Episode 1

The Test Of Life

Episode 1

A/n go through the forewords as i chnged a character. Also this chapter is a bit long but read it full thankyou:)


The sun was peeking through the blinds and disturbed Jaejoong's sleep. She wanted to sleep a bit more but she knew she couldn't. She got out from her bed and saw her two dongsaengs sleeping peaccefully. She giggled looking at how her sisters were sleeping. Kyuhyun's arms were secured tightly around Junsu's waist and Jusnu had her legs tangled with Kyuhyun's. The blanket was at the far end of the bed. Jaejoong knew why these two slept like this. The two always get scared even with a slight noise. Jaejoong placed the blanket over them and went down to the kitchen.

Jaejoong entered the kitchen and started preparing the breakfast. It was 8am and Jaejoong was done making the breakfast. She was a bit worried that her Oksuk ahjumma was not awake yet. Normally she wakes up before Jaejoong.Jaejoong went to Oksuk's room and saw her going through the monthly accounts register.

"Ahjumma you are awake"

Oksuk was startled by Jaejoong's appearance and quickly closed the book. Jaejoong raised her brow at her actions.

"Its nothing Jaejoong. I was just going through the balance as its the month end."

"Ahjumma I know something is bothering you. Please tell me"

"Jaejoong honey......we are at a big loss"

"Loss?"

"Neh we didn't get many orders this month and our expenses are also high. I don't know what to do. It is Kyuhyun's last year of college. The fees are very high and I at no cost want her to change or take a drop." Oksuk was a crying mess by now.

Jaejoong hugged her and said, "Ahjumma everything is going to be alright. We still have a meeting with Seoul Foods today. I am sure I can impress them."

"But Jaejoong they are a very big company and we don't have that status to compete with others who have also given their samples."

"Are you doubting my skills ahjumma" Jaejoong sulked.

"Ani Jae I believe in you but its the Seoul Foods we are talking about."

"Ehhh....don't worry about it. Now lets go have breakfast and I will wake up those two."

"Jae-ah you do so much for me and I can't even pay you a proper salary"

"Ahjumma I have told you many times. If years ago you wouldn't take me and Junsu in we both sisters would be wandering around the streets begging. You have done alot for us I just want to help you as much as I could."

Jaejoong went back to her room only to find the two of them still sleeping like a log.

Jaejoong was 17 and Junsu was 14 when they lost their parents in a bomb blast at the seoul station. Jaejoong had completely lost hope in her life. She had no other option but to drop out of school so that Junsu could continue her schooling. She started working in a local bakery where her job was to only make the frosting for the cakes. One day Oksuk and Kyuhyun visited that bakery. That's when Oksuk discovered Jaejoong's skills. She offered Jaejoong a job and also asked both the sisters to move in with her. Jaejoong later learnt that Oksuk had lost her husband in the same bomb blast her parents died. Junsu and Kyuhyun became best of friends and would always fight over silly things but soon make up. Kyuhyun loved both of them as she always wanted siblings. The all women family is living their life happily through all difficulties and hardships.

"Both of you wake up now. Its already 8 30 and we have a long day ahead."

Both of them untangled themselves from each other and sat up on the bed. Their hair was a mess and theirs eyes begging for sleep.

The small family had their breakfast and started their day. Jaejoong started making jams which she will take with her to Seoul Foods. Kyuhyun left for her college. Kyuhyun studied really hard to be accepted to the prestigious college of seoul. She wanted to make her umma and unnies proud of her. She also has a crush on her fellow classmate but noone except her knows about it.

Junsu went to her job. She works at a bookshop and is collecting money to go for a big audition. She thinks that her boss Jung Yoochun is really charming and cute. But doesn't really know much about him as he is a quite person.

lines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.gif

The Jung mansion's atmosphere was a bit different to that of the three sister's house. The house was quite and the nly noise that one could here was those of the servants. The Jung family does not have any meal together. The only day they are together for a meal is a sunday as the rest of the week everyone is busy.

Yunho had just woken up and was getting ready for the day. When he came out of the bathroom his butler came in with his coffee and breakfast. Yunho was going through his schedule on his ipad. He realised he and Siwon have a meeting with the Seoul Inc. food department . He left for work without waiting for Siwon.

This is how their family works. Noone cares about the other person as long as they need some work to be done. Yunho always wanted to his family to be real for once atleast and not just be'real' family for the media.He longs for a that someone special in his life. He knows his family is trying to match him up with the second daughter of the Im family. But he never had feelings for Yoona. Yunho really wishes to closer to all his siblings but none in the family cares about the other. Yunho is really close to his brother Yoochun though. Its because Yunho and Yoochun are real brothers where as others are their step siblings.

Yunho was 8 and Yoochun was 4 when they lost their mother in a car accident. Thats when the brothers came to know about Mr Jung's affair with Park Ji mi. Mr Jung had married her secretly and they were parents to two sons, Siwon who was 7 at that time and Changmin who was only 1 year old. After the death of his first wife Mr Jung made his marriage with Jimi official and she with her two sons shifted to the Jung mansion. As the boys grew up together Yoochun was always the one being bullied by Siwon and Changmin. Yunho was always there to save him and console him.

Yoochun is the nerdy boy of the family. He is very shy and also stammers when he his nervous. He is always bullied in his own family by his own brothers Siwon and Changmin. He really respects Yunho as he is the only one the family who understands him. He owns the biggest book shop of seoul. Anyone can find any book of any genre and categorie in his store. He also has a huge crush on his worker Junsu but doesn't have the guts to confess. He talks to no one in the family not even his own parents but only Yunho. Yoochun had already left for his work before Yunho could greet him.

On the other side of the mansion there is a room where one can smell too much smoke. The room is of the youngest of the brothers Jung Changmin. A 20 year old rebellious boy who enjoys his life on his parent's money. He likes adventures in his life and most of all girls. All the girls in his college lusts over him but he only has eyes for one person. Not that he wants a serious relationship with that girl but just a one night stand. And he is sure he will soon get his way through the girl's pants. That his life. He stays out of the house the full night and returns only when the sun is hovering. He is smoking addict. In a day he can smoke upto 50 ciggrates a day. One cannot stand in his room for more than a minute without a face mask. Yunho tried stopping him alot but the only response he gets is "What the . Why do you need to mingle with my life. Go live your own .I.N.G life hyung"

Jung krystal is the youngest in the family and the most spoiled. When she was born Yunho was the happiest as he always wanted a sister. But as she grew up her attitude towards Yunho and Yoochun was the same as her brothers. She wants to become like her mother. A well known personality of the page 3. She copies her in all possible ways. She is a high school student but her life style in no way reflects of that of a student. She is very rude towards the servants of the mansion. Their only fault is that they are poor.

If you smell smoke in Changmin's room then one can smell only alcohol in another room. That is Jung Siwon's room. Siwon was a cunning man. He always wanted to take over Yunho's position. That wasn't his fault though, his mother had brought him up that way. He was all good infront of Yunho but plans a cruel way to take over the company behind his back. He never cares about others feeling expect of his changmin and krystal's well being. The man was sleeping peacfully with a beautiful woman in his arms. The woman was no other than Im Heechul, the elder daughter of the Im family. The Im and the Jung family are business partners and Siwon and Heechul are engaged for a year now. Though heechul was the elder daughter and technically she should be engaged to Yunho but she fell in love with Siwon and their parents didn't have a problem with that.

"Ummm..." heechul tried to open her eyes and adjust to the light. She hated the morning sun and reached for the remote on the side table and closed the blinds. 

"You are awake princess" Siwon said in his sleepy voice.

"I am not a princess. I am much tougher than those idotic and fake disney princesses"

"Siwon..."

"Hmmm?"

"Have you talked to Yunho about his and Yoona's engagement."

"No....will do it today"

"You better not forget. You know until and unless Yunho doesn't marry or is engaged your father won't allow us to marry."

"My baby is really excited to marry me."

"Ofcourse I don't like coming here for overnights. I want to stay here for ever in your arms."

Siwon pulled her into a tight hug and rolled on top of her.

"Didn't you have enough last night wonnie"

"I can never have enough of you. I know I am late for work but we can have a quicky"

lines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.gif

"But atleast taste my samples." Jaejoong was pleading with the representative of Seoul foods.

"I already told you miss that we have decided on the brand we want to work with now please leave."

"How can you decide by just tasting only the samples of one company. You haven't even tasted my samples"

"Miss its already decided and I don't think so you should have applied at first place. You should really know the standards we work with."

"Yah how dare you insult me like this. If you had already decided from the start then why even give an advertisement for testing samples."

"Thats the regular procedure miss. Now please leave"

"Not before I take what's mine" Jaejoong walked to the trash bin and removed her jam bottles which that man had thrown away. She walked away to the lift delibrately stomping on the man's feet.

"Yah you" the man shouted in main.

Jaejoong entered the elevator and was relieved that it was empty. As soon as the door closed tears started rolling down her cheeks. The elevator doors opened and she was about to step out when she realised that the elevator had gone up instead of going down. She stepped back inside when a man joined her.

Jaejoong tears didn't stop from flowing as she thought about the conversation she had with Oksuk this morning. The man that was in the elevator looked up to the sniffing noices. He saw a girl with long hair bowed down silently crying. That man was no other than Jung Yunho.

'She has such beautiful hair. May be she is even more beautiful. But why is she crying. I wish I can wipe those tears. Why do I want to do that but. Why is my heart beating so fast. What is this feeling.'

Numerous thoughts ran inside Yunho's head as he kept staring at Jaejoong and the elevator went down with its slow speed.

lines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.gif

yay first chapter

tooooo long

is it boring?

like it?

Comment and subscribe :)

I don't promise other chapters as long as this one 

thankyou :)

please comment

I love reading your comments :D :*

I'll also leave you with some pictures

Jaejoong in the lift

fashion-women-spring-summer-casual-denim

Jaejoong's outfit

1304611536_201105060109175275201401_0.jp

Yunho for the day

Picture credits to the rightful owner