A surprise at the dorm

Not just another girl.

“Yah unnie, can you stop moving?! Aigoooo.”

“But I’m not even moving!” Bom started to pout.

“Your face is!”

“It’s called breathing my dear Mingkki~~” Bom tried her best not to breathe in so deeply, but she just couldn't. Minzy narrowed her eyes at Bom as she helped Bom with her makeup. Minzy love trying out different makeups on Bom, especially on her eyes. To her, Bom is like her barbie doll, and her face is like a paper for her to create masterpiece on.

"There! Perfect. Unnie, take a look at yourself." Minzy smiled at her masterpiece and produced a mirror, showing Bom her new looked eyes. Looking at her reflection, Bom was amazed. Her eyes looked.. Beautiful.

"UNNIE. DID YOU EAT THE OKSUSU AGAIN?"

"Aniyaaaa~~" Bom tried denying, but Minzy knew better. Oksusu is Bom's favourite food, and she would stock them up every week. Wagging a finger at Bom, Minzy started to give Bom that 'dontyoulietome' look.

Ring ring. Phew, save.

"Hello oppa? Ye. Ye." Looking at her roommate's shy smile, Bom knew who was on the line. Ah, sweet lovebirds.  Minzy walked to the balcony to talk to Taemin. Sitting down on her bed, Bom took out the picture of the necklace. It looked familiar, but Bom just can't seem to remember where she’d saw it.

"OHMYGOD!!!! GET OUT" A screaming could be heard down the hallway, but Bom didn't bother to care. It was a norm to hear screams every now and then in the dorm.

There was a knock on the door, and it opened slowly. "Can I come in?" Bom looked up to see Jiyong standing outside her room, both his hands covering his eyes. "Can I open my eyes?"

Jiyong?! What is he doing here?!

"Ehhhh, yes, why can't you?"

Jiyong removed his hands from his face and opened his eyes. Ah, Park Bom sure looks pretty. Did she have makeup on? God, I'm glad I came today. "Didn't you hear the screaming just now?"

"Ye, why? You did something?"

"Well.. I knocked onto the wrong door and the girl who opened it was.. wearing very little."

"Ah.. So why are you here? How did you manage to walk past that witch?" Bom couldn't help but laugh at how she call others witch while she was one herself.

"Witch?" I don't recall feeling anyone with Talent here.

"Ehhh. Oh, the fierce and unreasonable woman at the first floor. She don't usually allow anybody to come up the dorms, especially guys."

Ooohhh. That's a witch. Jiyong felt like laughing. "Well, maybe it's because I'm a goodlooking guy that witch has ever seen, so she allowed me to come up here." Jiyong smirked, wriggling his eyebrows.

“And why are you here again? To see how the outcast is doing?”

Jiyong smiled. “Actually, my dear Park Bom yang, I came here today to invite you to my mini concert next Saturday. It’s not really like a real concert, just that I will be doing some dancing and singing and all.. Youknow.” Jiyong pulled out a green pass and placed it onto Bom’s hands.

“Here, this is your VIP pass. Green’s still your favourite colour right?”

Huh.. You remembered? “Yes..” Bom stared at the guy in front of her, feeling the butterflies inside her. GreatParkBom, what are you thinking?

“Mmm, Jiyong ah.” Should I ask him for help? Mmm, I can trust him right? Bom saw Jiyong raising his eyebrow. “I was wondering if you can help me with something.”

“Uhhuh, continue.”

“I need your help.” Bom decided to go straight to the point instead of beating around the bush. She knew Jiyong, he didn’t like people who beat around the bush. Taking out the paper inside her pocket, Bom placed it inside Jiyong’s hands.

“Does it look familiar?” Jiyong looked at the paper and raised an eyebrow. How come it looks familiar yet I know I did not see it before, yet.

“You know Bom, I was not hoping to help you with this only.”

“What.. Aigoo nevermind Jiyong.” Bom reached out to take the paper from Jiyong, but he was quicker thn her. Immediately, he placed it inside his shirt and smirked.

“Come and take it~” Jiyong started laughing when he saw Bom’s shocked expression.

“Jiyong ahhhh, give it back to me~” Bom started blinking her eyes at Jiyong, which caused him to weaken alittle inside. God, this girl is killing me.

“Tell me the reason to why you’re finding it, and don’t lie to me Park Bom yang, I can tell when you’re lying.”

“I.. I can’t.”

“Bom, why can’t you trust me?”

“I do.”

“Then why can’t you explain to me? Look Bom, we are still bestest of friends, you can trust me. I understand you.”

“We’re different Jiyong..”

“Of course we are, I’m Kwon Jiyong, and you’re Park Bom. We’re different!” Jiyong gave Bom a smirk again, for he knew he had won this time. He knew Bom was going to give in to him.

“Okay. I’ll explain to you soon, just not now, not here. Anyway, I swear I’ve seen it before.” Jiyong took the paper out of his shirt and looked at it carefully, before keeping it safely in his backpack. Walking inside the dorm, Jiyong lied on Bom’s bed.

“Mmm, comfy bed you got Bom.” On seeing Jiyong lying on her bed, Bom can’t help but start to have thoughts about her and Jiyong. Luckily, Minzy walked back just in time to prevent her from feeling awkward looking at Jiyong.

“Hellooooo?”

“Ah, I’m Jiyong. Nice to meet you.”

“Jiyong, this is Minzy, my roommate.”

The two shook their hands, and then silence.

“So.. how do you know unnie?” Minzy decided to break the silence between them.

“I knew Bom since we were babies.” Jiyong took a glance at Bom and smiled. Minzy saw it, and immediately she knew something was going on between the both of them.

“Oh? Just like me and Taemin oppa!” Bom looked at the excited Minzy, and knew where she was heading to. No no, not like that. Bom mouthed to Minzy, but Minzy just ignore her.

 “So.. Jiyong oppa. Why are you here today?” Jiyong explained himself to Minzy, occasionally peeking at Bom, who decided to lie back on her bed and try to keep her heart calm.

“Okay girls. I got to go now. Bye Minzy. Bom ah, see you soon!” Jiyong took a longer glance at Bom, who had sat up to wave bye at him, before leaving the dorm.

Three. Two. One.

“UNNIE!!!!” Bom smiled. She knew Minzy well enough to know that she had thousands of questions inside her mind again.

“He’s so handsome!”

“Really? I think he’s okay.”

“Yeah, and he’s totally in love with you unnie.” Minzy giggled at her statement, as she looked at Bom’s face change.

“What?” Bom sat up and stared at Minzy. “Now now Mingkki, he’s not in love with me.”

“He is, my dear unnie. You just can’t see it. He’s so obvious.” Minzy smiled. Bom unnie is really blind and unsensitive to these kind of stuffs. She’s always helping me and Taemin oppa, yet she can’t see how much Jiyong oppa wants her. Aigoo. I should help her.

“Aniya! He’s just my childhood friend. And we lost contact for almost ten years.”

“So?” Minzy arched her eyebrow.

“So.. He can’t possibly be in love with me! I bet he has a girlfriend already.”

“So you like him?”

“Aniyaaaa~”

“Whatever unnie.” Minzy walked towards Bom and helped her to remove her makeup. She looked down at the older girl, and smiled as she saw that her cheeks were still pink despite the makeup being removed.

“Unnie, you should just stop denying that fact. You’re blushing!”

 

-----------------------------

Author's note: Hehehehe, as promised, GBom moments! :) Don't worry addicteds, I'm faithful to gbom. Hehehehe. Continue reading, I'm sure you'll be satisifed in the following few chapters. :)