to be startled by my sudden appearance.

Sehun was standing right there on my patio, surrounded by all the flowers and plants that my family place there as adornments.

He looks wonderful.

Sehun finally recovered from the shock and smiled. "Hi," he greeted.

I was at a loss for words. "Er, hi... Sehun." I awkwardly scratched the back of my head.

Sehun continued smiling and cleared his throat. "Um, sorry if this is too early in the morning, but I came to return this to you." He held out the library book from yesterday.

My chest was instantly relieved that he had found it instead of someone else. Now, I wouldn't have to face any more problems with overdue books.

"Thanks," I said, reaching out to retrieve it. I bowed as I did so.

He shook his head. "Ani. It's no problem, really."

I smiled back gratefully, but then realized something. "You didn't have to come give it to me. I would've gone back to the library sooner or later to look for it."

Sehun shrugged his shoulders. "Actually, I'm glad that you forgot your book. It gave me a reason to see you today."

Hearing that made my heart flutter as if a million butterlies were swarming inside of me. Aish, jinja, these girly novels I've been reading are really rubbing off on me.

"Oh really?" I asked. "Why did you want to see me?" I saved myself the trouble of making a fool out of myself. I really could not flirt back.

He just leaned against the patio railing cooly. "I just wanted to see you."

Aw, that's so sweet. I was pratically melting on the inside. However, I snapped to my senses when I remembered something.

"Oh shoot, Sehun. Don't lean on that railing. It's about to-"

Snap.

The entire railing went crashing down before I could finish my warning. And with it, went Sehun.

For a second, I couldn't see how he was from my place on the steps. Panicking, I rushed down the steps to see what had happened to him.

"Oh my gosh. Sehun, gwenchana? Are you hurt?" I asked.

He was laying on his back and his limbs were sprawled all around him. Leaves and broken vines twisted around his body. Hopefully the grass alleviated his fall...

"That must hurt a lot," I cringed, helping him get up. I held one of his arms and rested my hand against his back to push him up into a sitting position.

I searched his face to see if there were any signs of pain. My face contorted into a worried and puzzled expression as his face wasn't showing any emotion.

"Gosh, Sehun.  Answer me!"  I panicked.

When he reg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter