Chapter-2 Animals

Ren's Secret love story

Kpoplover4ever4321:Hope you will like it!

ENJOY

"how can you do this on the first day? and to your brother as well" the teacher said while Minny just rolled her eyes as Minki just got up "Minki are you ok?" Minhyun asks with a little bit of worry. "Yes thank you" Minki smiles "your welcome" Minhyun said and smile back to him. "Ok time to learn and be friends with animals" The teacher said as they start to walk to the cloudy forest.

 

"This is the forest of nature" The teacher said. It was a big opening full of healthy green trees, but the ground was still cloudy. The trees were so tall you can see the top of the layers of air/smokes, because the green made it stand out. If you look closer you can see some animal that don't live deep inside the forest.

 

'WOW" all of the kid said while opening their mouth widly."Look a duck!" Seohyun said and pick up the duck "THAT IS SO CUTE!" The jung sister scream "awww its so cute" Minki cood "That thing is so ugly and yellow i am so much prettier" Minny said while the duck came to her and peck her hardly and when the duck finish pecking her the duck laugh like a maniac and she kick the duck

"OMO WHY YOU BABO WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO THE LITTLE DUCKY?????" Jessica scream while her sister and Seohyun is blocking her "STOP UNNIE PLEASE" "SISTER STOP CALM DOWN" Seohyun and Krystal scream

"THE DUCK DIE SOMEONE DO CPR" the jung sister yells as the teacher lifted the duck...and BOOM! like magic! the duck flew~

"WOW IT FLEW!!! LIKE MAGIC" Jr said while opening he mouth and the others clapping like crazy (lol)

"Miss what kind animals are there in the cloud?" Bom ask Politely

"There are unicorns, LadyUniFly (my random bug that i made up lol that is half lady bug unicorn horn and butterfly wings ) Ducks, birdflys (more made up animals) Pandas (really cute ones i just love them and turtles ) Turtles and you will see alot more animals as we go threw the forest and none of them can poison you so dont worry" The Teacher explain to the kids.

"OHHHHHH a fish and a eel together (join together)" Aron said pointing at it ( even thought that is very very rude to point lol) " That's a eelfish and those get very angry if you point at it" The Teacher said "......." Aron put he hands down like nothing happen and gave a innocent smile.

"Miss is the snakebirds dangerous" Minki said looking at the snake like it is a dinosaur "Yes why?" The teacher said "........" Minki keep staring at it "Miss i thought you said that the animals are harmless........" Krystal said "miss-ss--s there is o-n-e one in righ-t i-n--n m--y f--a-ce" Minki said while he voice was shaking.

"LOOK OUT MINKI" All of the princess scream out loud that you can feel the echos "MINKI" Minhyun Tackle Minki out of the way ( the main is MinRen just tell me what you want like shipping or some fluff OKAY~) "Are you two okay?" The teacher said with worry "AHH That is so cute and are you ok"The girls said in a very high tone.

"Are you ok?" Minhyun said looking Minki in the face while staring at he beautiful face (KEKEKE) "Minki?" Minhyun said "Miss i think Minki fainted" Baekho said " I thought girls only faints" Jr said to he self (Well He does look like one :D)

"Why is he so cute" Minhyun said to he self "Lets go back it is going to be dark and Minki is sleeping so let go back" The teacher said to the kids "Minhyun do you need help?" Seohyun said (does'nt mean Seohyun is a girl and the youngest means she is weak, jinja ) "Dont worry he is not that heavily" Minhyun smile to Seohyun.

when they got back Minhyun rush to the room and put Minki down on the bed (HOLLY BED IT IS KING SIZE FOR JUST A LITTLE GIRL BOY) "this bed it so big" Minhyun said looking at Minki's Beautiful face "am i Interrupting you" Minny defintely Interrupting they were so cute "Nope" Minhyun got of the bed quicky and hiding his blush (1000 Shades of red)

 

Kpoplover4ever4321: i am sorry for the super late update, i shall update on friday ! :D