5. Action

My Sweet Personal Bodyguard (Not Continuing)

"Chen ... Sehun is kinda scary ." I shuddered .

"He's not scary . He's just very serious about his work . He's a very career-motivated individual ..."

"Career-motivated huh ..." I wondered . Meh , at least my life is in the hands of a true professional right ? 

"He will do a good job , you choose well ! But why didn't you choose me _____ ~" Chen whined . Omg he whines , that is so cute !! I was fangirling internally and bit back my smile . I cleared my throat and said ,

"Because you're Chen , and heck since when do you protect me when you are always the one bullying me ?And good to hear that he is professional ." I snapped at him . But he has a point , although he used to bully me (Still does) He is the closest to me and maybe we could have caught up and had some fun , rather than that cold dude who always glares at me . But ... maybe i should give Sehun a chance too , perhaps we won't even talk much . 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In The Car~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well ... This is so awkward . Should i start a topic ? Nah i shall spare myself from that piercing eyes of his . I fidgeted in my seat playing around with my fingers .

"Are you ... scared ?" Sehun said that so suddenly that i jumped .

"A-a-aniyo ..." Damn that stutter again . Weird guy , he acts like he did not care and then now he asks if i'm okay , complicated guy .

"You're in university right ? Are you in any clubs ?" That was a massive change of subjects . I turned to peek at him and heaved a sigh in relief that he is focusing on the road instead of looking here . I took the opportunity to study his driving side profile , he's quite handsome . Nice eyes , cute nose and nice soft lips followed by a well-defined jawline . Blonde hair really suits him a lot , he looks so focused and ... charming .

"Earth to _____ ? Why are you spacing out ." I snapped out of my thoughts and immediately answered him .

"Erm i take dancing , i'm in a dance club ." That was close , why was i admiring that cold city guy anyway , his attitude is so cold and unfamiliar . Why was he asking anyway , i thought he would not give a flying to what i do , all he need to do is to protect me isn't it ? Maybe he is trying to know me better , hehe .

"I need to know this information so that i can tailor my security watch schedule just so you know ," he shattered my dash of hope and i slumped back onto my seat and blew a rasberry . Why did he have to be so brusque ?! He could at least pretended to be interested in me , tsk .

"Umm ... We do alot of performances , we'll be on stage again soon and i was actually planning to get the costumes today ..." I sighed .

"What costumes ?"

"Some hair assessories or hats , and some oversized shirts . I need to get it by this week ."

"Right , so where do you want to go ?" He questioned .

"Well there's this hipster store in Myeongdong ..."

"Wow watch out we got a badass hipster over here ." He fakely gasp . How rude and sarcastic can he get gosh my hand just want to fly over to his ugly face . They said i should continue my regular routine anyway so jokes on him , he cannot do anything other than follow my orders .

"I guess it's just another part of the job so i'll comply ." He really does only think about his job , dosen't he have a life or girlfriend to attend to ? He looks dreamy on the outside , but scratch the surface and he's just cold and arrogant , i pity the handsome face .

"Don't stare at me ." He frowned at me .

"W-who the hell was star-ring at yo-you ," I managed to choke the words out . That must have been real dumb . I bet he has no friends gaging from his attitude and high ego .

"You said choosing costumes , does that mean your fashion sense is good ?" 

"I'm okay i guess . I have to do my own research and analysis to have got this far . I have stayed up all night at times before ." 

"Allnighters ... That's abit over the top for a school club ." Sehun muttered . Meh , i guess to people who aren't interested it would be dumb , but dancing is my passion so it's nothing to me .

"Don't be so quiet , say something ."

"But-"

"Don't argue , just say something ." Wow thats a ing good way to start a conversation dude way to go woohoo . 

"Do you have a hobby or something ?"

"No . I devote my full attention to my work .I don't have time for anything else in my life ." I rolled my eyes at his reply , why am i not surprise that he's a hermit to work . He can be all rounder world most "no lifer' award .

"Why are you looking at me like that again ?"

"Like what ?"

"Like that ," he mimicked my actions .

"Oh my god ! I did not loo-" Before i could continue , he slammed his foot down on the accelerator making me fly foward .

"YAH ! Are you crazy ?! You almost got me k-"

"Be quiet ! I know what i am doing ." He snapped at me .

"Please stop-" and before i finish my sentence again he pushed my head down , hard .

"Ow what the was that for !" I spat .

"Keep your head down !" Ohgod what is happening .

"Wh-what's going on ? Please don't tell me its another kidnapper !"

"We're being followed . Stay low ." Sehun warned . 

*SSSSCCCREEEEECHHHHHHHH*

The whole car swerved and he is now at the wrong side of the road OH MY GOD we are going to die . All the cars are going foward and we are going the opposite direction .

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING DO U WANNA DIE ?!" I yelled at him .

"Shut up ! I'm trying to concentrate here ."

"It's difficult okay ! You're driving like some insane freak !!"

"Hold on!" He instructed . Wait a minute , that's a red light please don't tell me he's gonna dash through , i hold onto the grip for my poor life .

"I've got no choice ! It's the only way to lose them !" And before i could say anything , he was already dashing through . Maybe if i keep my eyes closed , the pain of crashing wont be that obvious so i shut my eyes tightly . After a minute , i didn't feel anything . We didn't .... crash onto anything ? I looked up and saw the car still moving , thank god .

"Good , i lost them ."

"You could have killed us back then ! What we're you thinking ? Swerving into another lane like its right ?!" I raged .

"Get my cell phone and dial one . I'll use the hands-free ." Annnnnnnd he just ignored me . I huffed and went to grab his phone to dial one . He dosen't seem bothered by what just happened just now at all wtf ?

"Hello , this is Sehun . We were just tailed by a black van . The client is safe . I managed to lose them ." He reported . How can he stay so cool ? We could easily have crashed and died right there !

"There were several men present in the vehicle . All wore sunglasses . I took note of the registration plate . However , i suspect the car was stolen ." He continued . How the hell did he see the plate driving at that speed ?! What is he , an android ? If i were him i'd probably wouldn't have noticed we were being tailed ...

"I will continue with the operation ." And with that , he ended the call .

"You don't have to grip on to the seat so tightly now ." He stated . 

"Oh ? I didn't notice i was ..." I looked at my hands at i didn't even realised i myself gripped it so tightly , i immediately let go and place both my hands on my lap . That was the most terrifying experience of my life .

"I just ... I just ... I was ..." Tears start to fill the brim of my eyes .

"Wha-what ? Are you gonna cry ?!" Sehun panicked . Come to think of it , this is the first time i hear him stutter .

"No i wasn't !" I quickly wiped my almost-falling tears away with my long sleeves .

"Then can you stop shaking ? It's very distracting ." I mentally scoffed . But to me , i think Sehun isn't exactly a bundle of laughs but i can rely on him to do his job . I'm still unsure with my choice of him being my bodyguard though ... 

"So where are we going now _____ ?" Sehun inquired .

"To Myeongdong !" i cheered to hype up the dull mood in the car .

"To Myeongdong it is then ." Sehun said with a small smile .

 

 

 

 

 

 

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅

Hello here's a new update ! So the views and subscribers are still the same , its okay ~ But comments are not okay :( Please comment so that i know how the story is okay guys . Super tired today boo had a school event . Exo is having their first solo concert today in korea so i updated as today is a good day ! i wish i was there thou ㅠㅠ Good luck for exo's concert although EXO is not complete ... Will try to update soon although i lost 2 subscribers ._. , EXO 사랑하자 ♥ 

✎ Updated on : 23rd May 2014

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅