Chapter 1

Destiny's choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: The beginning of us

 

TS[ Teng shuen's POV]

As i strolled down the familiar pathway and into the familiar cafe, i was greeted by the cool air conditioning blowing gently as if it knew how hot it was outside, walking in i immediately smiled at the owner, Mr Lee. This cafe that he had opened was no ordinary cafe but a cafe book shop where you can borrow or purchased any books while munching on a sweet macaroon and a frapachino.

i remember how i first came acrossed it, it was pouring with loud thunder crashing and lightning flashing at about 8pm that evening. Being the usual careless me, i had left my umbrella at home and the rain didn't seem like it was going to stop any time soon. Looking frantically for a shelter had i found this cafe, without further considerations i immediately entered. The owner's wife, Mrs lee immediately helped me to a seat, not caring if i was drenched and would dirty her dainty white chairs. She offered me towers and a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Soon i came back every day just to visit her and take a sip of -watering coffee.

i began to look around the store, hoping to find a book that might catch my attention and entertain me for the next hour and a half. Strolling through the aisle before meeting a pair of chocolate brown owl eyes. it belonged to a crimson red hair man who was too engrossed in his cookbook to notice my prensence. Nope this is surely not our first acquaintance; I’ve seen him around the bookstore several times. Either engrossed in a cooks book or sipping coffee with a novel in his arms. Sometimes he would be with a bunch of good looking guys and sometimes alone. 

i look at those dark chocolate orbs, it melted me almost immediately. Before i could even catch myself from falling, i've already fallen in love hard with those pair of owl eyes. Maybe, it was the way he read those books totally engrossed and in love or maybe it was the way he would charmingly his lips every time he found the perfect recipe but i don't know for sure how or why i fell in love but i know it was destiny which brought us together and i was not losing the opportunity to him. i mean it may be his last vivid to the shop, we never know.

Gathering all the courage i've got, " excuse me can you pass me that book, its a little too high up for me to reach" i asked as sweetly as i could. “oh sure, erm", he chuckled, "fifty shades of grey?" When i realised which book i've asked him to get, i mentally facepalmed myself. "ya i heard it would be interesting...?" i convinced as he smiled, " i'm sure it would b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter