I Hate You

One Shot Compilation
 
"Hwaiting," She said, nodding to the youngest SHINee member. Taemin flashed a smile in return before walking out onto stage. Shouts of fans pierced through the building. "Hwaiting." Emma whispered to herself. 
She turned to Minho, looking up at the tall man. "Let's go watch." She smiled lightly letting a sigh slip out.
 
Soon enough, Taemin's debut solo stage ended, and Emma went along with the SHINee members back behind the stage to congratulate him. 
"You did great," Onew smiled, hugging his maknae.
"Well you're sure not maknae Taemin anymore." Emma said, crossing her arms. 
"What do you mean by that?" Taemin laughed, giving her a hug. Her face grew warm. He was sweaty and hot, she barely hugged him back. 
"I mean.. you know what I mean!" Emma pouted, as Taemin pulled away.
"I know. Ijust wanted to hear you say it," he smirked at her. She looked away, the angry pout staying on her face.
"Well I'm heading out." She said, pulling into a straight face.
"Why? You know there's a party," Jonghyun said, putting his arm around her. She chuckled uncomfortably. 
"Exactly," She said, shuffling away from him.
"What's wrong?" Jonghyun asked.
"Nothing." She stated, slightly cold.
"Sorry." Jjong said defensively.
"Will you at least come for a little while?" Taemin asked, putting a hand on her shoulder. How could she say no to him?
"Fine," she looked down, hoping he would take his hand off of her. Taemin smiled, and they made their way to the van, driving to the nearby fancy hotel where the congrats party for Taemin would be held.
They entered, Emma following SHINee far behind. Onew looked back, "You'll have fun, I promise," he flashed a sweet smile. The large ball room was filled with idols already, and SM staff-- getting drunk off their asses, of course, like all Koreans do.
She sat down on a couch, pulling her legs up onto it. She looked around the room at all the Koreans that surrounded her. She loved Korea, and she loved that she was going to debut someday, but she felt very secluded amongst the real idols. 
Someone sat beside her, a beautiful Korean woman fishing through her clutch purse for something. Emma sighed sadly, standing up, and making her way to the door. 
"Hey! Where are you going? You haven't had a drink yet!" Jonghyun grabbed her arm.
"I'm not old enough, sunbae." She jerked her arm away.
"You're almost old enough." He shrugged, holding a glass of red wine for her to take. "I just want you to have fun." He added.
"I can have fun at home," she pursed her lips angrily, "You weren't even paying attention to me."
"Sorry, we were greeting and thanking staff and SooMan." Jonghyun replied.
Emma paused in thought. "I'll stay, but I won't drink." She said, shoving past him to get back to the couch. She flopped down, and Jonghyun had followed her and sat down beside her.
"What is up with you?" He asked, sounding genuinely concerned.
"What do you mean?" Emma replied, looking straight ahead.
"You know what I mean. Acting so sour towards us." He said.
"Oh yeah, well maybe if you didn't push me to do things I don't want to do." She rolled her eyes.
"We push you yeah, but idol life is doing things you don't want to do." Jjong said, sitting back, and looking straight ahead himself.
"Yeah, I know. But..." She stopped herself.
"But what?" Jonghyun coerced her to go on.
"Nothing, okay?" She turned her head sharply to glare at him, "go away. Please." She said.
"You sure you don't want a drink?" Jjong asked.
"I'm sure." She was once again looking straight in front of her, watching everybody. Looking off into space, the couch bounced her back into reality.
She glanced over; it was Taemin.
"What's up?" He asked. Emma didn't reply, only stared at him.
"Not gonna talk to me?" He asked. She shrugged in reply.
"Okay, then I'll talk to you." He said."This solo thing is going really great," he began, "I might be able to get this girl I like to be mine!" He said excitedly. 
Emma burned up inside, anxiety and anger overcoming her. She swallowed any words she had to say back into and stood up sharply. "Have fun." She grumbled, fast-walking out of the ballroom stiffly. She continued on out to the front of the hotel, sitting on the steps.
"Baby don't cry..." She sang softly through sobs, looking up at the sky. "Sobaniiru yo.." she wiped some tears away.
"Boku no koweo todoite~" she heard behind her. She turned, only to find Taemin.
"Baby my love, love, love.." she sobbed.
"So you can try~" Taemin sang, walking to her.
"Nanidawo fuite.."
"Kimi wa moi torijanai," Taemin sat beside her, "You're not alone." He sang softly. 
"You know why I'm crying, huh?" She sighed, knowing she made it obvious.
"You didn't let me finish." Taemin said.
"You'll be my girlfriend, right?"