Epilogue

Perhaps and Maybe

"HA!" Luhan shrieked, eyes popping maniacally. "HAHAHAHAHAH."

He pointed at the two members standing awkwardly before the crowded dinner table, as he speared a sausage enthusiastically. 

"Yes, yes, the Great Luhan was correct. Happy?" Jongdae heaved a long-suffering sigh and raised his and Yixing's interlocked fingers.

"Nope! You guys should've got together sooner and saved me all that suffering!" Luhan gestured wildly at his forehead, a half-eaten sausage dangling dangerously from his chopsticks.

"You hardly seem to be suffering anyhow." Jongdae peered at the other's estatic face while Yixing snorted softly. Luhan waved aside the remark, the piece of sausage finally flying off his chopsticks and hitting Kris square in the eye.

Oblivious to the event, Luhan sprang out of his chair and began pointing out everything from their linked hands to their slightly swollen lips, exclaiming at the red mark on Jongdae's neck. After assessing the extent of damage, Kris slowly stood up, just as Luhan noticed and waved off the absence of his sausage.

Meanwhile, Yixing stared curiously at the greasy ring around the narrowed eye as their DuiZhang's face darkened. Tao and Minseok, who had both been observing the unfolding events calmly, hastily diverted their attention back to their rice bowls in light of the incoming (DuiZhang) storm. Jongdae, also sensing the ominous change in atmosphere, immediately began fighting off Luhan so he and Yixing could reach safety before Kris's inevitable 'discipline' resulted in the harm of bystanders (the rest of exo-m). 

As Kris placed a hand on Luhan's shoulder, Jongdae began dragging Yixing (who was still looking interestedly at Kris's greasy eye) in the direction of their room. Out of the corner of his eye, Tao and Minseok were retreating to the safety of the kitchen, just as Kris spun a spluttering Luhan around and jabbed a menacing finger at his own swollen and greasy eye. As Luhan attempted to keep his balance, a chopstick flew from his grasp and jabbed Kris square in the other eye. 

~~

The next day, their manager could be heard lamenting over their DuiZhang's swollen, bloodshot eyes and Luhan's bruised, puffy eyes.
The rest of the members faked ignorance and denied any knowledge of what had happened the night before.

__________

Short epilogue that pretty much sums up the entire "gloating-Luhan" fiasco.

Thank you to everyone who subscribed, commented and read the story!

You guys are awesome. :D

- Lychee