I love you.

One Shot Compilation

2Min♥

If he could've described in words how much he loved the boy, Taemin would write a novel. The boy sitting beside him in the van, who has all the girls all over him, and who doesn't seem to return a of feelings back to Taemin.

Taemin sighed and began to pick at his fingernails. He was starting to just want to scream at Minho. Scream out that he loved him. Loved him. So much.

"Taemin," Key said from the other side of himself. Key was a whole other story. Key seemed to like Taemin. Not like Taemin loved Minho, though. More in like a ual way, and that was not what Taemin wanted. Key was always breaking boundaries, and purring random implied things in Taemin's ear. Taemin could only let it go, and hope that possibly, somehow, Minho would be jealous of it. But, the main rapper of SHINee made no sign of jealousy as Key's fingers were laced with Taemin's. Not even a twitch when Key's head was placed upon Taemin's shoulder. "Taemin-ah, you look nice today," Key purred in Taemin's ear. Still, nothing from Minho on the other side of Taemin.

Taemin sighed, "Thank you, Kibum hyung," He replied to the older blonde boy. Key snuggled himself closer to Taemin, moving Taemin over slightly, closer to Minho. Minho turned his head to Taemin. His expression was hard to read, a poker face. Taemin's mouth extended into a nervous smile, but Minho made no gesture back, just turned his head back to looking out the window. Taemin blew air into his cheeks frustratedly.


It was not much later that they were home, back in their dorm, and lounging around. Jonghyun had been sitting on the couch beside Onew, playing video games with each other. Key was reading the newspaper at the kitchen table, and Minho was in his room. Taemin, for one, was sitting at the table with Key, his elbows on the table and his head resting in his hands. Key looked up from the newspaper, and bit his lip.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Key asked sympathetically, sticking his bottom lip out in a pout. Taemin was a bit surprised by Key's question, and looked at the older boy. Had he been acting like something was wrong?

He blew something his long brown bangs out of his eyes, and shrugged, "Nothing at all, Key hyung," Taemin forced a small smile, as to back up his answer. Key raised an eyebrow slightly, and stood up, leaving down the hall toward the bedrooms, probably going to the bathroom.

All Taemin wanted to do at the moment was barge into Minho's room and kiss the boy. Of course he wouldn't do that though, because he was sure his hyung would reject him.

Key came back into the kitchen, and tapped Taemin on the shoulder, "Yah. Taeminnie, Minho wants to see you," Key said, with a little cough. Taemin blinked, not having expected the blonde boy to say that. But, he got up- well, scrambled to his feet- and practically power walked down the hallway to their one little bedroom. 

He stood in the doorway, watching Minho on his bottom bunk, reading something. Taemin knocked on the open door to get Minho's attention, "Hyung?" He added. 

Minho looked at Taemin, and sat up, "Taemin, come sit here," He said, his voice welcoming as he sat on the edge of his bed and patted the spot beside him. Taemin shut the door out of habit and walked slowly over to the bed, squeezing through the small space between Onew's bed and Minho's. He sat down beside Minho.

"So are you and Key..." Minho trailed off in his sentence. Taemin's face lit up, and he shook his head vigorously, trying not to smile. Was Minho jealous?

"No hyung, we aren't in any sort of relationship, except for friends," Taemin said. Minho kept his eyes on the floor, and Taemin tapped his fingers on his leg. To his surprise, he suddenly felt contact with his hand. He looked down to see Minho's hand lacing fingers with his own. "Hyung?" Taemin swallowed hard, wondering what was going on. He couldn't describe in any way how it felt to touch Minho.

Minho smiled, and Taemin felt his face turn hot. Minho pulled Taemin close in an embrace.

"I really love you hyung," Taemin sobbed in happiness.

"I've always loved you too, my Taemin," Minho said, kissing the younger boy on the forehead.