8. Housekeeping night

My Sweet Personal Bodyguard (Not Continuing)

“The door is unlocked ! Wait in the hall and if anything happens , run .” Sehun instructed .

“O-o-okay …” I muttered , am i really gonna do that ? I’m not really sure myself too . Hais , when am i gonna catch a break today ?

“It seems like the suspect has already fled . I was right to be suspicious of the delivery boy . You can enter your apartment now _____ ,” and with that Sehun motioned me over . I absentmindedly followed what he said . I was too tired of dramas .

“Thanks .” I whispered .

“The place although , has been ransacked .”

“What ?!” I immediately snap out of my tired daze .

“Look at that mountain of clothes , they’re all over the place like a tornado was in your house .” Sehun said . It looks normal to me though …

“It has always been like that ? Heh …” I said sheepishly .

“What ? You haven’t been burgled ?” Sehun was shocked .

“I guess i just haven’t tidied in a few weeks haha …” I scratched my head and never felt so embarassed , a girl being so messy is not a good thing . ([A/N] in real life sadly i am like that too hahaha)

“You live in this pigsty ?!” Sehun bawled .

“Hey ! I don’t have any time to tidy up okay ?! I have all this stack of homework that can be piled up to the whole series of harry potter ! And this morning i was late … I even missed breakfast !” I rebut and pouted . Doesn’t he know university students have a lot to do ?

“Is this your key ?” He holds out a pair of keys with a tiger on it .

“Oh ! I must have forgotten to lock the door when i rushed out …” i covered my mouth remembering what happened .

“Unbelievable …” Sehun slapped a hand on his forehead and sighed .

“Oh my god i’m so sorry !” So all these drama about someone breaking into my apartment was all my doings ? How am i suppose to show my face again after this stupid thing happened because of my stupidity …

“And everything look like it did when you left this morning ?”

“Ne …” i whispered .

“I can’t even see the goddamn floor !” He complained .

“It’s tough bring a modern girl okay !” I whined .

“You’re not a teenager anymore ! You should clean up after yourself !” Sehun lectured like he was my mum . He sounded really mad though …

“Ugh … You’re hopeless .” He raised his hands in defeat .

“I don’t think I’m that bad .. Hey ! What are you doing ?” Sehun was ransacking my clothes all around and opening my drawers .

“Where do you keep your apron and gloves ?”

“Apron … and gloves ? What do you need that for ?” I looked at him weirdly .

5 Minutes Later

“Sehun-sshi  … You look good in an apron !” I tried to stifle my laughter , looking at him in a pink frilly apron with a bear in the middle holding a heart that has ‘i love you’ on it . What an unforgettable sight hahahaha .

“Don’t you dare laugh out loud or you’ll see what happens ! Anyway , this place is so filthy ! How can you live in this dumpster ?!” He said with a unreadable face , is it that bad ? It seems normal to me , it’s what i see everyday .

“Let’s get on with it !” Sehun said holding up a vacuum and a mop .

“Me too ?!” I whined .

“Yes _____ , move your .” Sehun threw me a mop , luckily for a person who plays basketball quite well , caught it right in front of my face . Sehun looks so different in an apron , he looks almost … cute . OMG what am i thinking he’s gay , yeap gay .

“I have never had to clean up a client’s home but i guess there is always a first time for everything .” He started my piling my laundry . I feel a little bad , it’s not like i asked him to do this for me …

“This doesn’t feel like a girl’s apartment at all , are you sure you are a girl ?” Sehun stared into my eyes , inspecting me .

“Duh do i not look like a girl to you ?” I folded my arms and stared back .

“Well , for cleanliness it’s almost like a guy’s and i expect more plush toys or something .” He shrugged . Plush toys ? Does he think I’m a kid or something ?

“I guess i’m just not into that , kinda too girly for me i guess .” I said nonchalantly while i mopped the floor .

“This apron is girly though . Not that it has anything to do with me … But you might want to consider some new curtains , maybe in …” Wow , i wouldn’t have ever thought i would get decoration advice from Sehun . He continues giving advices while we both clean the house . After a dreadful hour of housekeeping , we’re finally done , i’m so amazed at how my house looks now . 

“Oh god we’re finally done !” I tumbled onto the floor laying down flat on my back .

“Did the delivery boy leave a card ?” Right , i almost forgot about the delivery boy .

“Oh yeah , There was one . Here it is !” I crawled towards the table and passed it to Sehun .

“So he was a real delivery boy .” Sehun inspected the card .

“It says the sender is Oh Sehun … That’s your name !!” I point to Sehun and exclaimed .

“Oh right , i sent some stuff ahead as i would be living here from now on .”

“That makes se- WAIT WHAT ? LIVING ?! HERE ?! WHAT ?!” My eyes wide opened , starring at him in shock .

“Yes , we will be living together until the investigation is closed .” He announced . 

“No ! NO WAY , THAT’S NOT POSSIBLE !” Shaking my head , i paced up and down the living room .

“I don’t know why you didn’t expect this ? You were told that you would be subjected to twenty-four hour security . Is that a problem ?” I’ll be living with my bodyguard , and he’s a guy … 

“No way man , i’m not living with you !”

“It’s an order . If you’re unhappy you will have to raise it to my superior .”

“But …”

“I’m not delighted at the prospect of sleeping in this small dirty apartment either . But this is my job , so i have to . And your life is in danger , so you have to accept it .”

“Fine ! If you put it like that …” I can’t do anything but to accept and resign to fate . 

“Now that the room is tidy , there is one thing left to do . We need to ensure that the apartment isn’t bugged .”

“How do we do that ?” I looked around .

“Hello , Sehun speaking . Is that Chen ? _____ is in her apartment now but we need it checked for survelliance devices . Can you come over now ? …… Great ! Thanks bro .” And with that he ended the call , i guess that orange ([A/N] Chen in chinese can also mean orange if you guys dk) is coming over now ?

“Your darling Chen is coming now .” Sehun smirked at you .

“He’s not my darling okay ! He’s just my childhood friend .”

“Whatever , It’s none of my business .” Sehun answered , ouch . Why did he say anything then … After 15 minutes Chen arrived , that was fast .

“Sorry to keep you waiting ! HAHAHAHAHAHA- opps i mean nice apron …” Chen faked a cough and tried to stifle his remaining laughter .

“Thanks for coming Chen .” Sehun glared at him .

“Not a problem bro ! Wow _____ i’m surprised , you have a really tidy apartment .”

“Ahaha … i try my best …” i said while looking away . I won’t tell him that Sehun cleaned it , i’ll be so embarrassed , sorry Sehun !

“You should have seen her room when she was a kid , there were candy wrappers everywhere !” Chen said in awe , still not believing that my apartment is that clean .

“I would never have guessed …” Sehun raise a teasing brow at me .

“Anywayyyyys , the car that tailed you was a stolen car . It will be difficult to identify potential suspects from the registration .” Chen stated seriously .

“I see …” They’re talking about the car that trailed me with the guys with black suits and sunglasses .

“Are you going to use that machine to check my apartment ?” I pointed to the device on his hand .

“Be quiet .” Sehun shushed me .

“_____ , i’m going to move your TV .”

“Sure ?”

“Woah this thing is heavy ,” Chen placed it on the floor , letting out a grunt .

“I thought bodyguards were supposed to be strong ?” I questioned .

“I don’t see you helping shorty !” Chen huffed .

“What is that suppose to mean huh ?!” I shot a glare at Chen , that shorty thing must go okay .

“Chen !”

“What is it ?” Chen turned to Sehun’s direction .

“I’ve found a listening device .” Sehun stated holding out a small power outlet up .

“No way ?!”

“A listening device disguised as a power outlet .”

“How long has it been there ?!” i asked , flabbergasted .

“It was probably installed three days ago .” Sehun deduced .

“Three days ago huh … I did go out for dance practice … But i definitely locked the door at that time !”

“Are you sure ? You’re pretty forgetful if i remembered correctly .” Chen shot back .

“She does indeed seem to be reckless with her home security .” Sehun added . Ugh , i’m not really in a position to argue as they were somehow correct .

“So they entered the room and installed this device .” What did they hear ?! Oh no … THEY MIGHT HAVE RECORDED ME SINGING IN THE SHOWER !!! OH MY FLIPPING GOD .

“Lets play back the contents of the recording to see what they have heard .” Sehun suggested .

“What ?! Now ?!” I panicked . Shouldn’t they do this back in the station or something ?! I hope i didn’t say anything weird , i hope not the shower singing . My life will be so ed ugh ! I heard a click and all i know is i’ll be embarrassed and will not be able to face them anymore , NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

 

 

 

 

 

❅❅❅

Soooo sorry for the super duper late update because i had chinese olevel oral to take care of and my assessments for OPE :< I had an unsubscriber i feel so sadz , so here's an update and i promise i'mm update another next week to make it up to my readers(if there's any) :') Thanks for those who is stil standing by me :* A question though , am i getting too boring ? :/ See you guys soon , and if you want you can follow a fan account managed by me and my friend  , @Moonlightbabyz . Bye ! :-) COMMENT , SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE PLEASE :-(

✎ Updated on : 14th July 2014

❅❅❅