Part 1

The Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked alone under the dim moonlight,without any direction.A tears slipped down from your red,swollen eyes.You cried the whole day since yesterday.As soon as your dad's funeral ended,your stepmother,Auntie Lim chased you away from your dad mansion.You wiped your tears then clenched your fist tightly.

'I need to move on.I should take back my dad's company from that bastard!! But how?? " you let out a hard sigh.

You looked around and saw a playground.An abandoned one.Tears were running down ur pluffy cheek as you remembered your memories with your dad.You walked towards the swing and sat on it and it started to move.

"Appa~~why my life turns to be like this!!" you sobbed and screamed your lungs out.

"Shh~~i need peace!!," there's a male voice.groaning in annoyance which made you stop sobbing.

"Nuguya?? " Your voice trembled.You were scared as you cant see nobody was there.

" Why are you crying?? " suddenly a man appeared.He smiled warmly towards you.

"Who are you?? Are you a human?? " You spaced yourself from the guy.

"Kim Seokjin,call me Jin," he smiled.

"Yoon Aeri,call me Aeri." You offered him a handshake but he refused.

"You wont be able to feel me," he calmly stated.You widened your eyes and looked at him from head to toe.

"Are you not a human being??" You were afraid as your body started to shiver.

"Dont worry,im not like the other scary creature.Im not dead yet.I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter