Final

Call Me Noona

a/n; inspiration for this fic is from this song: call me noona by kang minhee & kanto

a/n 2; het!taekook, fem!taehyung



Everyone loves Jeon Jungkook. Even when he blankly stares something, they still love him. All girls love him, even guys too. He knows that he adored by all those noonas and hyungs out there. They always smile when they see him. In one sentence, they love Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung knows all noonas and hyungs that she knew love Jungkook. She doesn’t have any problems with it because there are some logical reasons why they love Jungkook. One: he’s friendly to everyone. Two: he has a handsome face. Three: he’s adorable. Jungkook doesn’t lack anything. He looks perfect to everyone. Sometimes Taehyung wonders if he’s a human or not, if he’s an angel or not. If he’s not a human or he’s angel, where does he hide his wings?

All people love Taehyung and she knew she has a feeling for the younger, and maybe he already notices her feeling but she knows she has to bury her feeling for him. Even though he’s adorable, she shouldn’t treat him too well because she knows he’s too fatal.

“Taetae! Taehyungie!” Taehyung felt an arms sneaking on her petite waist and hugging her from behind, she knows perfectly who this person is. She becomes pissed off as soon as this person calls her name.

“Jeon Jungkook!” she sighs. “I’m older than you so you have to call me noona.” She’s so tired of this. Jungkook knows exactly that he’s younger than Taehyung but he just doesn’t want to call her noona. He just wants to call her name because when he calls her with her name, she looks cute when she’s mad and he just loves to do it.

“I don’t want to.” He grins, trying to annoy her again. He loves to annoy her. “I want to call your name, because look, you even look younger than me, so I don’t have to call you noona!”

“Jeon Jungkook! Stop calling me by my name and please be nice because I’m older than you!” she nags. Jungkook just laughs and turns her around to face her but she turned around again and walks away quickly from him. Jungkook quickly chases her and matches his footsteps with her.

She stops—making him stops too—and looks at him angrily. “Stop matching your steps with mine!”

“You don’t like walking together with me?” he asked sadly. “Then, I will walk behind you. Is it okay?”

She doesn’t answer and just left him behind.


Jungkook swears he’s so angry right now. He finds Taehyung together with a guy he doesn’t know who. He just doesn’t like it. He hates it so much. He can’t take it anymore.

“Taehyung!” he takes her wrist harshly and pulls her, taking her away from that guy. He doesn’t want to see her with any guy that he doesn’t know. Taehyung looks at him angrily. She tries to snatches her wrist from his grip, but he just grips her wrist too hard. He doesn’t want to let her go.

“Jeon Jungkook! Seriously what’s your problem?!” she screams. She doesn’t care anymore if people are looking at her. She’s just can’t take it anymore. Her tears already rolling on her face and Jungkook can’t help but feel so guilty when he sees her crying. “Who are you to me?! Why you take me away from him? You’re nothing to me, don’t you know? I really hate you, Jeon Jungkook. I hate you. Now let me go!”

He doesn’t let go. He doesn’t want to let her go. “I don’t like seeing you with that guy. I like you, Tae. I like you.” He pulls her into a hug. She cries on his chest. Her feelings are so mixed right now. She’s happy because Jungkook like her too and on the other side, she’s angry because he keeps calling her name.

“Stop calling me by name, Jungkook.” She mumbles. “I’m older than you.”

He chuckles and faces her, wiping her tears then her hair gently. “If you don’t like me calling your name, then how about I call you honey? Or baby?”

Taehyung feels her cheeks are warm when Jungkook said that. A smile appears on her face and she hits Jungkook’s chest lightly. The younger just chuckles at her shy action.

“No, just call me noona.”

He nods and cups her face, pressing his lips against her and giving her a chaste kiss. He finds her smiling between the kiss and he thinks it’s cute.

“Okay, I will call you noona.” He leans in and put her hair behind her ear. He smiles and whispers Tae noona.