Part 3

The Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of you were infront of a hospital.You ran towards the receiptionist while Jin followed behind you.

"Is there any patient named Kim Seokjin here?"you asked the recieptionist.

"Please give me a while,"she then looked through the computer there.

"Sorry miss,but there's no patient here with that name."you bowed to her then walked away.

You sighed.So do Jin.

"Its the sixth hospital we go.But there's none"Jin sighed.

"Hmm lets go to another one,maybe the last one for today."you suggested and Jin nodded.You then caught a taxi and  went to a hospital.

"Is there a patient named Kim Seokjin here?" you asked a receiptionist there.Its the seventh times you asked the question that day.

"Kim Seokjin,22 years old.He's in coma right now?"the receiptionist asked and you glanced at Jin and saw him nodded.

"Yes.Can I visit him?" you asked.

"No one ever visit him,are you his family member?"she asked and you nodded.

"Im his stepsister,"you lied.

"Room no 378,level 3" the recieptionisttold you his room and you saw Jin's happy face.

"But you need to settled the bills later because its almost a week he's in coma and no one ever comes to visit him,"she added.You bowed to her and walked to the room.

"Its here~"you smiled and looked at Jin.He looked happy.

"Somehow,you felt uneasy.

"What if he dont remember me after he wake up?" you inhaled deeply and turned the doorkn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter