Part 2

The Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you help me??," he asked,with a begging tone.You caught his gaze and you can see through his eyes that he really need help.

"urmm what can I do?"you cleared you throat and asked him.

"Find my body,im sure my body is somewhere,maybe hospital?"you widened your eyes at him.

"Thats freaking impossible~," you shook your head.

"But you are the most possible among all~,"he begged ,sitting on his knees.

"Hmm?"you raised your left eyebrow.

"Listen here,you are the only one who can see me.I've try to talked to other people but they gave no response.They cant see me.Only you can,"he sighed.You felt sorry for him and without thinking longer,you nodded your head.

"Seriously?You are really gonna help me?" he looked at you and you slowly nodded.

"I owe you a hug~,"he smiled.

"Now follow me," he walked closer to you,try to reach your hand but his hand penetrated across your body.You chuckled lightly as you saw his cute pout.

"Should i believe you?What if you was a ghost and gonna eat me?"you asked.

"Do ghosts eat people??I cant even touched you~,"he said while walking next to you.You nodded.

"Where are we going?"you asked.

"My apartment~"

Both of you walked inside a building.Along the way from the playground to his apartment,both of you avoid talking to each other because someone might think that you are crazy.

"The key is inside the vase,"he pointed to a vase next to the door.You took the keys and get into the house.Your eyes widened as you see the condition of the house.

"Oh my god Jin,are you living here?Its so damn messy," you shoot a look at him and he just showed you an innocent grin.

"Its just,hmm guys,"he rubbed the back of his head as you picked up the clothes and put it into the washing machine.

"You dont have to do that~"he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter