3. Too much

My Sweet Personal Bodyguard (Not Continuing)
Is he mad ? Prime minister thinks i'm his daughter hell nawwwwww , obviously i don't believe him ! I tried to sound as calm as possible . 
 
"I'm sorry … I think you have the wrong girl sir ." He sighed .
 
"I dated your mother when we were at college together . We didn't expect you to enter our lives , but you did . We were so happy back then . I wanted to marry your mother , but my parents were completely against the idea of her being my wife . " I did not miss that sadness that flashed in his eyes . Even if its true it can't be possible … right ? I was told that my father died shortly after i was born .
 
"I tried to persuade my parents but your mother decided that it was no use and fled . She didn't leave me any trace of contacting her , she just disappeared like that ," he then continued .
 
"I'm … not … sure …" This is too much for me to take in , TOO MUCH . Mum never did tell me who my dad was . Not even his name . All she would ever tell me when i asked was that he was a wonderful person . It's kinda odd that she didn't tell me anything else . MAybe he's telling the truth .. ? Damn i just contradicted myself .
 
"_____ … I know that you might hate me , but there's something i need you to know … I have only ever loved your mother . " He smiled like a guy in love when he talked he said that .
 
"This is a lot to take in ." I confessed . 
 
"Miss Yoo , there is something else that you need to be aware of ." Yongguk suddenly voiced out , i almost forgot about his existence in this room if he never talked . The next thing he said almost made my eyes bulge out .
 
"Your live is in grave danger ," he calmly said .
 
"MWOH ?! MY LIFE ?! DANGER ?! WHAT ?! WHY ?!" I screamed my lungs out .
 
"Because you're my daughter ." My dad said with a matter-of-fact tone . What ery is this . People already know that i'm his daughter ? And i didn't . Wow can i be any denser .
 
"Three days ago we discovered that the Prime Minister's car was bugged . I was the latest type of technology and we're not sure how long it had been there for …" Yongguk explained .
 
"That's how they must have found out about you , _____ ." My so-called dad added . Its still awkward to call him dad .
 
"But who are 'they' ?"
 
"For your own safety , we can't tell you that . We received a blackmail letter and that's what it states . If we don't comply , your life would be over ." Yongguk shared . This is like some spy show , like 007 or city hunter . Just that i'm the one in danger , GREAT .
 
"But why would they threaten me ? Why not the Prime Minister … my father ." I hesitated whether to say father , like errr i just known him like not even a day ?
 
"The Prime Minister does not fear sacrificing his life for justice . However , they have found a weak spot which is you , Miaa Yoo ,  his one and only relative ." I'm his only weakness huh … i sound like a ing burden . I looked down , not able to utter a single word .
 
*KNOCK KNOCK*
 
"Prime Minister , you have an urgent phone call from the chief cabinet secretary . " said a lady whom i suppose is his secretary .
 
"Please excuse me . Yongguk , please continue briefing my daughter ." and off he went .
 
"Miss Yoo , let's take this to another room ." I nodded my lead and followed him .
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hall ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"I understand this must be a lot of information to absorb . Not only on a personal level but also to discover your very life is in danger ." He spoke understandingly .
 
"No sherlock ," i muttered under my breath .
 
"Anyways Miss Yoo , we need to consider where we go from here . Would staying at the Minister's residence be a possibility ?"
 
"Wh-hy ?" i stuttered .
 
"I think that should be obvious . Your life is in danger as you are the daughter of the prime minister . At the prime minister's residence , you could be protected bt 24 hour security . You could also get to know your father more ." What he stated was true but i'm so confused at the moment , i don't know what to do .
 
"I know that everything has happen so suddenly and you might not believe it all yet . But you need to know this , you are the prime minister's only daughter . He loves you like how any other father loves his own daughter , will you let him be your father ?" He asked me a very simple question , will i let him be my father . I lived for years fatherless and now suddenly POOF a father appears , its what i wanted since young … wasn't it ?
 
*KNOCK KNOCK*
 
"Excuse me …"
 
"Chen !" He gave me a meek smile and waved .
 
"Is she feeling any better ?" A guy merged from Chen's back . That's the guy that gave me sweets in the helicopter and i went full retard on him asking what's that . Thinking of that my face when instantly red , embarrassed . I think i've seen him somewhere before too … My train of thoughts were interrupted by that again .
 
"Hey ! Didn't anyone tell you it is rude to stare ?"
 
"Oh mianhe !" I bowed to the guy and glared at Chen .
 
"Is there something on my face ?" He asked innocently and touched his face all over , cute .
 
"She probably was just staring at how handsome you are ," Chen said with a wave of his hand .
 
"Did not ! He just look kind of familiar !" I blushed and raised my voice at him .
 
"Don't worry , i'm used to it . I haven't introduced myself yet have i ? I"m Kim Jongin , you can call me Kai ." He grinned at me .
 
"Wait ! You're that celebrity ?! The famous Kai ?!" OH MY GOD i was a big fan of him ! Meeting him was a dream of mine , i was smiling like a retard . Why didn't i noticed him when he gave me that sweet , pabo .
 
"I'm flattered but i quit that job last year . I changed jobs and became a bodyguard ." The whole country was literally crazy over him at one point of time and here he is , right in front of my ing face ! My friends will be oh so jealous of me hahaha . But i didn't know he was a bodyguard now , i thought being a bodyguard needs years of special training ?
 
"Well things changed and i took an opportunity ." Kai stated .
 
"I know what change feels like so i understand some of what you're going through now ." I gave him a small smile .
 
"You must be terrified . It's going to be okay though ." He reassured me with a smile . OMG his smile is amazing , it's melting my heart and my knees are getting wobbly .
 
*KNOCK KNOCK*
 
"Sorry to keep you waiting ! Is the hard talk over ?" A cheerful voice greeted us , wow another guy . I guess bodyguards must mostly be men . Still , i'd like to thank the girl from before . 
 
"Difficult conversations are part of our job . You shouldn't be avoiding them ," chided Yongguk .
 
"_____ , this is Kim Minseok . He's another bodyguard ." Yongguk introduced .
 
"Nice to meet you !" The guy smiled widely and sent me a wink . Isn't he a little skinny and short to work in security ? I'm not sure I'd feel too safe with him if he protects me . Sorry not sorry .
 
"It's nice to meet you too , Kim Minseok ."
 
"Is that all ? I expect a few more words after i saved your life _____ . And call me Xiumin , " he said with a pout .
 
"Save my life ?!" Huh .
 
"You forgot me ! And i thought we could be the besets girlfriends ! What a shame !" he said sadly with his head hung low .
 
"N-no-no way ?! You're the girl from before ?! You're a he ?!" I said flabbergasted and my mouth was wide agape that i think that an elephant can fit in . No ing way , that girl like guy was that strong ?! I immediately took back my words of saying him skinny and short .
 
"_____ , you looked like you've seen a ghost ! So cute !" He said , laughing loudly at my reaction . Then he reached forward to my cheek .
 
"AAAHHHHHHHH !" I squealed . How else should i react ?! I've only just met him .
 
"Wow ! I don't normally get a reaction like that , so adorable !" Xiumin pinched both of my cheeks . I flushed crimson red at the intimate act .
 
*KNOCK KNOCK* 
 
How many knocks will there be omfg , i going crazy . So many unknown people just appeared in my life like BAM .
 
"Hello ?" DAYUM these bodyguards just keep coming . 
 
"Xiumin , please mind how you're treating such an important client ," Sehun stated coldly . Oh ! He's the scary guy from the helicopter ! 
 
"I know i know , otherwise i'll get the chop blah blah blah ~" Xiumin stuck out his tongue in a playful manner .
 
"Anyways , my name is Oh Sehun ."
 
"Let me tell you who Sehun is . He's the one and only best boy we've got in the security section . Most importantly , his father is the superintendent himself !" He explained enthusiastically .
 
"And a cold city guy ," i muttered under my breath only to receive a poker face from him . But wow , a superintendent's son , that's reaaaally good .
 
"Shut up , i'm capable of introducing myself . And i saw how much you blushed before when Xiumin touched and pinched your cheeks . I guess you're not around guys so much ?"
 
"W-well , i have a f-few male friends … " why did i stutter . But he's so rude , invading my private life . This is none of their business . Plus why is he leaning in so close … Clearing my throat , i snapped at him .
 
"Co-could you give me a bit more s-s-pace ? You're g-getting too close . " i looked away blushing furiously .
 
"Just as i expected ." What ? I have never met such an arrogant and obnoxious bodyguard in my ing life !!!
 
"OWWWWW !" Sehun scowled at Chen .
 
"Sehun … you should be polite to our special client ," Chen reminded . Thanks bully , you saved me !
 
"OW … I see you haven't been wasting your precious Taekwondo training . You deserve that 1st dan black belt . You're strong ." Sehun complimented .  That's impressive ! Chen got so much stronger compared to when he was a kid .
 
"Ow ! HEY WHY DID U POKE ME ?!" I rubbed my side as i death-glared at Chen , sending a million of cactus towards him in my mind .
 
"You need to watch yourself too , " and to think i thanked him mentally just now psh .
 
"Well , i've never had to watch myself before ! I've never been in danger dude !" I rolled my eyes sacarstically .
 
"Hey all of you cut it out now !" Yongguk reprimanded , interrupted our argument . They immediately stood straight and shut up . They may be a weird bunch but Yongguk seems to be able to keep control of them , i saluted him mentally once again .
 
"Well Miss Yoo , the introductions are over , i can assure you that all these men are top-class bodyguards . They will be your security detail and your life will now be in their hands as of now ."
 
"MY L-LIFE ?! IN THEIR HANDS ?!" I waved to them like they are just normal guys on the streets . They all glared at me and i immediately kept my hands in my pockets .
 
"Well one of them actually . I need you to choose one of them as your personal bodyguards ." 
 
"Choose ?! But i've only just met them , how can i choose ?!"
 
"Yes , but you will have a chance to get to know your bodyguard as you will be spending all your time with him Please think it over and let me know your decision . " Yongguk said with a warm smile . I have to spend all of my time with one of those … monkeys ?! You've got to be kidding me !
 
 
 
 
 
 
❅❅❅❅
 
 
Hey hey hey ;-) I decided to update because swek haha lol joke . Done with all my major papers but it balls , so done with my life . Hope you guys like the update , do comment , subscribe or even upvote ! I means alot to me , although i think my story is lacking by alot comparing to other amazing writers but i will try my best ! I feel like i'm writing for myself to see as there is so little comments and subscribers xD Although i feel like there is no one that likes to read my story , thanks to all u lovely readers who viewed though , i'll update soon . I have listening compre exam tomorrow 8-8.30am only like wtf life destroyers . Ok its 1am here in Singapore , jaljayo ! Annyeong ^^
 
✎ Updated on : 12th May 2014