Episode 2

The Test Of Life

Episode 2

lines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.gif

Yunho couldn't bare seeing the girl crying who he assumed is very beautiful. He walked ahead and handed her his handkerchief. Jaejoong looked up to the person who gave her the handkerchief.

"Who are you? I don't need this." Jaejoong snaped at Yunho.

"Hey I am just helping. Don't need to be all arrogant" Yunho said as he kept the handkerchief back in his pocket.

"Arrogant? Its not me who is arrogant but all you employees who work here." Jaejoong said as she wiped her tears and was all ready to put up a second fight.

"Who said I work here?"

"A...umm..umm" Jaejoong tried to speak but no words came out of .

"Why are you carrying so many bottles? What is in it?"

"Why are you asking so many questions?"

"I am being all nice here and you...you"

"Yes what me...what?" Jaejoong didn't let yunho finish and attacked him.

*Ding*

The elevator doors opened and Jaejoong left after glaring at Yunho.

Yunho could not help but smile to himself. He was happy that his assumptions about the girl being beautiful was right. But he was also sad to see her sad tear stained face. 

"Ahhh...why do I have such feelings" He thought to himself and was about to leave the elevator when he saw a business card. He picked up and read it.

"Kim Jaejoong. Sweet farms. Contact No. 010889XXXXX" Yunho had made up his mind to meet this girl again. He quickly left for his office.

lines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.gif

Junsu entered the book shop and saw that her boss has already arrived. She sighed and gave up on trying to come before her boss. It was kind of a race they two play without the other person knowing about.

"I am so sorry Sir, but there was so much traffic and my bus broke in the middle of traffic and..." Junsu kept on ranting about her excuses and Yoochun would just stare at her and smile dumbly. He thought Junsu was the cutest when she talked with all the hand gestures.

Junsu noticed that her boss was just staring blankly at her.

"Sir" Junsu waved her hands in front of her boss.

"Oh..mia...mianhae...jun..junsu...junsu-shi" Yoochun stammered. He didn't know why but he would always be nervous infront of Junsu. May be because she was really beautiful according to him.

Junsu thought that her boss was really cute with all the nervousness. Not that she had romantic feelings for him just like a good friend. Her dream guy was someone that would just fit a role of a main lead in a drama.

"Ah...sir I should be the one apologising."

"no...it....its...o...ok"

"Excuse me the coffee here is over" A customer called out. Yoochun's bookshop also offered a self service cafe. The items were at subsidised rates and the money goes to a charity.

"Yes coming" Junsu said and went to help the customer.

Yoochun saw her walking away and sighed in relief. He just couldn't talk without stammering to Junsu.

"Umm...sir can I leave early today. I have some things to do at home." Junsu came back after helping the customer.

"Su...sure..Junsu....junsu-shi"

"Thankyou Sir"

"Jun...junsu-shi"

"Yes sir"

"Can...can yo..you come... wi.. with ... me ..fo ... for ..din ...dinner ...tomo ....tomorrow"

"Sir?"

"I am so...sorry...if...yo..you...do...don't...wan...want.."

"Sure sir. I will come."

"You wi...will"

"Yes sir."

"Ok...I.wi..will.pic...pick..you up by...7pm...tomo...tomorrow, Tha...thank..yo..you" Yoochun couldn't believe that junsu had said yes to him.

lines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.gif

"JUNG CHANGMIN JUNG CHANGMIN" The whole college was cheering changmin and his band as they were playing a rock song. Kyuhyun was also there with her friends and her secret crush.

She thinks that rock music is just people yelling out the lyrics and not really singing. The only reason she came to the college hall is that her ultimate crush Kim Yesung. She would do everything what Yesung likes. She will try her best to impress yesung. But all her efforts go in vain as Yesung never notices her. He only thinks of her as a very good friend.

Soon the college concert ended and Kyuhyun could feel a severe head ache. 

"Thank you guys."  one of the band members said.

Changmin would never be thankful or even sorry to anyone. All these years never once he said thankyou or sorry. According to him people will love him and girls are going to throw themselves to him even without those words. He knew that he would get anything he wants. He quickly went back stage. His performance lasted for an hour and an hour without a cigarette is hell for him. He searched his pockets for a cigarette. But he didn't find any. He found nothing but an empty box of cigarette. He groaned in anger and walked out to buy a packet of cigarette.

Kyuhyun was walking with Yesung and Kibum. She was walking backwards as she was talking about something to her friends. Suddenly she bumped into someone and both of them fall.

She closed her eyes and waited to land on the cold floor, but instead she landed on the guy she pushed by mistake. She opened her eyes and saw the lead singer under her. She blinked continuously and couldn't think straight. Changmin was as it is angry and now someone had pushed him. He pushed kyuhyun harshly and got up.

"Can't you walk properly. Idiot" He said and left.

Kyuhyun couldn't help but tear up as she was insulted in the hall way. Everyone was looking towards her. Some were sad for her whereas majority of them laughed at her. Yesung saw everything and immediately helped her stand up.

"God you cry for everything. You need to be strong." Kyuhyun smiled widely and nodded her head.

lines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.gif

"Mr.Jung your mother is here to meet you." Siwon's secretary informed him.

"Umma...what brings you here today." Siwon stood up and gave his mother a hug. Even though they stay in the same house they hardly see each other. the only day the whole family sits together is on a sunday.

"Eh....I can't come and see my son."

"Ani umma....you can come here anytime. But may be today one of your party is cancelled."

"Yah...anyways I come here to talk to you about your marriage. When are you bringing my heechulie to me."

"So you can take her away from me to all your parties."

"Whats wrong with taking her with me. But you didn't answer me"

"You know umma. Appa wants Yunho hyung to marry first."

"Aish those two brothers are the biggest problem in my life."

"Umma you need to talk about this to appa. About Yoona and Hyung's marriage."

"I will. I will make sure that those two marry. Ah...before i forget, Krystal is really angry with you."

"Why me?"

"Because you promised her a credit card and haven't given her yet."

"I ll get it for her today."

Jimi left the office as she had a charity function to attend. Siwon also left for his lunch date with heechul.

"Why are you not eating" Siwon asked.

"I am not hungry much. Siwon.."

"Hmm?"

"Yoona is asking if you, me, yunho and yoona can go out tonight"

"Ofcourse...why can't we"

"You know Yunho hates going out."

"Don't worry about him. All i need is to do a little emotional blackmail."

"I love you wonnie"

"Love you too"

lines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.gif

Jaejoong was walking back home thinking what she would tell Oksuk. When she entered the house it was complete black. 

"Ahjumma, Junsu, Kyuhyun.." She called for them but no answer. She was scared now and tried to find the switch board with her hand. She flicked on the lights and saw that the living room was decorated.

"happy birthday to you.. happy birthday dear Jaejoongie/Unnie" Came in her family members singing for her.

Jaejoong had actually forgotten her birthday. She was really happy that all of them prepared a small party for her.

"Blow the candles unnie" Kyuhyun said excitedly.

Jaejoong had tears in her eyes for the second time that day. But this time it was out of happiness.

"Unnie I know you forgot your birthday. But your junsuiee can never forget your birthday." Junsu hugged jaejoong tightly.

"Me too" Kyuhyun also joined in the hug.

Oksuk just smiled at the three sisters hugging each other. At the moment she forgot all her life problems.

The sister's happy moment was interrupted when Jaejoong's phone buzzed.

"Hello?"

"Is this Miss Jaejoong from sweet farms?"

"Yes who is this?"

"I am calling from Jung food department."

lines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.giflines-love-042215.gif

Second episode....yay

like it?

please tell me if you like this way of my writting or you want me to change.

Please be truthful it will help me alot

also as I have many stories I will ask you guys which one should I update next

Here is the link to others

I Will Never Forget

I am Drunk.....Take Care Of Me

Love? Commitment? Life?

I Love You

I Will Come Back For You

Life is Beautiful with You

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

THANKYOU :)