Episode 3

The Test Of Life

Episode 3

lines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.gif

"How may I help you sir?" Jaejoong asked

"We would like you to come to our office with your samples."

"As in for a meeting?" Jaejoong asked as her eyes widened with shock.

"Yes ma'am. Come down to our main office by 1pm tomorrow. Bring in your best samples."

"Yes....yes sir. Thank  you."

"Ok then please be on time."

"But how did you get my number." Jaejoong was happy but also confused as to how did the Jung industries know about her.

"We are the biggest company in South Korea, we have our ways." The person on the other line cut the line.

Jaejoong was smiling to herself even after she was done talking. The day which she thought to be a bad one in her life suddenly turned out to be perfect day. Her family had planned a surprise birthday celebration and then she gets a call for a business meeting from the biggest company in South Korea.

lines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.gif

Yunho was smiling the whole day. He was all smiles when he was at work and also while returning home. He didn't know why but the girl he met in the elevator had some kind of charm that attracted Yunho. He reached home and instead of going to his own room he goes to Yoochun's room first. On his way to Yoochun's room he passes through Krystal's room. He debated with himself whether to meet her or not. But he decided he should just greet her. The family doesn't spend much time together and Yunho just thinks that he should take in whatever oppurtunity he gets to mingle with his siblings. He knocked the door twice but there was no answer. He thought it was ok to enter her room and so he did.

"Krystal are you in there?" He walked into her room just to find her in an intimate position with a boy.

"Ahh....oppa what are you doing here.?" Krystal stood up and straightening her clothes.

"What are you doing? Who is this guy?"

"Oh...he's In ho  . My boyfriend." Krystal said 

"Aren't you a little young to be like this with a boy?" Yunho asked frowning.

"I know what I'm doing. Don't meddle in my buisness Oppa." Krystal said getting angry.

"You are my younger sister that makes you my buisness. I care for my siblings." Yunho said back .

"Oh....right you care for us. If you cared for us then Siwon Oppa would've been married by now." Krystal said smirking.

"Why are you bringing Siwon into this? Yunho asked irritated.

"I'm not the one who told that I care about my siblings." Krystal said.

"Aish...does your mother know about this?" He asked pointing to the boy.

"Why should she? Just leave Oppa you are wasting my time." 

"I'll make sure your mother knows about this." Yunho warned.

"oooh....I'm afraid." Krystal said laughing.

Yunho shook his head defeated as he got out of the room. He didn't know how he should control his sister, telling her mother will have no effect that too if he gets to see her .

Yunho really wanted his siblings to take the right path on life. But everytime he tried to talk to them he would be insulted. Yoochun is the only one who knows him the best. As he entered Yoochun's and found him reading a book as usual. 

 "Hyung, you are back early." Yoochun said happily.

"Yeah, always with your books I see." Yunho teased his brother.

"What's wrong with reading books?" Yoochun asked pouting.

 "Nothing's wrong. I was just suggesting that it would be better if you go out more." Yunho said sitting beside his brother.

"See who's talking. You are a workalcholic yourself Hyung." Yoovhun said rolling his eyes.

"Yah..I'm your elder brother don't talk to me like that." Yunho said with fake anger.

"Hyung, can I ask you something?" 

"Yes, what is it Chunnie." 

"Hyung, how do we know that we love someone?" Yoochun asked.

"Wae,,..are you in love Chunnie?" Yunho asked smiling..

"Anniyo, I was just asking." Yoochun said 

"Come-on Chunnie. I'm your Hyung tell me." Yunho asked.

"Promise me you won't tease me about it." 

"Okay fine. I won't." Yunho promised.

"It's Junsu. She works for me in the book shop." Yoochun said smiling.

"Are you in love with her?" Yunho asked.

"I don't know Hyung. I'm confused. When she's in the same room as mine I can't look anywhere else but her. I want to talk to her very much but when I'm in front of her I make a fool of myself by stammering. She makes me go crazy Hyung."

"You are definitely in love Chunnie. I have to say she's lucky to have someone like you. You are a very good person Chunnie. Listen to what your heart says and follow it. And remember I'm always there for you." Yunho said ruffling Yoochun's hair.

"Thank you Hyung.You know what? I would be lost without you." Yoochun said smiling at his brother. Yes, He was doing what his heart wanted.

"Have you confessed yet?" 

"No, but I asked her for dinner tomorrow. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow."

"Good luck with the dinner, Chunnie. And remember never hide your true feelings ."

"I won't and thank you , Hyung."

lines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.gif

The Kim family had settled for the night. Oksuk was already asleep in her room but three sisters were still awake in their room.

"Unnie I know you were crying before you came home. Did something happen?" Junsu asked her sister as all three of them were discussing their day with each other.

Jaejoong looked up at her sisters. She sighed and said, "Don't worry. It was not anything serious. Let's just say my day was a bit hard." Jaejoong smiled and reassured her sisters that everything was fine.

"Unnie you can tell us anything. We will help you with anything." Kyuhyun said holding Jaejoong's hand. She didn't like it when her unnies would be sad.

"Arraso my angels. Now enough about me how was your day?" Jaejoong asked as she took a sip from her hot chocolate. Every night Jaejoong has to make a snack or drink. According to her sisters they have to have a chat before sleeping and the chat is not complete without having something to sip on or munch something.

"Mine was not that good. I reached my work late as usual. And then just went for the tiring dance class." Junsu said with not much affection because for her it was just a regular day.

"Unnie you are always late. Doesn't your boss get angry with you?" Kyuhyun said even though she knew it will irritate Junsu.

"Ani. He is very understanding. He even asked me for dinner tomorrow." Junsu said showing a mehrong.

"Wah Junsu unnie has a date tomorrow." Kyuhyun teased.

"Junsu do you like your boss. Do you have feelings for him?" Jaejoong asked when she heard about Junsu's dinner plans.

"Ani unnie, don't listen to her. She has a habit to exaggerates things."

"But.." Kyuhyun tried to defend herself but was not given a chance.

"Shutup. Unnie my boss is a really nice person and the reason I said yes for the dinner is because I think he gets nervous very easily. I just want him to be more confident when talking, without any nervousness. I just want to help him unnie." Junsu explained herself.

"She is just making up stories Jaejoong unnie, Don't listen to her." Kyuhyun butted in.

"Yah you shutup right now or I ll tell unnie about your love." Junsu threathened

"You are in love Kyuhyun? and you hid it from your unnie." Jaejoong faked a hurt expression.

"Unnie its just a crush. I ll never hide anything from you."

"Ok fine now let's go to sleep. We all have to get up tomorrow." Jaejoong said as she got up from the bed and covered her sisters with their blankets. She pecked their foreheads and settled in her own bed. As she was saying her prayers and thanking the god for today she couldn't help but remember the guy in the elevator. She felt guilty to snap at him when he was just trying to help her.

lines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.gif

As Yunho was leaving for his office he came face to face with his father. The last time he saw him was at the company board meeting.

"Yunho I need to talk to you about something. come with me to the study."

Without saying anything Yunho followed his father.

"Yunho I heard from your mother that you are delaying your engagement."

"Aboji I have told you before that I don't love Yoona. If I agree to marry Yoona I won't be able to give her the happiness she deserves as a wife."

"Love can happen even after marriage. Just like how I fell in love with your mother."

"Says the person who cheated behind her back."

"JUNG YUNHO"

"The truth won't change even if you yell."

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF MY PAST BUT TODAY YOU ARE GOING ON A LUNCH DATE WITH YOONA AND THAT'S FINAL." With that said the older Jung left the room. 

"AAhhhhh" Yunho yelled in anger and ruffled his hair.

Yunho has reached his office and was having a meeting with siwon and a business partner. The meeting was soon over and that left the two brothers in the meeting room.

"Hyung I hope you won't cancel on the lunch date."

"Siwon I just agreed because father didn't let me speak. But please trust me I would be the happiest person in the world when you and Heechul get married. Just don't drag me into this match making."

"Hyung I don't care a damn about your feelings. The only reason I am being polite is because appa and Im ahjussi wants the business colaboration with the marriage of the eldest son of Jungs."

"This rude behaviour of yours is the reason we never actually became real siblings."

"I don't care about being real or fake. I just care about my life so just do this one favour for all of us." Siwon harshly pushed his chair and left the room.

 

"Anyahaseyo. How can I help you?" The receptionist asked to a beautiful girl who just walked in.

"Anyahaseyo. My name is Kim Jaejoong. I have an appointment for 1pm."

"Oh yes ma'am please take the lift and go to the 21st floor."

Jaejoong bowed once again before taking the elevator. As she stepped out of the elevator she was welcomed by the magnificiant office. She looked around but found no one. 

"May be this is the wrong floor. But the receptionist said its the 21st floor" Jaejoong talked to herself. She was about to leave when,

"You are on the right floor Miss.Kim Jaejoong." a husky voice greeted her. She turned around just to see the same guy from the elevator yesterday.

"You?"

"Oh I am sorry. I am Jung Yunho."

"So I have a meeting with you?"

"I guess if your name is Jaejoong"

"But how did you..?"

"Forget about that. Should we start tasting the samples." Yunho said as he sat down on the couch and asked Jaejoong to take a seat as well.

'Jaejoong this is your only chance' She breathed deeply and sat in front of Yunho.

"This bottle contains strawberry jam and this one is apple jam. We make any fruit jam like here this is mixed fruit jam." Jaejoong placed her samples on the coffee table. Yunho was about to reach for one of the bottles when his cell phone interupted. Yunho answered it frowning.

"Fine I ll be there." Yunho sighed and turned around. 

"I am sorry Jaejoong-shi but I have to leave right now."

"What about our meeting?"

"Oh that. You already got the contract. Come tomorrow morning to sign it."

"But you haven't tasted the samples."

"I am sure they would be really good." Yunho wore his coat and left.

Jaejoong sat there for somewhat 10 minutes processing everything that just happened. 

"YES" she jumped in happiness. She looked around and saw that the employees in the lobby were staring at her. She bowed and quickly left the building.

lines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.gif

"Komawo oppa for coming." Yoona said as she linked her arms with Yunho.

"Lets order. I am sure you are hungry." Yunho removed his hand from her hold.

Yoona stared at her sister with angry eyes. They were actually having a double date just to make sure Yunho would not bail out last minute.

"See how your brother behaves . He's hurting my dongsaeng." Heechul said looking at Siwon.

"Hyung the least you can do is being nice to people." Siwon was angry with the way Yunho behaved.

After sometime Yunho excused himself to go to the washroom. He didn't really want to use it but that was the only excuse to be alone for a couple of minutes. But that peace was not long lived as Yoona had followed him.

"Oppa I thought you said you needed to use the restroom." Yoona walked towards Yunho who was wandering around the pool.

'Oh crap' he thought to himself.

"Oppa you...aaah" Yoona triped walking towards Yunho. 

Yunho quickly hold her so she does not hit the clod floor. She tightly holds on to his right hand which is holding her shoulder. His left hand is securedly wrapped around her waist. Yunho got her back on her feet when she pulled him by his shoulder and moved closer to Yunho.

"Komawo" She whispered and left. Yunho was confused as to what just happened. Why did she follow him and just leave like that she usually annoys the hell out of him allnthe time. Why miss the chance now. He asked himself. He decided to stay by the pool for a few more minutes to clear his mind.

"Unnie did you take it." Yoona hurried to her sister and checked her phone.

"What are you two talking about?" Siwon sipped on his beer.

"Here look. I took a picture of Yoona and Yunho together." Heechul showed him her phone

Siwon looked at the picture and was surprised from the way it looks. In the picture it looks like they are sharing a kissing moment.

"How did you take this? It has come out really nice. I think I should have the same moment with you." Siwon leaned in to kiss Heechul. Yoona smiled looking at the lovely couple but the couple didn't want to stop it seemed.

"Yah you two break it off." Heechul was the one who broke their kiss.

"So Yoona how are you planning to use this picture." Siwon asked as he pulled Heechul closer.

"Just wait for the right time oppa." Yoona had an evil smirk on her face.


A BIG THANKYOU TO hanchul4evr for helping me with the fic

enjoy reading :D

comment and subscribe

also I have started a new fic The Big Fat Indian Wedding- Yunho ver

Please give it the same amount of love that you all have been giving to my other fics

Thankyou :)