The concert

Not just another girl.

It was the day of Jiyong’s mini concert. As Bom and Minzy both had VIP passes (Jiyong gave Minzy one so that Bom had company), the both of them were all dressed and prepared for the concert. Bom was wearing a green dress that ended quite a few cm above her knees, and Minzy had done her eye makeup for her. As for Minzy, she was wearing a silver jacket over her black shirt, with her favourite tights clutching onto her legs.

“Ohmygod, I’m so excited!” Minzy practically squealed into Bom’s ear.

However, Bom wasn’t as excited as how Minzy was feeling. In fact, she was confused. She was excited to see Jiyong on stage, yet she was afraid and worried about the number of fangirls he had, not to mention his girlfriend.

When the two reached the theatre, they were being ushered to the VIP seats, and they waited patiently for the concert to start. Bom noted that there were quite a number of fangirls, and she was trying to spot his girlfriend. After awhile, she gave up.

The lights dimmed and focused on Jiyong. He was wearing a red suit with a white t-shirt underneath, black jeans and shoes. His red hair was being covered by his hat. Bom looked at Jiyong, mesmerised by him.

Jiyong’s smile grew as he saw Bom in the VIP seats with Minzy. He had been waiting for her to come. It was his first mini concert and he wanted to have her support. Looking at her, he was stunned by her beauty. Yes, my Bom. The green dress hug Bom’s curves, showing off her hourglass figure, which caused Jiyong to feel abit uneasy after staring at her for awhile. He slowly peeled his eyes off the girl in front of her, and took control over himself, reminding himself that he was on stage.

Jiyong started the concert with Heartbreaker and A Boy. Bom was amazed at the way he is able to rap and sing and dance so well. He was so perfect, and Bom was falling deeper in love as every minute passed. On the other hand, Minzy was looking at how her unnie had that small smile on her blushed face throughout the whole time they were there.

“And now, I’m going to sing my final song for the day, Butterfly. It’s for a special person in my life.” As Jiyong speak those words, he looked into Bom’s eyes. Bom was shocked, and started turning around, thinking that he was looking at his girlfriend who was around her. Inside his mind, Jiyong started laughing at how cute Bom looked.

“Everytime I come close to you
Everytime I’m feeling you
Feel like I’m gonna dream everytime
I get butterfly.”

Throughout the entire song, Jiyong spent half of if staring into Bom’s eyes, and he had to constantly remind himself not to be too obvious in case his fangirls sense something was wrong. I can’t wait to see you later, my dear Park Bom yang. Jiyong ended his concert and bowed to the whole theatre, winking at Bom before he walked down the stage.

Did he… did he just wink at me?Bom felt her heart racing. Minzy noticed Jiyong’s wink, and she knew she got to do something to bring the two together.

“Unnie, let’s go find oppa!”

Minzy pulled Bom to the backstage room to find Jiyong, only to find a woman sitting on his lap. Immediately, Bom stiffened. Minzy saw it, and wondered who that woman was. Doesn’t look like Jiyong oppa’s girlfriend. He’s just too cold towards her.

“Woah baby, you were great.” The woman leaned onto him and kissed his cheeks. Jiyong just stayed there motionless. He noticed Bom and immediately pushed the woman away from him, walking towards Bom and Minzy. Jiyong took the chance to hug Bom.

“Bom, I’m so glad you made it.” Turning to Minzy, he added, “And of course, you too, Minzy.” Bom wanted to return the hug, but she just couldn’t. Especially not after what she’d seen.

“Okay baby, I see you’ve company. I’ll see you soon.” Smirking, the woman walked out.

“So oppa, who is she?” Minzy knew Bom was dying to ask that question but didn’t know how. On hearing what Minzy asked, Bom reminded herself to thank Minzy later with her favourite oksusu.

“She’s.. nobody.” Jiyong had released Bom, and his voice was filled with hatred, and his eyes turned cold for awhile.

Hmm, something’s wrong. But I’m sure she’s not Jiyong oppa’s girlfriend. Smiling, Minzy decided to change the topic. “You were great up there oppa! How I wish Taemin oppa could see how cool you were!”

“Really?” Minzy nodded, and the two turned to Bom. “What about you Bom? What do you think?”  

“You were.. great. Yeah you were great. You look great. Everything’s great.” Stupid Bom, stupid! Jiyong smiled when he heard her comment. I look great.

From Taemin oppa ♥
Mingkki~~~ I’m here! :)

“Unnie, Taemin oppa is here to fetch me! Jiyong oppa, can you please do me a favour and make sure that unnie is back to our dorm safely? Thanks oppa!” Smiling at the two, Minzy bid her farewell and started walking away. Unnie, oppa, this is the best I can do. I’ll leave the two of you together. I really hope the both of you will do something with this free time together.

To Bommie unnie :)
Unnie, go for it~~~!!! Fighting!

Seeing the message Mingkki had sent her, Bom can’t help but smile at her phone. This girl is just too adorable.

“So.. Bom?” Bom looked up to meet Jiyong in the eye. “Do you want to have supper with me? We’ll grab some nice oksusu and chill at the park near your dorm.”

“Oksusu?!” On hearing the name of her favourite food, Bom’s eyes seemed to twinkle. Jiyong started giggling at the fact that oksusu still has that ability of making Bom feel so happy.

“Let’s buy your favourite oksusu okay.”

------------------------------------

On the other hand, Minzy was busy worrying about her unnie and oppa. She knew that the both of them love each other dearly, yet something seem to be stopping them.

“Oppa, do you think Bom unnie and Jiyong oppa will make use of the time and confess to each other?”

Looking at Minzy, Taemin smirked and started ruffling her hair. “Yah baby Mingkki, your mind is suppose to stay with me too. I’m sure Noona and Jiyong hyung knows what to do. They’re older than us!”

“But.. They seem to be.. I don’t know..” Minzy sighed.

“Minzy ah. If they’re meant to be, they will be together. If not, no matter how hard you try, they will never be together. Just like us. Who would expect us to be together? After all, we’ve been best friends since day one, right?” Taemin smiled, and leaned in to give Minzy a peck on her lips.

Taemin’s right. Unnie, I wish you all the best.

---------------------------------------------

“Mmmm, oksusu~” Bom smiled as she nibbled the buttered corn in her hands.

Jiyong looked at Bom with amusement. He was about to say something when he remembered he had something to tell her. “Oh, anyway Bom, I found something.” On hearing what Jiyong said, Bom almost choked on her oksusu.

“What.. What've you found?"

“It’s a butterfly necklace but somehow it didn’t quite fit. It’s somehow similar yet different. It’s quite complicated.”

“Mmmm..”

“Bom, I need you to tell me the truth.”

“Give me a few more days okay Jiyong, I need to sort my thoughts out.” Jiyong knew Bom was trying to put everything together to see if they fit.

“Okay sure.”

Silence.

“Anyway Bom, did I tell you that you look amazing today?” Bom blushed at the words. She did not expect that to come from Jiyong at that moment.

“Ehhh?”

“I’m serious Bom.”

 

---------------------------------------

Author's note: Hehehe, more G-Bom moments! :) I hope you addicteds are satisfied with this. d: