3. Ren

Ren's Secret love story

Pictures are not mine~ it goes to rightful owners.

Ren was remembering back to the time when they were young, Ren got up and changed. He then look at himself in the mirror.

 

As he grew up he became more girly, his hair still remain blond, his body became more girl-like and his skin still as soft. Every one still loved him, he was likeable, he was caring, nice and warm hearted. His sister was STILL different, like totally different. She grew more hateful with a colder heart. she was mean, she was a Bully she started to bully even her own brother.

 

"Ren~" yep, that was Minhyun's voice. "Neh, hyung?" Ren turn around facing Minhyun. "Aww you are so cute" Minhyun pinches Ren's cubby cheeks, "Hyung that hurts~" Ren whines.

"Haha, come let's go eat with the others!" Minhyun said happily and grabs Ren's hand [A/N: THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS :D ]. "Good morning." Ren greets. "Good morning, princess~!" they all repiled back with a big smile. "But, i'm not a princess!" Ren whines with a pout, "But, you are to us~" they replied making Ren smile.

 

They were eating when Minny came, "Hi Minhyun~" she greets in the most normal tone she can make. [A/N: well she sounds annoying]. "Good morning, Noona." Ren said with a bow Minny just look like an angry bird. "I didn't greet you did i? I was talking to Minhyun!" she said, "Ren, let's go i don't want to eat anymore." Minhyun said while pulling Ren with him."But, ah nevermind." Ren signed in defeat.

 

"Hi Ren!" Raina greets, she is just some year older than Ren. "Annyeong noona." Ren said with a smile, she was one of his Favourite Noona. "Now i sound so old" Raina said, hugging Ren oh yeah they are close Raina treat Ren like a brother, while Minhyun stood in the background.

 

"Raina we have to go!" Lizzy yelled. "OK! bye Rennie!" Raina said to Ren and off orange caramel went. "Announcement to everyone, there will be a audition in the hall so if you want to try out it can be dancing, singing, acting, cooking and others!" the speakers said

 

"We should do it" Minhyun said to Ren "Sure" Ren repiled with a smile "WE ARE TOO" Baekho, Jr and Aron said " Lets make a group" Jr said looking at the members for agreement and yep all of them agree "i will be the leader and Ren will be a maknae" Jr said "why are you the leader?" Baekho said "Because he will be responsible for every thing" Ren said "Ok then tommorrow lets start, first what should our group name?" Minhyun said " NU'EST because we are still young" Aron said " Yeah that sound good no one can come up with this name" Ren said. "lets go to class " Ren said looking at the time on his phone as they walk to class meanwhile theres Minny behind the pole glaring at Ren with jealous eyes while the sudents looking at her with the "WTF" face well what i call it.

 

Minny P.O.V

Why do people like him, he is so gay and ugly. Why do people love him not me? Even Minhyun, yes i like Minhyun like-like him here i am watching them they are talking about the Announcement the audition thing and they are doing it so i should do it to so people can love me and Minhyun can love me "HAHAHHAH" i laughed."HEART ATTACK" the nearest person screamed and fainted. Meh so what should i do for the audition? "We should make a group" a girl said to her friends which is Dara "Noona what are you gonna do for the audition" Thunder said to he sister "You should know" she said oh yeah i forgot to tell you she is the most popular girl ha i more pretty anyways "Ding" theres goes the bell now have to go class and see my Minhyunie~ /everybody spilts blood/.

 

No one P.o.v

everyone went to their classes, "HEY WHAT DID I SAID" she shouted to Baekho and lucky for Baekho he recorded it so he played it "You are lucky this time" the teacher Miss Jung said "so you do this and do this" Miss Jung said which sounded like BEEP BEEP BEEP to everyone, like really who likes school.

RING RING the bell rang " YES " eveyone even teachers.

"REN" Aron waved like a mad men /that what Jr said/ "im coming" Ren said as he was walking. "hi Minhyun" Minny said when Minhyun heard that he hide behind a pole but Minny still see him.

"guys who is writing the lyrics?" Jr said " ME!" Aron said "Hi did you just said lyrics are you gonna make a group?" NaNa came out of no where NO WHERE I SAY. "Ne, Noona where's Raina noona?" Ren replied "HERE " Raina said behind Lizzy.

" TODAY YOU CAN GO TO YOUR ROOM EARLY SINCE THERES SOME PEOPLE WHO WILL NEED TO PRACTICE" the speakers yelled " BYE NOONA~" Ren said waving. "Bye Ren ah~" they replies.

 

Kpoplover4ever4321 :D Hi every one comment subscribe and up vote remeber ok?