Chapter-1 The Twins were borned

Ren's Secret love story

Hi i am kpoplover4ever4321 i am the main author and  If you like the story You can comment subscribe and upvote thank you.

ENJOY THE STORY

START~

 

 

"On November 3,

There was a huge storm...

A baby girl was born...

When the lighting strikes...

Her crys feels the sky...

a louder cry was heard...

causing the black sky to turn blue...

A boy was born"

 

"WEHH!" The two babies was crying. "What should we name them?" the mother said to the father "The boy will be Minki and the girl will be Minny~!" the father said to the mother. They were so happy, they just really happy with what god gave them.

 

5 years later

 

"Time to go school~!" Their mum said to them, " YES UMMA!!" Minny said " Ok umma~" Minki said they walk out of their room. "Umma tie my hair for me Please?" Minki said cutely to his mum, "Ok sweety~! Minny do you want to tie your hair?" Their mum asks Minny. "No! i don't want to~ Now, hurry up! I am going to be late! hey hurry up~! i'm not gonna be late on my first day!!" Minny yells at Minki " BYE UMMA~" Minki said to he mum and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Bye~" He mum replied to him while Minny ran away first.

 

"Girls ride in the unicorn's carriage, boys ride on dragon and hold on tight, you will have to get use to it!" the trainers yells and help them on. "But i am scare of dragons~" Minki pouts as he told the trainers " Because you are a girl~!" the trainer told him. "But i am a boy" Minki pouts even more. "Just get in the unicorn's carriage, you know i know your a boy young prince~" the trainer jokes around which made Minki smiles.

 

Yes, you didn't read it wrong, Minny and Minki are royal blooded, Minny was the older out of them two, she was a very beauitful princess, but on the other hand, she don't act like one, she is not nice, she is like a brat, unlike her younger twin, Minki he was a boy, the only weird thing about him is, he is far more beauitful then his sister, more poliet, more princess-like even though his a prince.

 

This school, 'Kingdom Studies Of The Future Rulers' , was a school for princes and princesses across the whole land, in hope of ruling their land with leadership. This school is only for royal or half-bloods, it located high up in the skys, just right above the clouds, the only way to get there is to uses trained magical creatures.

 

"WAH~! Look at the small houses!" Minki pokes his head out the window and looks down, "YOUR HIGHINESS! PUT YOUR HEAD IN!" Minki heard a man yells and saw a big dragon, "Annyeong! sir what are you doing?!" Minki yells back at the superviser, "I am just making sure, that no dragon goes out of control, now put your head back in!' he yells and flew closer to the big pack of little dragon. Most people in this land was mostly overprotective over Minki, they thought he was too weak to help himself.

 

"MINKI! STOP IT! YOUR HURTING MY POPULARITY!" Minny yells at Minki which made the trainer of there unicorn to tell them to stop. "Sorry..." Minki pouts while holding his tears, he is easily hurted, but it hurts him more when someone else is hurted. "Braces yourselves, were nearly hitting the clouds." the trainer said and tells the unicorn to speed up, until a big force pushed them causing them to lead more into their seats, then a 'BANG' causing them to jump, they landed."We are here, Kingdom Studies Of The Future Rulers" Said the trainer "We are here!!!" Minki yelled "Shut up!" minny yells as she pokes Minki very hard " Sorry sister" Minki pouts sadly, holding the area she poked.

 

When they got inside the school main gate, which looks like it's made out of clouds, so is the whole castle-like school. " Ok little ones, i will tell you where you belong in this school~" the teacher said loudly but cheerfully. "Princesses and princes come over here, and half-blooded children, over here please." the teacher said loudly as other teachers slowly lead them to their classes. There was not much princesses or princes, there were only 5 princes and 6 princesses, they all looked cheerful but Minny, She always look an angry (bird with thin eye brows) kid.

 

"Minny this school is soo, soo big!!!" Minki said in awe "Just shut up!"Minny said madly while biting her teeth. "Sorry" minki said sadly trying very hard to not cry, but it was hard after how many times he try to not cry. "We are here~!" the teacher said loudly while the kids cover their ears. "OK! get in your class room~! you will be here most of the time! Please sit where ever you like on your gender table~!" The teacher smiles. "Now introduce your self one by one~!" the teacher said, "Please, the princesses first, you boys must always remember, 'Ladies first'!" the teacher said to the boys, who nods. "Hi my name is Choi Minny and i am from the kingdom of happiness" said Minny with her eyebrows close together. (LOL)

 

"HI! i am Jung Jessica! i'm from the ice kindom! here's my little sister! please call her Krystal!" the two Jung sister bows, their were very pretty, they wore light blue furry dress, with a matching belt. "I'm bom! park Bom, please call me bommie~! I am from the kindom of Corn fields" Bom said, she was a very tall girl, she looked like a living doll, she was wearing a long yellow dress. "Call me Seohyunnie! i'm from the kingdom of dreams~" then she bows then smiled, she was pretty tall for her age but she looked bright and friendly.

 

"CALL ME IU! in the kingdom of sweets!" she smiled sweetly. "You all will grown in to beauitful princesses!" The teacher said. "MRS! but isnt this a girl?" A boy yells, he was blond with a big smile thatcan rip his face. "Umm...Would you like to introduce yourself?" the teacher points at Minki. "Uh" minki looked so shy, but his twin is looking at him with the 'stop acting' face... "im Choi Minki, im the younger Male twin of minny...uh" Minki said and covers his face. "AWWW! CUTE!" Jessica said and walked to him. "...your a male...unbelievable..." all the other males said.

 

"SO! I'M KANG DONG HO! BUT CALL ME BAEK HO! TA WHITE TIGER! KINDOM OF ANIMALS!~" Baekho yells, the blond one...he was loud. "I'm Kim Jonghyun, call me JR because it means junior royal, because i look like the smaller version of my appa!! Kingdom of light~!" His smile, its like bright as real light...

 

"IM ARON! but real name is Aaron Kwak i came from the kindom of lands" his said. "Hwang Min Hyun kingdom of chram~!" minhyun said normally. "Well we have a small class but there is some kingdom that are against us" the teacher said, "Now get along! and then i will walk you to our first lesson, which is about animals" The teacher smiles and sat down to write something...

 

"Minki you look alot like your older sister!" JR smile and shake minki's hand. "I don't look that ugly." Minny butts in "You two have like the same face." The jung sister nods. "Oh Shut it Thick face" Minny said "AASDGLHDL!" jessica trys to clam. "MINNY! BE NICE!" Minki yells. he wanted no fights "They are all nice to us too!" He said, "Dont touch me" Minny push Minki. "HEY! STOP! IT!" the teacher comes and help little minki.

 

"how can you do this on the first day? and to your brother as well" the teacher said. This is why minny dont like Minki. because she is never loved. (because to b*tchy)

 

__________________________

KPOPLOVER4EVER4321: i am so awesome, i wrote 1300 words ^^ i have also got my sister to edit. lol. just lol.

 

ILOVEKPOP: i didnt do much. lol. i just added a few paragraph. LOL.