chapter 2 (part 2)

Destiny's choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2[part 2]: BABY STEPS

D.o’s pov

 

After that cute and friendly convo with Tengshuen ssi, I find myself asking for her contacts I mean yea it’s great to make friends and all but why do I feel so excited over this… strange “hey, can u lend me your phone?” I asked slowly with a sly smile as I reached out for her phone before keying the familiar numbers into her phone. She reached out ready to take her phone back and probably deciding to save my contact as “Do Kyungsoo” I immediately blocked her hand and typed “handsome D.o oppa”

After which I immediately left a missed call too myself and saved her number under the name “Smiley TS” don’t ask me why I really don’t know what else to call such a pretty girl and every other name would make me sound like a creep so why not just call her smiley that’s cool right?????!!!!

We continued to chat till MRS SUN decided it was her sleep time and went home while MR MOON decided to take the next shift guarding the sky… dramatic I know but hey it’s more fun than simply telling you that the sun went down right?!!!

We both said our goodbyes before each returning to our caves but while walking out I decided to leave her a text

FROM: Handsome D.O oppa

HEYY, I’m D.o the guy u met at the café todayJ

FROM: Smiley TS

HIII, err I met a lot of guys in the café today, so I need a photo:P

FROM: Handsome D.O Oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter